What purpose has fighting in the game? Is it only a morale boost? I have one guy who is allowed to fight, and he always fights. But I have no idea if he is winning or not. Sometimes he gets penality minutes after fighting. How can I see if he wins the fights? He is in my fourth line, which is a defenisve line. He has good stats in bravery, hitting and strenght.

A less important player of your team can try to upset a key player of other team. If he's successful your team has 5 minutes exploit this advantage. That's a good motive for a fight.

Do you know what stats are good for fighters?

I'd say strength, aggression and bravery would help, however players have a hidden "fighting" attribute, which some people say it just means how willing they are to fight as opposed to how good they are at fighting.

Is it just me, or does it seem that every time one of my players is an instigator they get 2+5+10+ a game misconduct, whereas the AI only get 2+5+10? One of my players just got a four game suspension for his sixth game misconduct. He is set to allowed, not encouraged.

Is it just me, or does it seem that every time one of my players is an instigator they get 2+5+10+ a game misconduct, whereas the AI only get 2+5+10? One of my players just got a four game suspension for his sixth game misconduct. He is set to allowed, not encouraged.

Maybe he has bad stats in like aggression or the hidden sportsmanship stats and does some dirty stuff?

Just my guess

Archived