[RELEASED] [FM15] Dynamic [Skin]

dave byrd

Hi

Just wanted to ask a question. I had an issue with the in-game editor re "changing contract dates for players". After going to the in-game editor bug forum and sending them a saved game, we managed to ascertain that it was the skin that was not allowing the change. Everything else could be changed re in-game editor using this skin. If I swap to the FM skin I can then amend the contracts.

My question is; is there a code or something that I could use to make that part of the editor work without swapping out your skin? if not, I am more than happy to swap over as and when.

I just enjoy using this skin - it works really well.

Cheers.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or play the game at 75% zoom, i switched to this last year and while it took a while to get used to its worth it for the extra panels you get. It also ensures any skin fits my relatively low resolution of 1440x900. I wouldn't switch back now.

• 1 month later...
Love this skin, and the adding the arrows back into the update is a great move :thup:

One part that has changed in the update that I do not like is the scout / coach reports in the Player Profile screen.

It now has more information crammed into it and has become unreadable / unusable :(

Example

Is there anything I can edit myself to revert it back to how it was before?

Fixed in the latest version.

• 1 month later...

Archived