FM15: AC Milan - Turning Free Transfers Into Champions

vasilli07

Just about finished first transfer window, and i've bought………….

Transfers In

Another free transfer in Johannes Eggstein - He's a 16yr old striker from Werder Bremen

Lucas Romero - 20yr old midfielder from Velez for £7.25M

Youri Tielemens - 17yr old midfielder from Anderlecht for £14M

Another free transfer in Alper Ademoglu - 16yr old midfielder from Anderlecht

Eder Alvarez Balanta - 20yr old defender from River Plate for £5.25

Federico Bonnazzoli - 17yr old striker from Inter Milan for £1.3M

Mattia Darmian - 24yr old fullback from Torino for £15M (Will be arriving next season I loaned him back)

Memphis Depay - 20yr old attacking midfielder from PSV for £12.25M

Mattia Perin - 21yr old GK from Genoa for £6.1M (Will be arriving next season I loaned him back)

Iver Fossum - 17yr old midfielder from Stromsgoest for £900K (He's a unknown, haven't seen anyone write up on this guy, but has great potential and starting attributes)

Alessio Romagnoli - 18yr old defender from Roma for £8M (He'll arrive next season due to being on loan at Sampdoria)

Transfers Out

Menez to Dortmund for £11M

Zapata to Tottenham for £9M

Agazzi to Bologna for £1.1M

Riccardo Saponara to Sassuolo for £2M

Nigel De Jong to PSG for £8M

Phillipe Mexes to W.B.A for £900K

Daniele Bonera to Verona for £300K

Christian Zaccardo to Palermo for £72K

Giampaolo Pazzini to Fiorentina for £4.2M

Including A LOT of free transfers.

I'm still looking at enquiring about Gabriel Barbosa. I was able to purchase him at the beginning for £12.5M but that's now increased to £20M. So to with Munir, he accepted my contract with the transfer value being £10.25M as that's his release clause but he accepted a new contract to Barcelona instead (GRRR). So he's now being priced way over £20M which I can't afford.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like to build a team with some original players. Everyone has their own management style so I don't think there is any wrong any type of manager. Like IRL, Jose Mourinho seldom groom youngsters and normally just buy players to fit his tactics.

Yeah apologies I re-read my post and its a bit blunt, I just meant that there are various ways of playing as Milan this year... and your style is as good as any and obviously worked wonders as you picked up the title straight away :thup:

Yeah apologies I re-read my post and its a bit blunt, I just meant that there are various ways of playing as Milan this year... and your style is as good as any and obviously worked wonders as you picked up the title straight away :thup:

Ive taken your approach and used instalments to full effect.

Have £20M left, not sure if I should use to buy striker and cancel Torres' loan or just stay as is. 2 days left until transfer deadline.

Personally id cancel, 20m gets you a long way... plus saving Torres wages gives you wiggle room. Torres wont score that many.. you could probably get Zaza or better tbh

Personally id cancel, 20m gets you a long way... plus saving Torres wages gives you wiggle room. Torres wont score that many.. you could probably get Zaza or better tbh

Zaza has signed with Wolfsburg, so he's out of the question. I would like a false 9……… Like Munir or GabiGol Barbosa but they've both signed new contracts and can't afford. I'd need £27M to get GabiGol. Munir is way out of reach.

Shift salary somewhere to make the room, and then transfer budgets around?

-----

Spent just 400m this season, 200m on Bouscarrat a regen from Bordeaux and 200m for Thauvin from Inter. Though I still could do with a backup RB... though Zouma will probably take that on behind Carvajal in emergencies.

Thiago to Juve for 38.5m and Darmain on a free to Roma leave the club. Just let Iturbe go for nothing to Spurs as no one would pay cash for him ... surprised, but he was moaning and was way down the list to play.

Zaza has signed with Wolfsburg, so he's out of the question. I would like a false 9……… Like Munir or GabiGol Barbosa but they've both signed new contracts and can't afford. I'd need £27M to get GabiGol. Munir is way out of reach.

El Shaawary as a false 9 then bring a new wing in?

It's Bernard, training Memphis Depay to be a RW.

So squads this season………

Starting XI………………………………………..Back Up XI

GK - Diego Lopez……………………………..GK - Meret / Abbiati

RB - De Sciglio…………………………………RB - Abate

CB - Rami…………………………………………CB - Alex

CB - Balanta…………………………………….CB - Romagnoli

LB - Armero……………………………………..LB - Llamas / Trentino

MC - Tielemans………………………………..MC - Ajer

MC - Romero……………………………………MC - Poli / Essien

RW - Depay……………………………………..RW - Bonaventura

AM - Honda………………………………………AM - Tariq / Mastour

LW - Bernard……………………………………LW - Savitskiy

ST - El Shaarawy……………………………..ST - Niang / Bonnazzoli

Few too many players seeing as we aren't even in Europe but it's about the squad I'll only need for at least 3-4 seasons depending on the players progression and if any new gens pop up that are out of control.

Sides starting to click. El Shaarawy up front is killing it. 8 goals in 7 games.

Just won 3 games in a row.

Table after 10 rounds

1st Napoli 23

2nd Juventus 21

3rd Sampdoria 20

4th Milan 20

5th Fiorentina 19

6th Roma 18

Just had my budget increased to £27M, so I've just made an offer for Simone Scuffet which has been accepted for £18M up front.

Started my usual Milan save yesterday:

First transfer window main transfers were, Abate (£8m), Pazzini(£5m) and Mexes(£450k) out.

Brought in Balanta (£7m) Romero(£7m) Darmian(£6.5m) and Lacazette (£12m) and Paloschi (£4m) deals were structered over 48months, first time ever really doing that although now I don't like the transfer debt sitting on the finance page.

Played a 4312 possession based

For the first half of the season we were swapping with Juve and Roma around the top 3, No major deals done in the january transfer window, only signing players on a free at the end of the season to see if I can develop them into the first team or sell them on in thefuture. Second half of the season was a real mixed bag, Juve and Roma were dropping points but we were dropping more, We drew 8 and lost 4 in the second half of the season, thankfully the first half managed to keep me in contention for UCL on the last day, We lost to Napoli thanks to a 30 yard screamer from Higuain but an 82nd minute goal for Marco Sau got Cagliari a draw against Samp and kept me above them on head to head thanks to El Shaarawys goal against them in the first meeting of the season.

I have 2 players joining on a free when their contracts run out, Jeronimo Rulli from Real Sociedad and Adrien Rabiot from PSG who I will develop a little bit and sell on after a couple of seasons, not sure he can make an impact here.

Seeing as you put it like that :D

Out go Schurrle for 23m and Asamoah for 13m as neither were ever too happy about being a backup and I had to find them games too often for my liking... especially Asamoah who has lost it.

Hojbjerg who never really settled in leaves for 40m as we double our money on him in 1 year, hes off to Man City. Whilst Jordi Alba lasts just 1 season at the club as well, Juve cough up the 33m I am happy to take for him.

This years budget is a cool 200m... expect an Edit or 2 on this post ;)

EDIT - Here we go then, all records to be broken (well at least equaled anyhow!)

James Rodriguez 200m

Oscar 200m

David Alaba 200m

Mario Gotze 200m

Sergei Samper 200m

Marquinhos 200m

Raheem Sterling 200m

Gabriel Barbosa 35m

Only Barbosa cost me anything up front - 5m

The rest is just stupid tbh, I know I have a tycoon but that is madness.. I have backdated the best part of 1.5 BILLION QUID! in transfer fees :D

Also might as well note I sold Tielemans to Juve for 30m as I actually felt bad that he was never going to play anymore!

Luke Shaw signs for 200m as well.

Care to post some screens of your transfer history and finance screens?

I am genuinely baffled how you can get those transfers through. You'd be paying something like 31 million a months, and 375 million a year at those prices.

You'd also have that 375 million coming off the budget straight away to cover the first years contributions. Not to mention signing on fees and massive wages going to superstar players.

And how does financial fair play affect this seeing as there's only so much your tycoon can throw on before you get banned from Europe.

My main tactic

ScreenShot2014-11-28at91756AM_zpsa3ecae99.jpg

I also have El Shaarawy and Depay swap positions, and if I use Mastour or Bonaventura then they too swap positions but with Bernard. So, ST and RW swap and AMC and LW swap.

Working like a treat.

How is the movement of the AML and AMC?

Are the not moving into much of the same space? Or does the AMC hang back enough on a support role?

How is the movement of the AML and AMC?

Are the not moving into much of the same space? Or does the AMC hang back enough on a support role?

The inside forward is actually on attack, just I have never saved it. So whenever I re-load FM it's on support. I have never really noticed them getting in each others way. The AMC is generally dropping much deeper to receive the ball in midfield. Not to mention he moves into channel, so he'll occasionally move out wide to open space and AML is generally coming in so they are fine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally satisfied with this setup as I'm rarely totally dominating teams, the possession is anywhere from 45-55 maximum. Whereas on previous FM's I was 95% of the time above 55.

Ok Marco van Ginkel, if you are not a top team do not bother. He's 24, he won't go up much, only mental attributes. I immediately terminated loan, as I had my players I wanted to bring in plus I have Giacomo Bonaventura. Who is by far one of the most important players to keep at Milan, as he can cover so many positions, and quite capable in each one. MVG is similar, but due to age and THERE IS NO TRANSFER FEE IN CONTRACT, what was the point in keeping him ??? Why play a player who isn't part of your club when you can give that role to someone you are actually paying their wages ?!?!?!

That's just me and my opinion, he might be fantastic, but I wouldn't bother with him, and if you're a top team….. As I said earlier…… Why go for him ?!?!?!

Care to post some screens of your transfer history and finance screens?

I am genuinely baffled how you can get those transfers through. You'd be paying something like 31 million a months, and 375 million a year at those prices.

You'd also have that 375 million coming off the budget straight away to cover the first years contributions. Not to mention signing on fees and massive wages going to superstar players.

And how does financial fair play affect this seeing as there's only so much your tycoon can throw on before you get banned from Europe.

I'm still the same as you, I'm not totally sold…… In the sense of he hasn't won me over in his transfer dealings being legit………….. But if that's the way he plays and he enjoys it ??? Good for him. I wouldn't see the enjoyment in that.

I'm still the same as you, I'm not totally sold…… In the sense of he hasn't won me over in his transfer dealings being legit………….. But if that's the way he plays and he enjoys it ??? Good for him. I wouldn't see the enjoyment in that.

Agreed. I dont really see the point in posting about it on here though and pretending he's playing the game normally or achieving something.

The point is how can you stay in budget when per month it's costing you £35M per each player that you paid for for £200M ?!?!?!?! And there was something like 7 of them ?!?!?!

This is what I don't understand, I get it you had a tycoon buy Milan, and most definitely you are right, who are we to stay it's not legit……………. It's just I've never seen for myself this nor have I seen anyone on here post something similar. This is why I'm being naive.

On a lighter note…………. and back to the forum and my season lol…………

Here is a player I have never heard of before or has anyone posted online in any forum……… He's a 17 year old Brazilian Goalkeeper, perhaps a player to keep a close eye on.

I came across him from my scouts, he isn't a new-gen he is a real life player………………. Very curious as to how he will progress.

Cleiton2_zps4e20fc91.jpg

Cleiton3_zpsa49032e3.jpg

He has a positive personality which will help in his potential ability. Which is good, has that element of ad lib due to high eccentricity which is also appealing. Needs a lot of work on his aerial ability but he is only 17 and with Abbiati and Diego Lopez they can both tutor and are also willing to tutor.

Definitely keeping a close eye on him. Not required for me it would be a buy for the sake as I have Diego Lopez, Simone Scuffet, Christian Abbiati and Alex Meret.

Not sure why you are saying im cheating etc .. ive basically explained how to maximise your spending with Milan and then as I have a sugar daddy, he is giving me money hand over fist... is that cheating? If it is, then ask SI to remove the option and complain to the Arabs running Manchester City :D

You can have as many screens as you want, here are a few that may help:

Billion Pound spending spree:

billion_zps049ace16.jpg

Owner:

Ive already posted previously about the takeover, but here are my Lithuanian masters

owner_zps6d829ba0.jpg

Transfer expenditure:

expense_zpsb814444c.jpg

Wage Budget:

Note that I have just 21 players... as I mentioned all youngsters and those not needed are got rid of as they take up finance

wages_zpsa07564c7.jpg

Club Transfer Debt:

debt_zpsf5d6f71d.jpg

How does the Chairman get away with it?

Huge sponsorships... every year I get 2-3 packages worth around 150-200m a time.

sponsors_zps97a027f8.jpg

The point is how can you stay in budget when per month it's costing you £35M per each player that you paid for for £200M ?!?!?!?! And there was something like 7 of them ?!?!?!

This is what I don't understand, I get it you had a tycoon buy Milan, and most definitely you are right, who are we to stay it's not legit……………. It's just I've never seen for myself this nor have I seen anyone on here post something similar. This is why I'm being naive.

It dosent cost 35m per player, per month for a 200m deal over 48 months... 200/48= roughly 4.2m per month.

Basically in essence a 200m budget gives me roughly 800m to spend (x4) give or take. As you can see on my season where I spent 1.6BN, I sold players to the value of 140m, at 100% revenue.... x4 thats another 600m.... thats 1.4BN, plus moving salary budget around gives more leverage and in the end the game allowed me to spend 1.6BN.

Champions, 4th year on the spin. 126 goals, 102 points.... won the Super Cup, lost in the Semi Finals of the Coppa Italia as the 'backups' blew up!

Yet again choked in Europe, this time 4-5agg to Liverpool... beginning to get frustrating, although I take the blame for auto selecting the squad and it dropping Barbosa who was my main man :o

Champions, 4th year on the spin. 126 goals, 102 points.... won the Super Cup, lost in the Semi Finals of the Coppa Italia as the 'backups' blew up!

Yet again choked in Europe, this time 4-5agg to Liverpool... beginning to get frustrating, although I take the blame for auto selecting the squad and it dropping Barbosa who was my main man :o

Unlucky, After having a 20+ game undefeated streak plus having a 13 games won in a row in all competitions I'm starting to choke. Only 1 point ahead of Juve who are in 2nd spot. After leading by 6 points. I'm trying to rotate my players so their potential won't be stalled but every time I do they just don't step up. I'm creating over 25+ chances per game but only getting 5% on target.

Getting very frustrated myself, can't afford to keep changing tactics otherwise players won't perform as well. And to top it off, no matter what AMC I have they never dominate or control a game. I've tried Bernard, Honda, Bonaventura, Tariq, Mastour, Depay and now Kingsley Coman and still no one is doing well in that position. 12 games to go, still a long way and only leading by 1. Hope these boys can hang on.

Well... Im a big fan of AC Milan in real life... Since im a kid, and is always great to take them up there again in FM... I struggled a lot in FM14, i started 10+ saves with AC Milan and in all of them i got sacked, i had to start a save in 2043, with a savegame that WorkTheSpace put up that simulated until 2183, in i manage to get the club from being in the Serie B in the 39/40 season, finishing 16th near the relegation again, until the season i joined... Then the story started and i got the club to win the Serie A 6 times, 5 in a row, 3 Italian Cups, 4 Supercups, and 2 Champions League, i tried again to start a save in the "present" and i failed again.

My first save in FM15 had to be AC Milan (Im Argentinian and i support River Plate, and still picked Milan as my first save) to see if could have any success this time... And the results really surprised me.

First Season. - Did the unexpected

First Season - Transfers

bae685cb25a0e84782c06420f1d61273.png

The highlights of this Transfer Window? Gabbiadini and Lacazette... They are the best players i've signed in a long time... Specially Gabbiadini. Incredible Striker. Had to sell El Shaarawy because he wanted to play Champions League football. Some others wanted to got, but afforded to hold them in the team.

First Season - First Eleven

GK - Diego Lopez

CWB - Gino Peruzzi

CB - Adil Rami

CB - Alex

CWB - Mattia De Sciglio

BWM - Andrea Poli (Rotated with De Jong, but choose Poli because De Jong pissed me off with the amount of red cards he was getting)

DLP - Marco Van Ginkel

W - Alexandre Lacazette (At the end of the season had to rotate him a lot with Menez because his form went down a lot)

TRE - Riccardo Saponara (He wasn't the first choice, but when Honda got injured, he played like a god, and he continue to do it)

IF - Giacomo Bonaventura

AF - Manolo Gabbiadini (Beast. No other description)

(Didn't got the tactics screen, so this is the only thing i could show)

First Season - Serie A

00942515fc063427d5d8321d193724cf.png

Won the Serie A in an incredible turn of events... Juventus got it all wrong in the last games, all the season behind them, wating for them to slip up and they did... Really tought i was not going to do well... but i did.

First Season - Italian Cup

2a23cd825b05a7ef7f2969d8bd10e559.png

First Season - Fixtures

404ba1586e7fd221ff3e16502f428a82.png

0b381bc41623c19660fe09015e0f53d2.png

Most goals in First Season - Manolo Gabbiadini (34 goals in 38 games)

Most assists in First Season - Alexandre Lacazette (18 assists in 35 games)

Second Season - European Glory?

Second Season - Transfers

42acada025f1a46eff6d952b63db15c7.png

This window had a lot of movement, tried to get a lot in the defense, meanwhile i sold Alex because he was old and needed to get rid of his wages and De Sciglio because the offer was just too god... Highlights of the window? Gaya, Nyom, Santon, Pereyra and Koscielny. Pereyra was pretty good this season, the defenders did well, but could off done more.

Second Season - Tactics

GK - Diego Lopez

CWB - Allan Nyom

CD - Adil Rami

CD - Laurent Koscielny

CWB - Jose Luis Gaya

RPM - Andrea Poli

BWM - Nigel De Jong

AP - Roberto Pereyra

F9 - Jeremy Menez

CF - Manolo Gabbiadini

DLF - Alexandre Lacazette

Second Season - Serie A

9519c5311e455631f6b4a850a9b46153.png

We had a decent season in the league, this is probably what i expected to get in the first season, but this was kinda dissapointing knowing that we could do much better. Had a lot of problems at the start of the season, and i had to change the tactic, and it kinda worked.

Second Season - Italian Cup

Eliminated by Bologna in the First Round on penaltys, decided to put the backup team, they were unlucky, they played well... But unlucky.

Second Season - UEFA Champions League

ebb953e106e2ce4f5126ca264025600f.png

It was incredibly annoying to not get out of the Group Stage... We had the chance, i knew that the team wasn't ready for Champions League football, or at least to get far in it, but with that group, i was confident to at least get to the First Knockout Round...

Second Season - UEFA Europa League

5d0db103625b4fa5af61e118e7b90b21.png

Well... The dissapointing Champions League results made me play the Europa League, and looking at how i did, i can say that i saved the season. Beating Valencia 2-0 in the First Knockout Round was enough for the board, yes, they only want me to pass the First Round... It was an amazing final against Tottenham

10828017_629517373844043_7197043819222464877_o.jpg

Second Season - Fixtures

3f728d19ad44aa360c5414cb586b9faa.png

539b169953d41019b1147ed0e1b3d51d.png

Most goals scored in the Season - Manolo Gabbiadini (44 goals in 45 games)

Most assists in the Season - Manolo Gabbiadini (16 assists in 45 games)

It was an incredibly tough season to be honest... The toughest was some mistakes i made talking to the players, leading to have EVERY player in the squad bitching about something and unhappy... I still don't know how i overcame that... I was really thinking that i was going to get sacked.

Third Season - Bright future. (Actually playing it)

Third Season - Transfers

ac0447e58d60269a7172a3ba617088ff.png

Got in some good players and Arbeloa... Just for backup because i decided to sell Nyom in the last day of the Transfer Window because i was kinda low in the finances... You'll see that i got that guy Wagstaff for 24M, well... That could go over to 44M. You'll see if he is worth it in a bit. Also, had to get rid of Bakkali and Sorensen because they bitched a lot last season about not getting play time, and because of some other ********.

Three regens appeared in my Transfers for the first time.

600d8a6a8574cb14d28237f636c41776.png

Pretty good french striker. Have to train a bit of his physicals and his composure.

ba6ef8e80370d8ca0474a1f617a20460.png

A Centerback with a lot of potential, declined a bit because an injury that he got in a pre-season match. Really looking forward to him developing.

And let me show you, the best 16 years old regen that i have ever seen in my life, and the best regen that i've bought since i play this game...

c1bb340b6a20277c8883f82eecbdbbb4.png

I have not used the editor, and if you want me to prove it to you guys i'll do it... He already scored 1 goal against Real Madrid, at the age of 16...

Third Season - Tactics

e8af8877885e9a00ebade4b64a6b608d.png

Third Season - UEFA Supercup

10dc768afe1937c394ea35beb9fed2d5.png

I decided to not go all defensive. And the guys suffered that. We had a lot of chances but did not took them, and we can't do that against such a club like Real Madrid.

Good luck in hanging on... sometimes Juve are relentless early on in this game.

I think ill put this save on the backburner, as one to dip into when I want a quick fix of winning :D

Domestically it has been a procession and I cant see any team being able to cope with us for a while.. and if they do, then ill just buy their best players! Europe however has been a huge frustration, 1 Final loss and 4 defeats by the odd goal in the knockout round.... no excuses, we just crack under the pressure it seems as we often cruise the group stage :(

EDIT - Well before doing the above I had to do the transfer window as thats the most exciting part and this year was a bit of a rebuild as I was ready to ship a few out to rejuvenate things:

In come Ruben Neves 40m, Keylor Navas 25m, De Sciglio back to the club for 60m and Meyer for 200m.

Mangala, Thauvin and Alcacer all leave for a total of 50m, whilst Bravo retired after being Courtois' backup for the past few years. I expect Carvajal to join Man City for 30m as well, after I banished him to the u18s...

Finally in a return to the club theme, El Shaarawy will play for Milan again after a 60m move, ironically we get a 20% kicker from this after negotiating that in the deal that took him to Monaco originally.

God dammit, i posted a long ass comment about my 2 seasons and the third that im starting with Milan and the post is not here!!!

Ouch, similar thing happened to me………… Difference being was I didn't realise just as I sent it "conveniently" the modem dropped out.

Which was an absolute of coursing.

Ouch, similar thing happened to me………… Difference being was I didn't realise just as I sent it "conveniently" the modem dropped out.

Which was an absolute of coursing.

I'll probably do it again when i finish the third season and separate the seasons in comments, maybe it was to long to be posted... I don't have a clue why, it said that the admins had to accept the comment to be posted...

Im in the year 2017. The groups in the Champions League were a walk in the park with Benfica, Steaua and CSKA Moscow in the group (Last season, i didn't make it trough with Olympiakos, Schalke and Brugge, it was incredibly dissapointing, but then went to win the Europa League in an incredible final against Tottenham 5-3 in extra time) but then, Man City got in our way in the First Knockout Round wich the board was happy that i got there, and i was, because i know i don't have quite the team to fight for the Champions League yet. Lost 4-1 in England, in the home game, in San Siro, i just wanted a win even if we didn't qualify... Just to go out fighting...

d2a50fdf1f02d67a1e823301939b6aaf.png

That happened. Im in absolute shock. We are in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League... I cannot believe it. The best game that i've had in FM. Ever.

Im in the year 2017. The groups in the Champions League were a walk in the park with Benfica, Steaua and CSKA Moscow in the group (Last season, i didn't make it trough with Olympiakos, Schalke and Brugge, it was incredibly dissapointing, but then went to win the Europa League in an incredible final against Tottenham 5-3 in extra time) but then, Man City got in our way in the First Knockout Round wich the board was happy that i got there, and i was, because i know i don't have quite the team to fight for the Champions League yet. Lost 4-1 in England, in the home game, in San Siro, i just wanted a win even if we didn't qualify... Just to go out fighting...

d2a50fdf1f02d67a1e823301939b6aaf.png

That happened. Im in absolute shock. We are in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League... I cannot believe it. The best game that i've had in FM. Ever.

That's pretty sick man well done…………. Can't say I like your iD but……. :-P

Damn Juve !!!

Oh yeah. I did this account back when Trezeguet was in River Plate, wich is the team that i support in my country Argentina. I love Trezeguet for what he did in the club, also the player he is and the person he is.

Im an AC Milan fan until i die. But Trezeguet is just amazing.

Here are my regens and purchased regens…………

Owen Nicolas purchased for free from Stade Reims…….. Promising centre back

ScreenShot2014-12-03at25406PM_zps6b5bc05d.jpg

Daniel Kouame strong striker purchased from St Ettiene……

ScreenShot2014-12-03at25606PM_zpsa7145eb9.jpg

Thibaud Adam an amazing looking defensive forward……… Free transfer from RC Lens…

ScreenShot2014-12-03at25553PM_zps71c793a6.jpg

Phillipe Le Gal……… Purchased from Olympique Lyonnais….. Most definitely the 2nd best regen I have, or seen on my save thus far. Will be in first team very shortly…

ScreenShot2014-12-03at25514PM_zpsd2f04c0d.jpg

Maxime Maury…….. Was touted as a possible best player in team then when I signed him, I checked his PA and it's not that terribly good. But will remain and see how he progresses.

ScreenShot2014-12-03at25430PM_zps05377070.jpg

Marcus Klefenz could be one of the all time great strikers, another free transfer….. Thank you VFB Stuttgart…..

ScreenShot2014-12-03at25540PM_zps0303e32e.jpg

And finally one of 3 of my regens, most certainly not a position I require but awesome potential nonetheless….

ScreenShot2014-12-03at25349PM_zps70f5cbee.jpg

Another one of my regens would've liked if were Italian. Much better then Maxime Maury……

ScreenShot2014-12-03at25503PM_zps20ac8936.jpg

And arguably the best of them all…… Alfredo Pelati, another of my youths……

ScreenShot2014-12-03at32951PM_zps826fd572.jpg

Archived