FM15: AC Milan - Turning Free Transfers Into Champions

vasilli07

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things should be alot more easier with the data update.

Without European competition, a 21 or 22(3 gk) men squad should be good enough for the league and cup campaign.

Squad Analysis Small Update

GK

Lopez and Abbiati should still be your 1st and 2nd choice respectively. I wouldn't be too eager to sign another gk, at least for this season.

Fullbacks

On the right side, Abate should be the 1st choice unless you choose to cash in on him and put De Sciglio there. I will probably sell Abate and bring Darmian back. He is overall a better defender than Abate.

On the left side, there is a new loan signing Antonelli. He and Pablo Armero will provide cover. I will consider sending Pablo Armero back to his parent club as his wages is pretty high.

Don't forget Cristian Zaccardo is in the reserve.

Centrebacks

Gabriel Paletta and Salvatore Bocchetti(loan from Spartak Moscow) came in during the Jan window. While both are not the best defenders, the team now has alot more depth.

I like my 1st choice CB pairing to consist of a strong aerial player(Rami/Alex/Paletta) and a quick player Zapata/Bocchetti.

*Please don't send Bocchetti back even if you are even going to use him. His parent club is paying his wages.

DM/CM

This is probably the weakest area. Nigel De Jong is a very good DM but his high aggression and dive into tackle ppm will get him send off probably quite a few times. Do you want to take the risk or sell him?

Montolivo will be out till December so Poli will be the 1st choice CM alongside De Jong. There is the 2 Ghanians, Essien and Muntari. After reviewing both of them again, I find that Essien is a better player than Muntari, in terms of their mental attributes.

Bocchetti can play as DM as well. He has pretty good passing attribute. Play him there if you need a player who can distribute the ball.

Attacking Players

I'm grouping all of them together as they are all so versatile that you can slot them anywhere in the attacking positions. Talented Spanish midfielder Suso was signed from Liverpool. He is going to be a class act and should be given a starting position for him to grow.

Alessio Cerci also came on loan from Atletico Madrid. With his attributes, he can be your 1st choice false 9/complete forward or winger.

With these 2 additions, this is the area where you have real depth and quality now.

20 Men Squad(My recommendation)

GK

Diego Lopez

Christian Abbiati

Fullbacks

Ignazio Abate

Mattia De Sciglio

Luca Antonelli

Centrebacks

Adil Rami

Alex

Cristián Zapata

Salvatore Bocchetti

Gabriel Paletta

DM/CM

Riccardo Montolivo

Andrea Poli

Michael Essien

ML/MR/AMC

Jeremy Menez

Suso

Keisuke Honda

Alessio Cerci

Giacomo Bonaventura

Stephan El Shaarawy

Striker

Mattia Destro

Recommended Starting XI

rNy6lcV.png

Like I said earlier, the attacking players have alot of versatility, you can swap the players around. Don't worry about the ratings. As long as they have the right attributes, they can still play very well in their position.

Archived