[FM15] England Level 24 [WIP]

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. If we take English Southern Counties League, the error is saying that there is 20 teams in the league, and only 17 allowed. So you would either have to change the rule under nations rules, for how many teams English Southeren Counties League can have. Or remove 3 teams from the league

Yeah. If you go to the nation rules - England, and find English Southern Counties League, and changes the min. & max. for number of teams from 17 to 20, that fixes the problem for that league.

Combined Counties League Premier Division, 22 teams minimum, only 21 teams, I've changed the minimum teams and I still get the same error for that league

Hmm, that one is pretty odd, yeah. Trying to figure a way to fix it.

The simplest way (and I'm using "simplest" pretty facetiously) is the building the structure from scratch and researching the rules for the leagues, cups etc... etc... and get by that way (yeah, not simple). The editor thing using the structures inherent with the game will likely just keep spitting out errors.

Combined Counties League Premier Division, 22 teams minimum, only 21 teams, I've changed the minimum teams and I still get the same error for that league

Have you figured out how to fix this issue yet ^ ?

Whilst we wait, for those of us who know nothing about 24th tier Mid-Sussex football, here's the wiki with current leagues and teams

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Sussex_Football_League

What I think I'll do is create a team in the editor with everyone on CA1 and replace a Division 11 club. Dan, can you give us a rough estimate of CA/PA of players and club facilities (eg stadiums, attendance, money) at level 24 in your file?

Another quick update, I'm currently a third of the way through Level 10, it's taking longer than I thought, will carry on with this later today, been non stop since 09.30 this morning so I think I need a break for a few hours!

Another quick update, I'm currently a third of the way through Level 10, it's taking longer than I thought, will carry on with this later today, been non stop since 09.30 this morning so I think I need a break for a few hours!

is there any chance you can link the file, i would like to see how you've got the fa cup working as i can never get it to the accurate structure

Another update, FA Cup created with real dates and prize money, FA Trophy created although because there are a uneven amount of teams in the Conference South I have added a extinct Salisbury City into this competition, FA Vase created to as near as possible with teams, now creating the FA Vase, hopefully won't be long until I can release this file

Another update, FA Cup created with real dates and prize money, FA Trophy created although because there are a uneven amount of teams in the Conference South I have added a extinct Salisbury City into this competition, FA Vase created to as near as possible with teams, now creating the FA Vase, hopefully won't be long until I can release this file

Sounds great mate! You have done quite some progress since yesterday, good job!

Hahaha, yeah, I lasted about 2 seasons before I saw how hard it was down there! Who have you taken over?

Well I "cheated" and used the editor to create my own team, Rottingdean Village II - cos I love the name (not to be confused with the real one), replacing Crawley something. I put my own squad together, every player having a CA of between 10 and 1. I've only got a squad of 22 so I can manage games once a week but it looks like the cup fixtures could get awfully congested later on if I don't get knocked out of a few. At the moment I'm looking solid defensively but can't score for toffee.

Test season went well, now creating the League Cups, once they are done I can look at releasing this file for Level 10, after that I will create the Sussex County League Division 3 at Level 11 and then the Mid Sussex and Brighton Leagues from Level 12

Test season went well, now creating the League Cups, once they are done I can look at releasing this file for Level 10, after that I will create the Sussex County League Division 3 at Level 11 and then the Mid Sussex and Brighton Leagues from Level 12

Sounds great!

League Cups now created, just having a test season to see if everything works and the teams don't move to the wrong leagues on season update day

Cool ^^ I'll also do some testing, when you put a download up, just in case you missed something :)

Slight delay, the Southern League Division 1 Central is not updating for the 2015/16 season.

If anyone wants to try and fix the problem the file is HERE

Using the Test Competitions feature in the editor this error occurs:

395d80cb96ccac70a502ed12e9330ef8.png

I guess that is related but I can't see why that happens, every other league works as it should. It is like two teams are being added in at that level.

Using the Test Competitions feature in the editor this error occurs:

395d80cb96ccac70a502ed12e9330ef8.png

I guess that is related but I can't see why that happens, every other league works as it should. It is like two teams are being added in at that level.

maybe promotion and relegation maybe the problem

I just looked and the Conference South stays at 21 teams instead of going up to 22 and the FA Trophy gains an extra team while the FA Vase loses one.

The Northern Premier League Divison One South has 23 teams registered for next season instead of the normal 22 and there is one team (King's Lynn) with its next division set as English Regional First Divisions rather than a specific league. So my guess is it could be a promotion and relegation issue with the Northern Leagues.

I just looked and the Conference South stays at 21 teams instead of going up to 22 and the FA Trophy gains an extra team while the FA Vase loses one.

The Northern Premier League Divison One South has 23 teams registered for next season instead of the normal 22 and there is one team (King's Lynn) with its next division set as English Regional First Divisions rather than a specific league. So my guess is it could be a promotion and relegation issue with the Northern Leagues.

mmmm sounds like it let get this fixed guys

Archived