Why is my team always complaining about Fitness?

I have 45unhappy players in training because they all want attention of fitness, How do i fix this? Im Manchester United atm

Have you looked at this?

Go to your tactics screen and change your training, specifically your main focus.

Are you in pre-season and have you given them any fitness specific training?

Have you looked at this?

Are you in pre-season and have you given them any fitness specific training?

just saw my awful grammar lmao and no im 3rd game in, in my season im winning matches but everyone is still unhappy, Ive made it so the next 3 weeks are based on fitness but most of my players are fit it makes no sense.

I've got the same issue. The advice that was giving from a member of staff on the game was to sign another fitness coach, so I went and hired another 2. However, I've not continued far enough in game yet to see whether this has fixed the problem or not.

Yeah ive got most of them on Average and light now, Do you think that will change it or shall i still make the main focus fitness for now?

It could well be a workload issue, but have a look and see?

What is interesting is that I have the maximum number of staff at Manchester United (13) yet have heavy workloads in all of the general areas of coaching (tactics, ball control, defending... etc) whilst I now have fitness coaches down to an average workload along with goalkeeping. I've only just signed the additional fitness coaches so am yet to see what affect that as.

I think the problem that Manchester United have is that they only have 2 coaches for the first team, Giggs as the assistant and the manager to do all of the general coaching. However, if you need to sign extra fitness coaches to keep everyone happy how are you supposed to reduce the workload for the general coaches?

It makes me wonder if the issue is that Man Utd do not have specific first team fitness coaches and U21 fitness coaches. Would this mean that the fitness coaches are expected to coach the entire roster of players from first team to U18's (which is very large at clubs like Man Utd)? Would the issue be the same with general coaches as well whereby they are coaching everyone thus having a heavy workload, rather than just focusing on the first team?

It makes me wonder if it would not be better to have separate training screens for each squad as they do not all train together in real life. That way it would be easier to see which staff are actually training which groups of players. At the moment it's hard to say whether my coaches are coaching every player on the books or just the first team.

What is interesting is that I have the maximum number of staff at Manchester United (13) yet have heavy workloads in all of the general areas of coaching (tactics, ball control, defending... etc) whilst I now have fitness coaches down to an average workload along with goalkeeping. I've only just signed the additional fitness coaches so am yet to see what affect that as.

I think the problem that Manchester United have is that they only have 2 coaches for the first team, Giggs as the assistant and the manager to do all of the general coaching. However, if you need to sign extra fitness coaches to keep everyone happy how are you supposed to reduce the workload for the general coaches?

It makes me wonder if the issue is that Man Utd do not have specific first team fitness coaches and U21 fitness coaches. Would this mean that the fitness coaches are expected to coach the entire roster of players from first team to U18's (which is very large at clubs like Man Utd)? Would the issue be the same with general coaches as well whereby they are coaching everyone thus having a heavy workload, rather than just focusing on the first team?

It makes me wonder if it would not be better to have separate training screens for each squad as they do not all train together in real life. That way it would be easier to see which staff are actually training which groups of players. At the moment it's hard to say whether my coaches are coaching every player on the books or just the first team.

The problem at United is in fact a lack of U21 coaches. ;)

Expanding a bit: senior coaches coach seniors and U21s. As a result, the workload is quite high. U21 coaches reduce that workload considerably.

What I've done is set a few of the more rubbish coaches to work multiple areas (2 coaches doing 4 apiece) for now. I think there is an issue in that it takes a few too many coaches to coach all areas with an elite-sized squad, but... this works for now.

Archived