TomHAVFC

Hands On Approach

29 posts in this topic

Hey guys

After reading a post on Manager stats I remembered that I wanted to create a thread asking how you improve your hands on approach on your manager profile. Because mine always seems to go down, whatever I do to change it. I would like to know what you have to do to get it back up.

Cheers

I'm sure someone will correct me but iirc your hands on approach stat is linked picking the side and team talks. If you're getting your assistant to deal with these then the stat will go down.

I don't think its that, I think it may be the training you do with your players. I don't really concentrate on training and my hands on is about 3 but I usually pick the team and do the team talks.

I don't think its that, I think it may be the training you do with your players. I don't really concentrate on training and my hands on is about 3 but I usually pick the team and do the team talks.

I always pick the team, every game without fail. And I do every teamtalk so It can't be that.

See, I knew someone would correct me! LOL:o

I was pretty sure that I read something that linked hands on approach to team talks and squad selection, oh well clearly I'm making it up!

If you're doing of all those then it must be training. Have you set up any new training or are all your players on general?

General I think. I can't be bothered chaging them all.

General I think. I can't be bothered chaging them all.

that might be why ;) im not really sure how to improve it either and mine tends to go down to about 8-9 in my games and hover around there. I have my own training schedules though

It can't be any of these as I do all my training, select the team myself although I do refer to the "Ask Assistant" as to who he feels is my best team but I do pick it and I do team talks myself.

i think its determined by how "hands on" you are with your team. picking own friendlys, own training, picking teams doing your own team talks. renewing all your own player contracts and maybe even the reserve team selection and matches could affect this.

i would think it s the way you interact with your players or other managers.

EX: when a player tell you that he wants first team action

EX: when a manager talks about your team

if you are too agressive your stats might go down as you don t show enough professionalism.

it s just my opinion.

Cheers for the ideas guys, but I do most of what you've said. Give or take a couple of things but generally everything you've said in this thread, I do with my team.

I've always thought it was mainly related to training and team talks. As an example, my 'hands on approach' is 19 - I have my own training schedules and pay a reasonable amount of attention to it.

my hands on approach is 4 because i dont do much i just pick the teams. i just got sacked omg!

its mainly down to doing your own training schedules from what i remember.

Cheers Rinso, I'll do that later. Oh and BTW, Keegan has finally left, so you can change your location.

lol yeah i just seen that.. now i gotta think of something else to put up there!!

well mines on 17. all i do is teamtalks, select squads, and i have a different type of training program for each different position

well mines on 17. all i do is teamtalks, select squads, and i have a different type of training program for each different position

Right then, youve forced me. Next time I play on FM I'll make a training regime for every player.

Right then, youve forced me. Next time I play on FM I'll make a training regime for every player.

theres plenty you can download mate, seasoned alcoholic's are quite good. :thup:

theres plenty you can download mate, seasoned alcoholic's are quite good. :thup:

Have you got a link? please?. I like your new location Rinso!

here it is! lol cheers!!

Sorry Rinso, but it says the address is not valid. Oh sorry, you've changed it. Sorry

no worries, i was having a fight with it cos i couldnt get it to format properly!!

Try managing the reserve and youth teams too - that will sort it!

reserves n youth team have nothing to do with it! all i do is team talks, pick my senior team, and sort training for all players, and my stat is 19....