Chang's tactic, so easy and help you win all match

If your tactical theory is good enough it will generate attention naturally. So if it isn't going to win all games probably best not to suggest it does, people focus on that, not your theory otherwise.

It is very simple.

They don't understand what the Voluntary mean.

If you think he's theory or concept is wrong, just prove it or point out where is the problem, why it is not work.

Use your argument to persuade him or other readers if you dont agree with im, instead of saying meaningless sentences, what eating sth if it is work. Actually I also dont understand that theory or that spreadsheet saying. But I dont reply something negative things to discourage him.

You guys dont understanding typing this kinds of post, doing that spreadsheet is time-consuming. But the most important thing is they are not game tester. They are not paid. But you are get paid.

When someone said they have some problems on the tactics or difficult to win the match or meeting some ridiculous situations or bug, you guys only say upload PKG, capture screen sth like that. If they dont provide it, you will say they are lie.

But you guys never think that it is time-consuming on doing this. You need to install or download a software to upload the PKG, you may need to do some edit on the screenshot due to the size limitation of the screen shot and finding a free image hosting to upload the screen shot.

I reported bugs last year December. I remember that I have spent over an hour to do all things things to finish reporting bugs process, to typing the posts, capturing screen. However, the problem is not solved even the game has updated several times already. Why I dont spend that hour to relax myself or doing something what I like? So I appreciate someone who are willing to share their thinking no matter I agree them or not.

I also appreciate the sticky post on the top of the forum to teach us how to play the game. However, it may be difficult to understand because of so many words. I read them many times, but I am still not sure I understand it or not. That's also the reason many players want to understand the game in an easier way or just download the tactics to play the game.

A little bit off topic, but this is my feeling to this forum, to the moderator in this forum.

I'm fairy sure Moderators don't get paid :-)

If people are so precious, forums probably aren't the best place for them. This is one of the milder forums I use, most people are very helpful.

I don't see what you don't understand in the stickies. Thogs thread is a little difficult to follow (but not that much really, it's still well written) the others are written in very simple terms for anyone to use how they wish.

We don't get paid a penny for moderating. I work 60 hours a week with 3 hours travel a day - and then come on here to moderate. We do it, write guides and offer advice and feedback simply to help people.

a few more things.

If mod are not get paid, I apologize because I have not done any research about it, and thanks for your sharing. But it does not mean other above mentioned statements are necessary wrong.

dont expect other people will have similar standard, similar viewing on the game, similar time on playing the game or reading or typing the posts.

Why dont understand the sticky post? For me, english is not my first language. Second, as many people or mod mentioned in other posts, there are too many variable factors. There are too many unknown factors or parameters affecting the game.

If you think sticky post can help all the players to play the game, the tactics sharing centre no matter in this forum or other forum will not so hot. But this is not the fact.

I think its probably time to close this? The OP makes a claim to win all matches, we have established you cant. The OP hasnt set out examples etc. Perhaps he/she might wish to start another thread with more reasonable titles and expectations, and explanations of why etc.

For now this seems to have descended into conversations which are not relevant really. No disrespect to the OP - perhaps try again with a differently worded/approached thread and we can have a real discussion around the merits of what your system/approach is and why. We dont need comments about moderators etc. If you dont like the moderation there are a great many other sites out there :)

Archived