Slave Labour?

I know this is not a major issue but I for realism purposes it may need to be looked at. At Solihull moors unlike the rest of my staff that are on part time contracts I am on a full time contract for a miserly £150 a week. Now with an average full time job in any walk of life you would be looking at a 35-40 hours a week contract, so by even by giving FM the benefit of the doubt of a 35 hours working week I'm being paid £4.28 an hour what is technically illegal. Over worked and under paid.

From what I've seen from lower-level team's websites (everyone has one!), team managers really are "part-time" and hold real jobs elsewhere. You take the crappy jobs in hope of getting a less-crappy job further up the ladder that DOES pay a living wage.

You should play sim city at the same time and simulate that being your other job; a part-time town planner.

My point is FM is a game that thrives on realism but this is way out. A game that makes you watch every aspect of your finances such as financial fair play should be accurate across the board.

at the other end of the spectrum I am seeing a whole ton of top names leaving on free transfers at the end of seasons 1 and 2 as no one can afford their wage demands and clubs have wrecked their wage bills by agreeing to pay salary till ends of contracts for previous players who have left.

I think some of the contract demands/expectations/negotiations need tightened up a little at both ends of the spectrum

Archived