Best FM2014 Pre Order - 25% OFF

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worked for me, couple of mates use them for most games. First time i tried it and worked fine. 19 hours sunk into FM already (about 4 hours actual playing time)

Cool, always good to have user feedback on less known sites. What happen to the other 15 hours though? haha.

Worked for me, couple of mates use them for most games. First time i tried it and worked fine. 19 hours sunk into FM already (about 4 hours actual playing time)

Do you (reccy) or anyone else whom may have ordered from onePlay, know if theyre meant to send out a seperate code for the full game version? as i still have just the code i used for the beta but dont know if it auto downloads full game or if im meant to have another key?

Do you (reccy) or anyone else whom may have ordered from onePlay, know if theyre meant to send out a seperate code for the full game version? as i still have just the code i used for the beta but dont know if it auto downloads full game or if im meant to have another key?

I'm in the same situation here, sent them an email earlier today but no reply. I guess we'll find out soon enough anyway :)

Archived