25% isn't the best deal. Just £21.99 here.

I just tried ordering - the FM10OFF code brings it down to 24.99 though the service is terrible. They claim to deliver it in 5 minutes but I'm still waiting hours later! Have cancelled my order - anyone else had any luck?

Oh no! Not what I wanted to hear having just placed an order for the key at £24.99. I checked out via Paypal and it did say in the order confirmation email that it can take a little longer to run some security checks on the transaction should they need to. Been waiting ten minutes now. I'll keep you posted on on my situation. Fingers crossed!

I just tried ordering - the FM10OFF code brings it down to 24.99 though the service is terrible. They claim to deliver it in 5 minutes but I'm still waiting hours later! Have cancelled my order - anyone else had any luck?

Had no problem last night purchased at ten to midnight, had key by 4 minutes to midnight, enter key into Steam, activated FM14 retail download, downloaded fine, works like a charm. I paid £21.99.

Oh no! Not what I wanted to hear having just placed an order for the key at £24.99. I checked out via Paypal and it did say in the order confirmation email that it can take a little longer to run some security checks on the transaction should they need to. Been waiting ten minutes now. I'll keep you posted on on my situation. Fingers crossed!

Just to update you all, I waited half an hour to receive my key from Simply CD Keys and lost patience. So after a quick call to customer services they issued an apology and emailed the key to me instantly.

Sorry for the delayed update, I've been rather busy with my new classic mode save!

Just to update you all, I waited half an hour to receive my key from Simply CD Keys and lost patience. So after a quick call to customer services they issued an apology and emailed the key to me instantly.

Sorry for the delayed update, I've been rather busy with my new classic mode save!

you are ridiculous. you cannot wait 60 minutes to order something online? You are a pathetic excuse of a gamer. Please do all of us a favor and never play any games again that require internet connection

you are ridiculous. you cannot wait 60 minutes to order something online? You are a pathetic excuse of a gamer. Please do all of us a favor and never play any games again that require internet connection

You have a real nice way with words my friend! A very welcoming manner indeed. Thank God that the rest of the FM Community is a little better at human interaction that yourself.

Chances are the problem is due to paying with Paypal and the high chance of charge backs etc.

No I used Credit Card because i read of a different thread that PayPal would delay it. I ordered through Green Man instead got it for £26.25 or something and got the key immediately.

And PinkYoshi - if someone says they deliver in 5 minutes you expect to get it in five minutes! I had the same issue with Simply CD Keys as The Prodigal Gaffer and I cancelled my order for the exact same reason. The whole point of buying it online is so you get it instantly!

Archived