Békéscsaba 1912 Előre SE - A Youth Project Challenge

SRL88

Well done getting your title back, but already looks like you'll have another fight on your hands.

We've only ever had it 'easy' once when winning the league and that was in 2018/19 when we won it by 12pts. Other than that there has never been much more than a couple of points in it so it always feels like a battle.

Another nice and easy group for you there :D

Just for a change of course :thdn:.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One day you'll get an easier group :D

We need our coefficients to go up by 20 at least in order to get around the bottom of pot 3. It is going to take a while I think.

Bekescsaba-Elore_zpseb6bae19.png

SRL88's Career - September 2023 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsc4f902d5.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zpsa3027dd7.png

This was a very, very good month for us to keep up with the leaders. A very good display at home kicked September off as we grabbed a solid 2-0 win against ZTE. The first half was key for us and after the interval we did a professional job of seeing the game through. I was delighted to come away from Kaposvar with all three points because it is always a tricky place for us to go. An early penalty gave us the lead which was doubled not long into the second half through Adam Viczian (YP1). They did pull a goal back but it wasn't enough for them to trouble us to much. We weren't at our best against Ferencvaros so I was delighted to come away with a point, but a vital win at home to Gyor rounded the month off. We deserved the win as we battered them, but it took a second half penalty to give us all three points.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps0c14f8ff.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zps6d409588.png

Hardly a surprise really. Valencia took an early lead but we stood firm after that until the 70th minute when it all went tits up. They added a further three goals to secure their win.

Magyar Ligakupa Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps26550334.png

MagyarLigakupa_OverviewStages_zps05ef7190.png

A cracking start to the Magyar Kupa in honesty. We put two very good performances in to give ourselves a strong start. A solid draw was followed up with a cracking win at home to Ferencvaros.

SRL88's Career - October 2023 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps9580c993.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zps1a1637a9.png

A really solid month which see's us continue our unbeaten run. The month started on the road where despite taking the lead in the first half we met a very resolute Puskas side who stood firm throughout the game to keep me on edge that we could concede despite our dominance. Luckily we scored twice in the final two minutes to seal the game. A bit of an annoying result followed against Diosgyor, with the annoyance being that we took the lead twice only concede almost immediately after scoring. Two Gabor Saliga (YP27) goals gave us a solid 2-0 win away to Vasas before rounding the month off with a hard fought 1-0 win away to Eger.

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps0dd6ff3f.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages-2_zps985ba4ab.png

I haven't got much to say really. I haven't expected us to get any points at all in the group so these defeats don't come as a surprise. That being said, we played pretty well at home to Inter and could have easily grabbed a point but we tired late on and Inter took advantage of that. The Bayern game was more straight forward in that we were just battered throughout the game.

Magyar Kupa Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps845eb72b.png

MagyarLigakupa_OverviewStages_zps69bb1be9.png

Two very good results which put us on the brink of qualification with two games remaining. Adam Loczi (YP61) was on form against Debrecen as he grabbed a first half brace, his first two goals for the club. Debrecen pulled one back but we added a third straight away. Although they pulled another back we hung on for victory. We followed this up with a cracking performance against Gyor with Bela Gyomber scoring a brace of his own to give us a 2-1 win.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-4_zps1d8c08eb.png

Woah...

This came from out of nowhere really. It is a massive offer from Reading.

Pleased to be in such a position to be getting offered jobs, but the rules are the rules.

SRL88's Career - November 2023 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps173b4e0e.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zps67bc7a70.png

Another solid month to keep us on the tails of Ferencvaros. A cracking first half put us in complete control against Mezokovesd. Despite taking our foot off the pedal in the second half we didn't have much to worry about, even though they did pull a goal back. Sandor Vincze (YP14) grabbed himself a brace to give us a 2-1 win against Pecs. We then faced Videoton with a pretty exhausted side so I was relatively pleased to come away with a point. The month rounded off in fine style with a brilliant performance away to Soproni with three goals in ten minutes leading us to a 4-1 win.

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps20e4199b.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zps5c384975.png

Two more defeats but probably our two best performances so far. Plus, we scored against Bayern!!! The Valencia game was a brilliant performance and we deserved something from the game but their extra class was obvious.

Magyar Kupa 4th Round

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps91809482.png

A pretty straight forward game where we were rarely threatened to be honest. It was more of a case of just doing a professional job and that is exactly what we did.

Magyar Ligakupa Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-4_zps19033ef3.png

MagyarLigakupa_OverviewStages_zpsa4e1fa2c.png

Job done in my eyes. We sealed qualification against Debrecen thanks to a very good display. An early goal set us on our way and we doubled it to seal the win. That allowed for me to rest a lot of players in a nothing game.

We have been given a kind draw in the Quarter-Final against non-league opposition in Ajka.

SRL88's Career - December 2023 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps32b375e6.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages-2_zpsb7fb26c4.png

We made the game tougher than it probably should have been based off MTK's league position but a second half goal was enough to ensure that we grabbed another three points.

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsc6633db1.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zpsbb16559e.png

I absolutely love that we are at this stage but Christ I am glad this is over. We had such a difficult group this year that I expected this. At least we went out with a bit of fight in the San Siro as we came very close to grabbing a point.

Magyar Kupa 5th Round

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps3988ff78.png

Well this wasn't easy, trust me, but we managed to come out of the other side with a cracking victory. We had to battle in the first leg to give us the advantage but a single goal was enough to ensure we took one into the second leg. Kaposvar started the second leg much better than us and took the lead in the first half. We were awarded a dubious penalty before the break which was smashed home to give us our advantage back. Kaposvar scored again in the second half and as they pushed for a goal to try and take them through we hit them on the counter attack in injury time to seal our passage.

The win sets up a tie against Vasas in the Quarter-Final.

SRL88's Career - February & March 2024 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsb77c76e3.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages-2_zps0d37190b.png

Another cracking month to keep up with the relentless pace of Ferencvaros. It was hard to think that we fell a goal down against Csakvar but we did exactly that in just the third minute. We absolutely blew them away afterwards though, equalising almost immediately then going on a rampage to batter them 6-1. The Debrecen game was less straight forward and after an Adam Viczian (YP1) goal inside ten minutes we were made to attle very hard in order to hold on for a valuable 1-0 win. We had to settle for a draw away to ZTE which left me with a bit of a sour taste on my mouth, mainly because we were two goals to the good and then threw it all away. A brilliant performance and result followed at Gyor before we rounded the month off with a solid home win against Kaposvar.

Magyar Kupa Quarter-Final

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsf579df64.png

Mainly thanks to our first leg performance we sealed our passage into the next round. It was a fantastic display at home, but the final twenty minutes or so really sealed the game as we scored three goals late on to give us a 4-0 win. In the second leg we didn't really have to get our of first gear but still managed to give ourselves a 2-0 win on the night.

Our comfortable win set up a Semi-Final tie against Videoton.

Magyar Ligakupa Quarter-Final

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps23e4fbe7.png

Well our tie against non-league opposition was hardly a challenge as our class showed for a comfortable win. The first leg was a bit more of a battle, but hardly one at that as we beat them 3-0. The second leg was even easier and saw Andras Bubori (YP21) grab a hat-trick in a 6-0 win.

So our second Semi-Final this season will see us lock horns with Eger.

How old is Patrick Poor now? He's the lad that used to be at Liverpool right? IRL. Seems like a solid penalty taker with the number he's scored, has he missed many/any?

He is now 30, and you are correct. He is the former Liverpool player. He is the clubs main penalty taker, but only has a 10 for his attribute. He just seems to be consistent, although he does miss them.

ligakupa_zps90a2fedf.jpg

Magyar Ligakupa Final

Route to the Final

Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps2cb5f5de.png

MagyarLigakupa_OverviewStages_zpsff54af13.png

Our group was fairly comfortable this season. We were never really in trouble of not qualifying, and a lot of that, although we did win all but two of our games was probably down to our rivals having a stinker. We sealed qualification with a game to spare and could afford to rest many players against Ferencvaros.

Knockout Phase

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsf6a82b3c.png

Very straight forward. There is no other way of putting it. The Quarter-Final was easy as we breezed past non-league opposition. I expected a bit more of a challenge against Eger but it just didn't come and we comfortably booked our place in the Final.

The Match

VideotonvBeacutekeacutescsaba_PitchSplit_zpsb47a9b64.png

Part one of the treble? I'd like to think so. I'm really pleased to have sealed the Magyar Kupa as it has been a few seasons without. It was a tricky old game and both sides had very good opportunities in normal time. In the extra period both sides showed signs of fatigue but an excellent volley from Karoly Disztl (YP15) gave us the lead and what turned out to be the only goal of the game.

SRL88's Career - April 2024 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpscd1e0e43.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zpsda2a0796.png

I have to say that I am absolutely thrilled to have came out at the end of this month unbeaten and still only two points behind Ferencvaros. A comfortable game at home to Puskas saw us easily beat them 2-0. The following two draws though were massive. Against leaders Ferencvaros, and then third place Diosgyor we managed to come out of both games with really solid draws. Another comfortable win at home, this time against Vasas kept us hot on the tails of the leaders.

SRL88's Career - May 2024 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsffe14176.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zps8a0038d0.png

Absolutely fantastic work from us to turn this round and win the league again. I knew we needed to win all of our games and hope for Ferencvaros to slip up and that is exactly what happened here. We played really well, especially in the first half against Mezokovesd. We added a second not long into the second half to effectively seal the game, but had a nervy moment which allowed them to pull one back. It didn't matter though because they didn't threaten at all after that. Elsewhere, a draw by Ferencvaros brought us level on points.

Against Eger we were simply fantastic. They couldn't get out of their own half and we completely battered them. Sandor Vincze (YP14) ran the show wish a brace and an assist. Ferencvaros drew once again which took us into the final game of the season two points ahead. The Pecs game was rather tough considering our opponents had already been relegated. We took the lead early on but threw it away almost instantly. Luckily we came out with added fight in the second half and just a minute after the restart Adam Viczian (YP1) gave us the lead again. Adam Viczian (YP1) scored his second of the game to seal the game, and the title in the process.

Magyar Kupa Semi-Final

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsd2bd246a.png

Two really tough games but the treble is still on. The first leg was very tough as it came at a time we were tired due to the title race, but we battled on well and two second half goals gave us an excellent advantage. In the second leg we fell behind twice in the game but had more than enough to battle back and book our spot in the Final.

images_zps986f6f58.jpg

Magyar Kupa Final

Route to the Final

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsa49f77bd.png

We were made to work hard at times, but we also had a couple of kind draws. In the fourth round we eased passed non-league opposition before having to battle our way past Kaposvar. The Quarter-Final was fairly straight forward and then two brilliant Semi-Final performances booked our Final spot.

The Match

BeacutekeacutescsabavDebrecen_PitchSplit_zps3ea7f623.png

God we were made to work hard for that, but the treble is sealed. We dominated the first half but just couldn't find the breakthrough. The second half was a lot more even though, but we managed to find the breakthrough just after the hour mark thanks to a lovely Adam Viczian (YP1) goal. We managed to hold on when Debrecen pushed late on to claim the Magyar Kupa.

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2023/24 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

Results 1 - Results 2

Final League Position: 1st - CHAMPIONS

So for the second year in a row the title is ours. We were forced to battle all the way because it wasn't until the final weeks of the season that we managed to overtake Ferencvaros, but we did and claimed the title on the final day of the season.

UEFA Champions League

Competition Performance: Knocked out in Group Stage

We did really well to reach the Group Stage but once again we had a shocking group which we had no chance of getting out of.

Magyar Kupa

Competition Performance: Winners

A brilliant part of our treble. We had a couple of easier ties but we also had to battle hard to reach the Final. It wasn't any easier there but a single goal was enough for us to win it.

Magyar Ligakupa

Competition Performance: Winners

This was the first part of our treble and the first time we have won the competition since 2019. We eased out of our group and then dominated our next two ties. The Final was very even between us and Videoton, and although it took extra-time we managed to battle our way to a 1-0 win.

Szuperkupa

Competition Performance: Runners-Up

It's been a few years since we've won this. It was a poor game, but we fell to a 1-0 defeat.

Squad

This is probably one of our stronger squads for a few years now. There are a good set of youngsters coming through too.

Finances - Transfers

The finances took a bit of a hit after the stadium expansion money came out.

Probably one of our most active windows.

Youth Players in the First Team

Decided to change this as it is a long process

Adam Viczian (YP1) - He had his best season since my first one in charge. Says it all really.

Bela Gyomber (YP5) - Still good to have around the squad.

Roland Fulop (YP13) - One of my personal favourites.

Sandor Vincze (YP14) - Picked up a few niggles throughout the season which hindered him, but he still chipped in throughout.

Karoly Disztl (YP15) - He won't be going anywhere soon. Love this guy!!

Istvan Balog (YP17) - More of a back-up player now. Still a solid option.

Andras Bubori (YP21) - Every season he manages to be the cup king.

Mihaly Dani (YP22) - Keeps going strong. A very good option for me to have.

Nortbert Baranyai (YP26) - Just a truly brilliant player.

Gabor Saliga (YP27) - Massive part of this club.

Tamas Babati (YP28) - Played more than last season and did well.

Nortbert Disztl (YP29) - After the sale of Peter Lamar (YP2) he was promoted to first choice goalkeeper. I am so pleased I made that decision because he is brilliant.

Gabor Orban (YP31) - Probably his most active season for the club. Didn't let me down.

Karoly Fejes (YP33) - Was there to fill the bench really. He is leaving the club at the end of the season though.

Peter Nemeth (YP56) - Chipped in with some very important goals throughout the campaign.

Adam Loczi (YP61) - This guy is already in the first team and will soon be a star.

Tibor Horvath (YP65) - Now a part of the first team. Needs to improve, but that will happen with games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season   | League        | League Position| Magyar Kupa  | Magyar Ligakupa| Champions League| Europa League | Other             |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2012/13  | NBII          | 2nd            | Third Round  | N/A            | N/A             | N/A           | -                 |
| 2013/14  | NBII          | 1st - Promoted | Third Round  | N/A            | N/A             | N/A           | -                 |
| 2014/15  | OTP Bank Liga | 8th            | Quarter-Final| Group Stage    | N/A             | N/A           | -                 |
| 2015/16  | OTP Bank Liga | 6th            | Winners      | Group Stage    | N/A             | N/A           | -                 |
| 2016/17  | OTP Bank Liga | 8th            | Winners      | Winners        | N/A             | Play-Off Round| Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2017/18  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Winners      | Group Stage    | N/A             | Group Stage   | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2018/19  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Quarter-Final| Winners        | Group Stage     | N/A           | Szuperkupa Winners|
| 2019/20  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Quarter-Final| Group Stage    | Group Stage     | 1st KO Round  | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2020/21  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Quarter-Final| Semi-Final     | Group Stage     | N/A           | Szuperkupa Winners|
| 2021/22  | OTP Bank Liga | 2nd            | Winners      | Group Stage    | Group Stage     | N/A           | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2022/23  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Semi-Final   | Quarter-Final  | B. Pl. Playoff  | Group Stage   | Szuperkupa R-U    |
| 2023/24  | OTP Bank Liga | 1st - Champions| Winners      | Winners        | Group Stage     | N/A           | Szuperkupa R-U    |

Next Season

At the minute we need to defend our title, but I am desperate for others to do well in Europe too.

As I was reading I really didn't think you was going to win the league so well done on that and the other cups :thup: I didn't really expect you to do well in Europe with that draw anyway but it's good to see you've got a big boost in the club rankings, if you can get seeded 3rd in the CL group (as long as you make it of course) that would be huge in terms of your progress

As I was reading I really didn't think you was going to win the league so well done on that and the other cups :thup: I didn't really expect you to do well in Europe with that draw anyway but it's good to see you've got a big boost in the club rankings, if you can get seeded 3rd in the CL group (as long as you make it of course) that would be huge in terms of your progress

It has been a massive season for the club on all fronts. Making the group stage of the Champions League was another excellent achievement. That, plus winning a domestic treble, the stadium expansion etc it is only going to help take the club forward.

Roll on next year's group of Barcelona, Chelsea and Roma :D

Always full of joy :D.

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2024/25 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Board Expectations:

OTP Bank Liga: Challenge for the title

UEFA Champions League: Reach the Third Qualifying Round

Magyar Kupa: Reach the Final

Magyar Ligakupa: Not Important

Szuperkupa: Win it

My Expectations:

OTP Bank Liga: A title challenge is a minumum

UEFA Champions League: We need to reach the group stage

Magyar Kupa: A cup run is always nice

Magyar Ligakupa: I've never seen this as important

Szuperkupa: Would be nice to win it

Budgets:

Balance: £5,466,469

SRL88's Career - Pre-Season - 2024/25 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Friendlies

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps747f6472.png

A cracking pre-season for us with four wins from four. It was the performances however that pleased me the most. We were brilliant in each game as we geared up for the season in fine form.

Szuperkupa

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsba43130c.png

Well it's been a few years but finally we have managed to win the Szuperkupa again. This was definitely one of our better performances against Ferencvaros as we usually struggle. Adam Viczian (YP1) gave us the lead and it was doubled late on through a Imre Balla (YP57) thunderbolt to give us a 2-0 win.

Transfers - Out

Another active summer for the club. A lot of players left when their contracts expired as they just weren't good enough. The usual number of loan deals happened but we also made a little bit of money over the summer too.

Congrats on winning the treble last season.Also good to see your 61st in the rankings list,won't be long before your in the top 50!

Hopefully another strong season might see us push through that barrier.

SRL88's Career - July 2024 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsa1b8ab48.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zps6e06e693.png

Admittedly this was a frustrating start to the season because we really should have won the game. We got off to a flyer thanks to a Adam Loczi (YP61) strike, but a subdued second half performance cost us as we conceded and then just couldn't break them down for a second time.

UEFA Champions League Second Qualifying Round & Third Qualifying Round 1st Leg

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps05840700.png

Well we're in a strong position no doubt. In the Second Qualifying Round we put in two excellent performances, the better of which was away from home. We were absolutely fantastic in Bosnia and a single goal victory was the very least we deserved. Despite just taking a single goal lead back to Hungary we didn't allow complacency to set in as we did a professional job in seeing the tie through. The win set up a tie against Georgian side Zestaponi and we put in another strong performance to give ourselves a very big advantage ahead of the second leg.

Jesus I don't know how you keep yourself motivated to keep going, after last season's CL draw I'd be very tempted to throw the towel and give up, knowing no way you'd make past last in that group. Ultimately I supposed the domestic goals were difficult enough, congratulations on a thrilling late title charge and your first treble. Protip to ruin motivation: it only gets even harder from here. :thup::D

Jesus I don't know how you keep yourself motivated to keep going, after last season's CL draw I'd be very tempted to throw the towel and give up, knowing no way you'd make past last in that group. Ultimately I supposed the domestic goals were difficult enough, congratulations on a thrilling late title charge and your first treble. Protip to ruin motivation: it only gets even harder from here. :thup::D

I think the most enjoyable factor of the save is the developing youth aspect. I love seeing players who come through the ranks turn into cracking players - trust me, keep an eye on Adam Loczi (YP61).

In Europe I have to admit that it is getting really annoying now. Every year we find ourselves in the 'group of death'. I mean, we could have a draw like Porto, BATE & Celtic but we seem to bypass them clubs every season to get Bayern, Juve & Valencia for example. It is tedious. We just need to keep pushing and hope. I would love some of the other Hungarian clubs to do something in Europe though.

SRL88's Career - August 2024 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

OTP Bank Liga

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps8c8f45d0.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zpsd9cfd080.png

We remained unbeaten throughout August to give us a really solid start to the season. The month kicked off in fine style with us putting four past Eger. We played very well on the evening, taking an early lead. Despite conceding on the half hour mark we retook the lead just six minutes later. The second half remained fairly tight but two goals in the final four minutes allowed us to seal the game pretty comfortably. We fell behind against Videoton but pressed afterwards and it didn't take to long for us to level the game. Not long into the second half we found ourselves in front but couldn't hang on for all three points. Our next two results were tighter than our performances suggest. We probably should have won by at least a few goals but in the end we scraped a couple of 2-1 wins. In the final game of the month we got a much needed win, mainly due to MTK's excellent start. We were fantastic against them as we battled our way to a 3-2 win.

UEFA Champions League Third Qualifying Round 2nd Leg & Play-Off Round

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps02889244.png

Once again we're into the Group Stage of the Champions League.

In Georgia we just needed to get the job done and we did exactly that. Despite being on the back foot at times as they pushed to get back into the game we held firm and even took a first half lead. Despite conceding in the second half we did enough to see the game out.

We were given a very tough tie against Slovan Bratislava to book our place in the groups and both the games showed how tough the tie was but we upped our game to battles past them. Adam Loczi (YP61) continued his fine start to the season with a brace, but a late goal conceded made things a little harder ahead of the second leg. It didn't matter though as my worries were wiped out with another brace from Adam Loczi (YP61) in the first half completely finished the game as a contest. Bratislava did pull one back in the second half but we scored from the penalty spot to make it 3-1 on the night which sealed the game for us.

Archived