Steam store for fm questions

Couldn't see a thread anywhere else so thought I'd ask you guys, just checked out the fm store and put some funds into the 'steam wallet' and purchased the son generator and the 'no transfer windows'. Now how do I activate these or do you have to complete the objectives listed underneath these items in the store? For example the transfer window one says activate via selling a player for a big profit or something along those lines, so I added a manager and bought a player from my own team who I'd bought for a lot more money but still no indication it's been activated?

Also the son generator one says something about having a player retire after 10 years of service to the club. So I'm man utd in 2016 and vidic will retire and he's done over ten years wil it activate or does it mean ten years from when I've started the game?

Any help appreciated :)

• Administrators

You need to be in an FMC game to do this. Just go to the Store -> Wallet and click [Apply to Game] for each unlockable.

• Administrators

It clearly says that on the store they are for FMC - FMC Unlockables, FMC Boost Bank Balance and Challenges...

• Administrators
from sport interactive or Fm sout

need reply

It's FMC only (the Store). If it's FM Scout you're talking about that doesn't effect FMC at all

You need to be in an FMC game to do this. Just go to the Store -> Wallet and click [Apply to Game] for each unlockable.

Your store doesn't state anywhere that the item wont work in normal games, it just says fmc on the tab title (and i only noticed that detail later when I was trying to figure out why my purchase wasn't working) but that doesn't explain that it wont be available in the normal game as well. I was asking a few days ago why I couldn't unlock those unlock without paying in the fm bug forum and nobody could answer the question, haven't seen a mod answer it either, so you clearly need to state it on the items description.

Since nobody was answering the thread I just guessed it was a bug and ended buying the unlock to later find out that it would only work in fm classical. Your support is refusing to refund this and now I m stuck with some unlock that I will never use, obviously I am not the only one who made the mistake because of that absence of warning in the description.

I don't think that is a way to deal with customers who actually paid for your game.

I just clicked on store checked the items description, found that it was unlockable without paying and tried to unlock them first that way and even if there is fmc in the title bar it doesn't mean much for someone who's never opened a classical game and it should clearly be stated that it wont work in a normal game.

Why do you think I asked in the forum first about it and later bought the item ?

I think by saying these are FMC unlockables, they are giving you a pretty good indicator that they are, well, FMC Unlockables..

If you really weren't sure, maybe ask the question first, I read your other thread and you didn't ask if they were FMC only, you asked why they did not unlock for you.

I asked it in the full mode fm forum. Obviously it meant i had no clue about he fmc part during all the time i asked, and the only person that answered had no clue about it either it seems so this information isn't as obvious as you might think.

obviously... :applause:

You bought DLC labelled as FMC and now want the money back is the DLC is for FMC, I am really not surprised they are saying no.

Look at Black Ops 2. There is a map called Nuletown 2025 Zombies (zombies is a game mode in the game). It pretty obvious to anyone that map is for the zombies mode, same deal

Thanks for the applaus, I probably dont have your intelligence to deduce the obvious in a few days :o, but a store title doesn't mean much, things need to be put in descriptions properly, have you never seen games with store named differently ? People just dont pay attention to this, even less if its an ingame store. If there were a store in mario named luigi's store do you think people would hesitate before buying just because its not named mario's store?

Archived