Premiership Glory Clan 2013

dcu223

FM13ADVERTwipsmall.jpg

Premiership Glory Clan 2013

Following two very successful online games with the Premiership Glory 2012 game and the PGC Underdogs game for FM12 we have decided to merge the games into 1 for FM2013.

This will see 21 experienced managers from both games come up against eachother in the ultimate FM Online game making it the biggest FM Network game out there.(as far as i am aware) and the best.

As usual we have our website that will be updated with stats, profiles on managers, forum and anything else we deem useful, but the main story will take part on game and on this very thread.

We ask you to uphold and respect both the forum and the clan rules about not posting about joining in this thread, and politely point you at the available player advertiser thread or our website.

This season we are all starting in League 1. We have outlawed profile restarts so every manager will have only 1 profile and therfore only 1 FM2013 career which is the way it should be.

We have conducted a random draw and here are the managers and the teams that they chose in the order that they came out the hat :

1. Grant - Leyton Orient

2. Andy - Walsall

3. Stuart - Carlise

4. Crossy - Preston

5. Belly - Stevenage

6. Joe - Notts County

7. Jimmy - Coventry

8. Johannes - MK Dons

9. Jack - Sheff Utd

10. Davie - Doncaster

11. Steve - Brentford

12. Barry - Shrewsbury

13. Paul - Yeovil

14. Matt - Oldham

15. Jonny - Bournemouth

16. Scootch - To be Decided

17. Kim - Tranmere

18. Geir - Crawley

19. Mike - Crewe

20. Jamie - To be decided

21. Fred - Swindon

Game will be created on game release thursday evening (1st Nov). First playing session is on Monday 5th November and we have decided to play Monday to Wednesday between 19:00-23:30 GMT.

Let the battle and the banter commence..

Belly,

Premiership Glory Clan

http://premiershipgloryclan.com/

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

122lw5y.jpg

He's got feet like lightening AJ Leitch-Smith, AJ Leitch-Smith.

He's got feet like lightening AJ Leitch-Smith, AJ Leitch-Smith.

I'm red and white through and through,

spent my whole life supporting Crewe,

never ever will I change to Liverpool, Stoke or Man U,

(scum!),

take me back to Gresty Road, the place that I can call my own,

where I go on Saturday's to watch another s**te display.

Sheff United - Jack

Big team which needed a big manager, no-one wanted the challenge of taking on the media predicted 1st side.

I'm a firm believer in any type of draft, you take the best option available, and that was Sheffield United.

Going to be good fun in this game with so many people, will report back after first few sessions.

Up the blades!

Doncaster Rovers - Davie.Well doncaster what can i say good squad and great stadium for a division 1 club going to bring attacking football to this club and hope to get in the playoffs at least anything other than that is a failure so fingers crossed i have a good season mon the rovers :applause:

Tranmere_Rovers_FC.png

Kiminho Smeghardo

118_GRD_1.jpg

Current Club: Tranmere Rovers

League: nPower League 1

Media Prediction: 13th

Nickname(s): The Rovers, Superwhites

Honours:

Division 3 (North) Champions - 1937-38

Welsh FA Cup Winners - 1934-35

Division Three Play Off Winners v Bolton 1-0 1990-91

Leyland Daf Winners 1989-90

Club:

Tranmere Rovers Football Club are an English professional association football club founded in 1884, and based in Birkenhead, Wirral. Originally known as Belmont Football Club, they adopted their current name in 1885. They were a founder member of Division Three North in 1921, and have remained a member of the Football League since. They currently play in League One, the third tier of the English football league system, and have spent much of their history in the shadow of Merseyside rivals Everton and Liverpool. Their current manager is Kiminho Smeghard.

During the 1980s, they were beset by financial problems and, in 1987, went into administration. However, this was a prelude to the most successful period in Tranmere's history; under manager John King, the team reached the play-offs for promotion to the Premier League in three successive seasons. Under King's successor, John Aldridge, Tranmere experienced a number of cup runs, most notably reaching the 2000 Football League Cup Final. Other cup runs include reaching FA Cup quarter-finals in 2000, 2001 and 2004.

Tranmere's regular kit is an all-white strip with blue trim, their main colours since 1962. The club moved to its current home, Prenton Park, in 1912. In 1995, the ground had a major redevelopment in response to the Taylor Report. It now seats 16,567 in four stands: the Main Stand, the Kop, the Johnny King stand and the Cowshed.

Broad vision:

• Safeguard the long term future of the club
  • Introduce a sustainable long term business model
  • Seek to better our local enviroment through hard work and loyalty to all that take part in Tranmere Rovers FC.
  • All decisions will be made only with the club's best interest
  • Bring through young players from within our local community and surroundings

Tranmere Rovers FC short & long term plan:

1. Play attacking, flairful football
  2. Promotion to nPower Championship through either direct or playoff qualification
  3. Establish ourselves as a Championship team
  4. Galvanise a team mixture of young local & foreign players
  5. Promotion to the Barclays Premier League
  6. Establish ourselves as a Premiership team
  7. Enhance financial revenues by expanding Prenton Park and maximising our PR
  8. Domestic cup win
  9. Domestic league win
  10. European cup win

The start of a new era

'Tranmere Rovers will never be able to compete with Liverpool and Everton. They're big liners like the Queen Mary, but I see Tranmere like a deadly submarine'
Johnny King - former Tranmere Rovers FC manager

I aim to prove good old Johnny King dead wrong. My aim for Tranmere is not to be a deadly sub. My aim is for Tranmere to become like a Nimitz class aircraft carrier! We will become a dominant force in British and European football, by way of stylish, attacking, flairful football. You will see my Brazilian heritage sift through from the chairman down to the groundsman and into the loving hands of you the fans. We will no longer be in the shadow of Liverpool or Everton, but we will rise up to the occation, and make our own destiny. We will not be seagulls following the trawler to feed off scraps anymore, but we will be a tiger hunting them down!

-Kiminho

200px-Walsall_FC_logo_(1995-2007).svg.png

Manager: Hubert Cecil Booth

Walsall chairman has suprised the football fans around the country by appointing 39yr old Hubert Cecil Booth who has no previous experience in the proffesional game as their new manager, this comes after the sacking of Dean Smith after a dismal campaign which saw The Saddlers just avoid relegation on the penultimate day of the season.

Walsall play their home games at The Bescot Stadium built at a cost of £4.5M which has seating for just under 12,000 and top corporate facilities but competing against W.B.A and Wolves in the Black Country attendances at Walsall are poor and barely reaching 50% capacity.

Booth will be looking to avoid relegation in his first season in charge with a media prediction of 23rd they are one of the favourites for the drop.

walsall.png

Notts_County_Logo.png

Notts County. Manager: Giuseppe Ferita

Buongiorno to you my fellow madmen, Giuseppe Ferita is here to bring the true traditions of Italian football to the oldest professional club in the world a club that even helped La Vecchia Signora to find their true colours. So let us take a look a brief look at her.

Full name: Notts County Football Club

Nickname: The Magpies

Division: Npower League 1

Founded: 1862; 150 years ago

Ground: Meadow Lane. Nottingham

nottscounty_aerial2.jpg

and finally a look at the trophy cabinet:

FA Cup

Winners: 1894

Finalists: 1891

Second Division (1892–1992), First Division (1992–2004), The Championship (2004–present)

Champions: 1896–97, 1913–14, 1922–23

Runners-Up: 1894–95, 1980–81

Play-off Champions: 1990–91

Third Division (1958–92), Second Division (1992–2004), League One (2004–present)

Runners-Up: 1972–73

Play-off Champions 1989–90

Third Division South (1921–58)

Champions: 1930–31, 1949–50

Fourth Division (1958–92), Third Division (1992–2004), League Two (2004–present)

Champions: 1970–71, 1997–98, 2009–10

Runners-Up: 1959–60

Anglo-Scottish Cup

Runners-up: 1980–81

Anglo-Italian Cup

Winners: 1994–95

Runners-Up: 1993–94

The aim for this season is top half at least and maybe push for a playoff spot and to bring some of the fine traditions of the Italian game to the lower leagues of England to educate them in the proper way of doing things (diving, cheating, bribery, match fixing and lots of defending)

Joe (aka Giuseppe Ferita)- Notts County

New Brentford FC Manager Étienne Fougére's first interview ahead of the new season:

First of all, welcome to Brentford. You’ve started pre-season training with the players, how have the first few days been?

It’s an absolute honour to be here. I’ve felt great warmth from everyone. I’ve been well received by the staff and it’s the right set-up and environment for us to go through what we want to achieve this season. So, the first few days as you can imagine were very active, but extremely gratifying, to feel that everyone is excited to come back and it’s important for us to get the most input from them as we look forward to the future.

You have said that you are ‘privileged’ to come here as our new Head Coach. Can you expand on that?

Brentford is an excellent club with a great tradition and one of teams that, at this moment, is aiming towards even more success. The fans have had a tough time in recent years, but with new ownership, investment in the side, and myself at the helm, then I feel the fans can look forward to great things. However, the fans will need patience as I will take time to restructure the club and to build them up slowly. I will establish a winning habit in the side.

So do what are your aims for the coming season?

I believe that with the quality of the some of the teams in this division, and the way I tend to build a club slowly, that a top 8 finish is a realistic possibility and we will aim for a playoff position. However, I would ask the fans not to expect promotion in our first season as it may take a few years to get the club moving forward properly

Thanks Étienne and good luck with the new season

Kirderf

Roar Hansen - Swindon Town

roary.jpg

Chaos utter chaos at Swindon Town football club! Paolo Di Canio has been caught in the act with Swindon Town star Simon Ferry's girlfriend. And the baby residing in Ferry's girlfriends belly was appearantly not Simons but the forementioned Paolo Di Canio. Canio has also been seen hitting on other players girlfriends. Due to the situation the board decided to kick Paolo out asap from the club.

Simon Ferry: I'm devastated! Here I thought me and Paolo had connected so well, he had grown to be a father figure in my eyes, praising me for my awesome performance in the team last season, saying that I was the key player of the team. Now it all turns out to have been a big fat lie all this time, he stabbed me in the back, making my girlfriend pregnant!

Father-Son relationship breaks down

paoloisanass.jpg

A day later......somewhere far away, actually in a town called Växjö in the region Småland (frickkin ****in large!) in Sweden. A man in his 40is is talking to his son.

???? - son, listen to what I have to say, this is some serious stuff

son - snarf snarf snarf

???? - son, I know, you don't want me to leave you and the others behind...but it is about time. You know how i've been a manager in teams such as Klippans BIF, Helsingborgs Södra , Högaborgs BK , Ängelholms FF and finally the team i'm managing at the moment Östers IF

son - snarf snarf snarf snarf!!! SNARF!

???? - You gotta take care of your mom and your siblings, i'm now going to leave you for another country called England to manage a fallen grand club called Swindon Town. I think England is ready for a hug happy swede with a beer stomach.

???? - son there is one last thing I must tell you. Out there at the world stage, there are some despicable people that would do anything to win. The smelly Mcfish, the arrogant french Fougére and the dirty italian Ferita. But there is one thing you must do if you ever hear the most FOUL name...the name of Jimmy, take your mom and your siblings and run as far as you can at the slight mention of the name!

son - SNARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRF!!!

And so Roar Hansen made his way to Swindon in England to take over Swindon Town.

The Most Contraversial and Hated Manager Has Returned.

Sir Jonny Dean- Bournemouth

My expectations for the first season are for a mid table finish and push on from there, there is going to be a lot of a compeptiton for players because of so many human managers.

Heres a video of my chairman the contraversial property developer

1. Grant - Leyton Orient- Play offs- Pains be to say it but a good manager.

2. Andy - Walsall- Relegation scrap- If only he could concentrate on his team instead of worrying what his chiltionren are getting up to.

3. Stuart - Carlise Mid table- Good manager but I think he would take midtable for the first season.

4. Crossy - Preston- Has to be a play off push or he'll be sacked.

5. Belly - Stevenage- Mid table- I think he would take midtable, once again if he was less concerned about identidy theft.

6. Joe - Notts County-Relegation- Same on Joe

7. Jimmy - Coventry- Mid Table- going to be difficult with the debts

8. Johannes - MK Dons- Play offs- Will have to push for play offs

9. Jack - Sheff Utd- If he was not won the league by october he will be sacked but i'll believe in the Dark Knight "Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight"

10. Davie - Doncaster- Relegation- Same old davie

11. Steve - Brentford- Midtable good manager but going to be difficult first season.

12. Barry - Shrewsbury- Relegation scrap- Same old barry.

13. Paul - Yeovil- Mid table- Good manager

14. Matt - Oldham- Mid table- dont know much about matt.

15. Kim - Tranmere- To say we dont get on would be the biggest understatement of the year, Some people compare us Israeli Palestinian Conflict, however with this indivdual hosting the game, there is going to be a lot of biting the tounge going on. I would say I hope he does well, However I dont. Good Luck Kim :D

16. Geir - Crawley- MidtableGeir will be under pressure with money bags Crawley

17. Mike - Crewe - Mike will be boarding flights to south america more times than i've had roast dinners, He will be slowing the game down, however because of his fitness reigime, I feel he could be very tired. #PrayForMikeRio2016

18. Fred - Swindon- The guys a nutjob.

Thats it for this week.

Jonny "Ian Holloway" Dean

Stuart – Carlisle United

5kf2py.png

Carlisle United F.C. Is an English football club based in Carlisle, Cumbria, where they play at Brunton Park. Formed in 1904, the club currently compete in League One, the third tier of the English football league system.

They have won three league titles and two cup competitions in their long history. Carlisle is the smallest location, by population, to have had a resident top flight English football club since 1906.[1] The club has reached the final of the Football League Trophy 6 times, more than any other team, winning it on two occasions in 1997 and 2011.

The club's traditional kit is blue with white and red detail. The badge takes elements from the city's coat of arms including two wyverns which are the regent of Cumbria.

4p36c.jpg

Current squad

No. Position Player

1 GK Adam Collin

2 DF Frankie Simek

3 DF Matty Robson

4 MF Jon-Paul McGovern

5 DF Danny Livesey

6 DF Peter Murphy

7 MF Andy Welsh

8 MF Liam Noble

9 FW Rory Loy

11 FW Danny Cadamarteri

12 MF Paul Thirlwell

No. Position Player

14 FW Lee Miller

15 DF Mike Edwards

16 DF Brad Potts

17 FW Mark Beck

19 MF David Symington

20 GK Mark Gillespie

21 MF James Berrett

22 FW Joe Garner (on loan from Watford)

24 DF Chris Chantler

31 DF Alessio Bugno

[video=youtube;gl_n8Tfo8Wc]

Super Jimmy Glass

Belly,

Can you please post an update on which manager has which team? Is it true that we are kicking off on Monday with 23 players? I'm extremely glad that SI have listened to us and sped up the game by use of steam servers. This season is going to be nuts.

Belly,

Can you please post an update on which manager has which team? Is it true that we are kicking off on Monday with 23 players? I'm extremely glad that SI have listened to us and sped up the game by use of steam servers. This season is going to be nuts.

1. Grant - l orient

2. andy - walsall

3. stu - carlise

4. crossy - preston

5. Belly - Stevenage

6. Joe - Notts Cty

7. Jimmy - Coventry

8. Johannes - MK Dons

9. Jack - Sheff Utd

10.Davie - Doncaster

11.Steve - Brentford

12.Barry - Shrewsbury

13.paul - Yeovil

14.matt - Oldham

15.jonny - Bournemouth

16.scootch

17.Kim - Tranmere

18.Geir - Crawley

19.Mike - Crewe

20.Jamie

21.Fred - Swindon

22.Matej - Scunthorpe

23. Oliver - Colchester

Unfortunetaly it appears that our initial findings were wrong and the game speed has got worse not better. Therefore as it stands i cannot see the game starting on Monday in the games current state.

Belly,

1. Grant - l orient Promotion

2. andy - walsall Bottom half

3. stu - carlise Playoff/Mid table

4. crossy - preston Sacked

5. Belly - Stevenage Bottom half/mid table

6. Joe - Notts Cty good team but bottom half

7. Jimmy - Coventry sacked

8. Johannes - MK Dons mid table

9. Jack - Sheff Utd sacked

10.Davie - Doncaster sacked sacked sacked

11.Steve - Brentford mid table

12.Barry - Shrewsbury relegated

13.paul - Yeovil playoff

14.matt - Oldham bottom half

15.jonny - Bournemouth sacked/mid table

16.scootch haven't picked team

17.Kim - Tranmere Promotion

18.Geir - Crawley mid table

19.Mike - Crewe playoff

20.Jamie no idea

21.Fred - Swindon playoff/promotion

22.Matej - Scunthorpe mid table

23. Oliver - Colchester mid table

Preston-north-end - Crossy well with the boards high expectations of promotion its gonna be a tough season looking at my squad now however with my few new loanies especiallly chris martin i hope we can suprise a few and chris martin will take top goalscorer finger crossed. Im yet to sign anyone on paper and probaly won't till january but will have to wait and see if any oppurtunities come up in the next few weeks of the season. Gonna try hard to get in the playoffs but there are a lot of improved teams now.

Belly

Stevenage

Despite some issues its been a steady start for me. Drew at home to crossy and it showed early that my goalkeeper will be a weakness this season. So far i have conceded 9 goals in 4 games and i think this will be the trend for the rest of the season. However at the other end i have hit 10 goals and are joint top goalscorers with crossy's preston.

I will continue where i left off on FM12 with a steady evolutionary approach and i think the 1 profile rule will assist me in becoming one of the games best managers.

Here is an update for the others :

Jimmy - Lucky start, will start to fall soon.

Davie - Who has stolen davie and replaced him with a decent manager??

Matej - Matej could be the dark horse of FM13. remember he did ok on fm12 but this time he starts on an level footing.

Kim - Started well as i expected. I expect kim to go up at the 1st attempt.

Barry - Been awol most of the week but his assman is doing a good job. Currently top performing underdog.

Grant - Despite the whinging and moaning grant is still only 1 place of the playoffs. I think he will fall short in the playoffs this season.

Crossy - Lucky start for crossy drawing against the mighty boro. Top performing active underdog.

Jack - Tough start for Jack. Hes favorite for the league and the games first sacking. Which one will it be...

Johannes - started well with the dons but has lost his last few games. anyones call where he finishes.

Stuart - Again like Johannes started well but have recently faltered. We all expect big things from the Dogs most successful manager.

Mike - FM's best manager of all time according to Jack has not started well. I expect him to challenge in season 2 and 3 once his Brazilians get over there home sickness..

Oliver - Ridsdale is back and buying everyone. Not sure whats going down quicker - His team or his bank balance..

Fred - Borat is back and is as mad as ever. Good win over his scandanavian rival ended the week well but its not been a great start for clans only swede.

Matt - Only just taken control so too early to tell for matt. Consolidation i expect will be his goal.

Andy - A fellow senior clan member like myself hanging just above relegation. His friendship with Grant is bound to be a clan highlight this season..

Joe - 23rd after 4 games and with the leagues most red cards Joe is back and dirtier than ever. He could be looking at his destiny - League 2...

Geir - Well what can you say - Played 4 scored 1 goal - Typical Norwegian - He better get his arse on sp and get a tac sorted before its too late.

Until next week (hopefully),

Belly

Stuart – Carlisle

14bos9v.png

It’s been a busy time at Carlisle this past week with 6 new players coming into the club

Mahamaadou Sidibe GK : Real Solid keeper who will stand out in league 1

Salaheddine Sbia Lb : One player I really wanted this summer but with so many other members going for him it was a real shock when he said he would play for Carlisle. Oli was also in for this player and its always nice getting one over on that shower lol.

Marcel Eger: DC : A German Center half I signed after Johann had signed Mark Howard from under my nose. He’s a very strong player and has a goal to his name already this season.

Coner Coady DM. Signed on a season long loan from Liverpool. He only game time has been from the bench but he will be more of a first team member the longer the season goes on.

Anton Robinson MC: Another loan signing this time from Hudderfield. He is also on a season long loan and beat off late completion from Kim and his Tranmere side.

Anthony Le Gall ST : Maybe my best signing of the window with his raw pace and a great eye for goal he really should cause my fellow managers major headache’s this season.

So as you can see I’ve signed Central players in a aim to get a good spine to my team and with lasts seasons top goal scorer Lee Miller Signing a new deal at the club I’m very happy with the business I have done.

TACTICS FOR THE SEASON AHEAD:

I have had a lot to think about when it comes to my formation. I have gone with a 4-5-1. It has worked really well away from with 2 wins out of 2, however at home its another story where I have lost both my games, although the 1-0 loss to jimmy’s Coventry can only go down at one of them day.

So im now in the middle of making a new Tactic just for home games, this with be a 4-2-3-1 and not the 4-4-2 I was thinking of going with. I hope to have the Tactic Ready for Monday as im at the early stages of testing.

As for the the season ahead I think playoffs are the best I can hope for, although I have made good signings there is still some weakness in my team and with the some of fellow managers have some big clubs this season is a season to build and get things right from top to bottom. I have already begun this by siging 4 coaches 3 scouts 2 physio and a new fitness coach. The ground holds 18,000 and there is a good fanbase at the club that will only get bigger over the years. I also own my own ground as the finances at the club are good compare to some league 1 sides so the outlook is bright. Media have me down for 11th this season and the board are looking for a top half finish so I have breathing room if things don’t go all my own way.

Onto My Fellow Mangers. In league Order

Jimmy : A good start for jimmy and although he was very lucky to beat me there is no doubting him as a manager. He has a big club with Coventry but also has a big debt to go with it, will be interesting to see if finances hamper him as we get stuck into the season.

Davie: They say the end of the world is on the 23rd of December and the way davie has started the season it might be an idea to get the bucket list out. 3 wins out of 4 and bragging rights over grant with victory Davie is on a mission to prove he is real deal, and with a team like Doncaster who is going to disagree with him. GO DAVIE!

Matej : I don’t know much about this lad as I have never played him before but he worries me. Never say’s much on skype and does all his talking on the game, as like davie he has 3 wins from 4 games and so far looks like a major player this season with s good scunthope side. Good start matej

Kim : Seems have a really solid Tranmere side this season and with only 2 goals against him this season shows that kim has his team in good order. Worring times for the rest of us if this is the case. Like always kim will be there or there abouts this season but I look forward to pitting my wits against him.

Barry: His ass man done a good job for him since hes been away this week. I hope hes back full time next week so I can see how good him and his shrewbury team is.

Grant: Had first pick when draw was made the night before beta came out and took Leyton Orient that I still don’t understand but never mind. He’s started well but seems to have a problem finding his best formation and with all a lot of moaning coming from his mic already this could be a long season for everyone, and the fact he lost to davie will not sit well with him..

Crossy: Really has it all to do with preston, they have very little in way of money and the board must have him going up this season so hes under the gun from the off. Preston sit in 8th so hes had an ok start to the season. He will need to be in and around the top 6 all season the board are to stay off his back.

Belly: 10th in the league with a Stevenage side that’s just come upto league 1 is a very good start to the season. Belly aim must be to keep Stevenage away from the bottom 4 and by the way he has started he will do that in some style.

Jack: Slow start to the season for jack as he sits 11th with his shelffeld United side. If he has any chance of keeping his job this season he must get to the top of the league A.S.A.P. I fear for jack this season as both his wins have come when hes ass man has been in charge, He knew the risk when he took the job, if he does get it right then the rewards will be well worth it.

Johannes : Got a flyer with his Mk dons side but sits on the same amount of points as me. Johannes also has a big club and will need to move up the league fast or he will also have the board on his back.

Mike: Slow start by mike but there is no pressure on him at Crewe this season at all. His board main aim is to stay up and he will be do that with ease, we will just have to wait and see what he does do this season. He is one of the few managers with money so long windows are ahead for the clan.

Oli Sits 17th with his Colchester side with 1 win from his first 4 games. Oli missed all off fm12 so it might take him sometime to get back into the swinger things of it (hehe). I look forward to laying a beat down on oli this season and the seasons to come. He was my main rival on fm11 and we have picked up where we left off.

Fred: Really has found it hard going so far like oli fred has 1 win from 4 games but his board are looking for the playoffs and with fred sitting in 18th place alarm bells will soon be ringing all around him. Fred needs to get his snarf togetter and move up the league Fast.

Matty : Took over his Home town of Oldham but has not been on all week.

Andy: Tough start for Walsall side but his aim this season is just to stay up Andy knows how to keep sides up with his Gateshead days on fm12 with the underdogs so im sure he will move away from the bottom 4 soon enough.

Joe : 1 point from 4 games leaves his Notts county 2nd bottom of league 1. I have already played joe and beat him with abit in hand so there is work to be done for joe before Monday. Joe board wont be to happy if things keep going the same way so a busy weekend of Tactics might be in order for the corker.

Geir: Oohh dear 4 games in and hes lost the lot and has only 1 goal to his name. Geir has always found it hard when he as been a lower league team and this is being shown now. For the years ive known Geir on this clan he has always started slow and it seems the same is on show here. Im sure a helping word from his Scandinavian brothers will point him the right way. Only way is up Geir.

Well that’s you all upto date now more next week.

359g3v5.jpg

Andy - Walsall walsallfcbadge.jpg

What a shambles on and off the pitch in the 1st week of FM13. Off the pitch its been bugs, bugs, bugs and more ****ing bugs, what a shambles by SI/Sega the online game was unplayable to start with and by end of the week it wasn't much better. On the pitch Walsall found it tough going after an opening day victory over yam-yam Oli's Colchester finding themselves just above the relegation zone in 20th place after the end of the week, after suffering consecutive defeats by Crewe, Scunthorpe and Shrewsbury. It already looks like The Saddlers are set for a relegation scrap, justifying the medias choice of Walsall being one of the favourites for the drop, but hopefully this young side can outperform themselves and hold on to League 1 status for next year only time will tell.

Oli-Colchester

Im back form my year off. things have started slowly this season although I am very satisfied with my sides performances thus far. I have changed the side massively and had to resort to short term loans after my first choice centre back pairing were ruled out with injury and my first choice right winger was also. But with over 10 players in and quite a few leaving I think 4 points from 4 games isnt that bad.

Once the side settles in and my first choices come back from injury I can see us pushing up the table and achieving my personal ambition of a play off place.

Johannes - MK Dons (Milton Keynes Dons)

8645_Logo.png

So we're 4 league games into the season. Unfortunately we've had some technical issues altering our progress. But so far my start has been decent. My pre-season was average. I'm facing a bit of a pressure in my position at Dons. This is a team with ambition and they've been in playoffs last two seasons. They're really trying to get promoted. This team has potential and while its a new club (founded in 2004 when Wimbledon moved to Milton Keynes) they've had .

My initial squad isn't good at all. Its quite old with hardly any potential at all. With no loan players I had lots of freedom with loan players and decided to . The club's finance is almost a mess, with lots of debt. My board gave me two alternatives, either get this team promoted or win the title. I told them I'd win the title and they allowed me the budget accordingly. I knew the chairman was a patient man so I'm not too worried. I've sold some players and re-negotiated some contracts giving me a nice budget (for a debt riddance LG1 team). I had a good start - although a bit easy schedule. I got lucky and got two non-human teams first and got an easy win, scoring loads. However I lost my two recent games against Grant's Leyton Orient at home and to Belly's Stevenage away. I was quite unhappy as I felt I should have got at least a draw in both game. Belly scored two goals in last 15 minutes and I dominated the ball against Grant.

I've been using 4-2-3-1 (with CMs) which on hindsight might be a bit adventurous for my sub par defense. I'll be doing some changed to my tactics before next session.

I'm hoping for playoffs this season, but its not easy. You've got 20 highly experienced managers in the same division.

The others. Its early days so I'm missing a few ones who I just have nothing to say about

Jimmy (Coventry): He has a big club but Cov has been struggling lately. He's made some nice signings and has his team on the top of the league. It's still early days but I can see him getting at least a playoffs or auto-promotion.

Matej (Scunthorpe): I agree with Stuart on this one. I don't know this lad but he's done very well so far. Made some improvements on his team and is 4th at the moment. Nobody expects Scunthorpe this high so I'm a bit worried about him.

Kim (Tranmere) : He's done very well so far this season. He made some good signings and has his team in playoffs. However, with only 4 goals in 4 games he'd want more goals from his strikers. But he has a solid team. Make no mistakes about Tranmere, irl they're topping the league.

Grant (Leyton Orient): He did beat me at my home ground

Crossy (Preston): Crossy has similar issues as I have with my team. His board probably wants him getting at least a place in the playoffs. But they're not allowing him much money or good players. He's made some improvements and I can see him being around playoffs this season.

Belly (Stevenage): Stevenage actually were a playoff team last season and they're 3rd irl. That puts pressure on Belly however its a small club and I dont think his board is expecting too much. He did struggle to improve his team. However, I've played him once this season and he beat me at his home ground. He'll be around mid table i reckon.

Jack (Sheff Utd): Probably has the biggest club in the league. They just missed promotion last season and they want nothing less than playoffs I'm sure. Jack has a really difficult job.

Stuart (Carlisle): He's doing okay so far.

Mike (Crewe): Started slowly but he will do well in the long run. He always does. He actually has money.

Joe (Notts C): Good old Joe. Notts County just missed playoffs last season and they'd want more of the same this season. At the moment he's not even flirting with playoffs, but it's still early days.

Geir (Crawley): He's getting the sack or/and relegated. Dessvere! He's Crawley and despite just being promoted and a really small club he has money to improve the club, but its not that easy. I'm not sure what his board's expectations are though.

We are MK,

We are MK,

We are MK, Dons FC

We are MK, super MK,

We are MK, Dons FC

No one likes us, no one likes us,

No one likes us, we don't care,

We are MK,

We are MK,

We are MK Dons FC...

Crossy - Preston

Well quick tranfer update i've managed to sign rob hulse and xisco on loan until the end of the season also got andy weinman on short term as cover only signed 1 player at CB postion can't remeber his name for now butt he cost me 200k. Its been an okay start to the league despite dominating all my matches chance and possesion wise we have failed to capitalize on getting all the points but with four champ and prem quality strikers i can see us being top goalscorers come the end of the season which is hopefully enough to propel us into the championship. with so few games still played its hard to see how things are gonna pan out but hopefully after this week we should see who's gonna be pushing to go up and who's gonna be struggling to stay up.

Fred - Swindon

stfc20competition.png

Squad

Goalkeepers

Matteo Sereni: Got over 200 Serie A games under his belt and also a season in Premier League. Brought in as I considered my now second choice goalkeeper to not be good enough for Promotion/Playoff hunting.

Foderingham: He's defo not bad for League 1 and he's got potential to become a high rate Championship keeper I would say. But I considered him not good enough yet for a promotion hunt.

3d choice: Some 18 year old brat that might eventually hold mediocre League one class but right now he's hardly good enough to be 1th choice in a LG2 team.

Fullbacks

Ciofani: He is really really good statwise for LG1, in fact he holds good Champ class but he has not yet gotten used to life in England. Plays as a rb but he can also play as lb.

Manucci: Another Italian, should be very good for LG1 probably will have some of the issues Ciofani have though. He is second choice rb but can also step in as a cb.

Mcevely: Scottish international, 1th choice lb and he can also play as a cb.

Bessone: Fast lb, seems to have a knack for scoring but due to his poor ability at defending he will be second choice behind Mcevely.

Deverra: Venuzuelan international, plays as a rb. Is as fast as the wind but utterly horrible at everything else. The only reason he got that international cap must be that he managed to get himself abroad. 3d choice rb and will hopefully never be used.

Centrebacks

Ward: On loan from Millwall, strong, good marking and positioning, has been a dissapointment but managed in the last two games (the win against Kims Tranmere and the win in Paint trophy against....plymouth (i think)) to show that he's the man for the position.

Troy Archibald Henville: A fairly young cb, faster than many other cb's in the league and is already an established cb in this team. Consistent so far and cannot be blamed for our losses.

Flint: young, big cb, had a knack for scoring on set pieces in my SP game but he lacks a bit defensively so i've decided to go with Ward/Archibald.

Scargena: Italian cb, actually signed for a starting position but got injured for 4 weeks just some days before the very first game. Will most likely struggle to take a starting position due to that injury.

Centremids

Ferry: The star of the team, has delivered but the strikers haven't scored after recieving his passes. Nicely assisted to the so important 2-1 goal in the 93d minute against Kims Tranmere.

Miller: Old cm, has the task of doing a little bit of whatsoever on the centremidfield have been really close to scoring goals at times so far and it's only a matter of time before his first goal comes.

Navarro: A defensive midfielder, been the biggest dissapointment in the team, a quality dm by the looks of his stats and haven't dissapointed me in SP or a head to head game I had against Kim,Belly,Jonny. Have been in the starting eleven every time I've lost so far and made misstakes that have led to goals for the opposition. He didn't start in any of the games I've won or drawn.

Meyler: Loaned DM from Southampton, absolute quality this guy, but I wanted to slowly play him into the team, which I thought was possible with Navarro as the other DM but due to really poor games from Navarro. I decided to give this guy the chance, and he has been nothing short of excellent. Have started in every win/draw I have.

Bostock: Young talented CM loaned from Tottenham, quality while having his game, but he is sadly a bit inconsistent and he will have to accept the fact that he will be second choice behind Ferry.

Mccormack: Alright cm can also play as a cb but is utterly terrible at that position.

Giles: Was already loaned in but I don't know why as I don't see him contributing with anything.

Wingers

Roberts: One of the stars of the team, need him to deliver when it comes to both assists and goals. Was excellent in the win against Kims Tranmere scoring two goals.

Richie: Been a dissapointment so far and to make matters worse he got himself injured before the game against Kim. Might find it hard taking back his starting position when he comes back, especially considering the fact I've done better without him but that might be due to the benching of Navarro.

Rooney: Young winger, not too shabby but he is a little bit too bad at crossing for my personal taste.

French dude: Can't remember his name and kind of regret signing him.

Strikers

Adam Rooney: The only thing he has managed to do is to assist to a goal from Roberts against Kim. Utter dissapointment and thinking of benching him.

Williams: Have started two games and scored 1, probably should have scored more but atleast he shows something in comparasion to a certain "moron". Might very well start the next game.

Collins: Not a bad striker but the above are better. Targetman.

Some loaned dude: Fast but not much more than that.

Some young dude: Very very fast but is not very good at the other stuff sadly, might turn out very well in the future. A Sears/Hitchcook in the making?

So far

Well, lost in the league cup against Charlton first round (I decided to let my reserves play). My team have played well according to stats in the games but the ball has not been bouncing our way and stupid misstakes from a certain spanish ass has caused some unnessecary loss of points. We started the league with a 0-2 loss at home to Matej, it should be said that Matej's team played very well, both defensively and offensively and they were efficient. However I had over 20 shots and also 10 on target but still no goals scored except for a disallowed goal for the winger Rooney. The next league game we faced Barry's Assistant manager, we started well but they scored on a longshot after Navarro had misspassed. We eventually got an equalizer in the second half but the keeper in Shrewsbury (Weale) made a supersave to stop us from grabbing a late winner.

After that we faced Jack's (assistant manager) at home. Goal chance immediately but mr Adam Rooney decided to hit the post when he was 1on1 with the keeper. Instead we could see Sheffield United scoring a longshot (yes again), after a misstake from Ward (yes, an individual misstake again). After that we went overload but it only resulted in them being able to score another chance on the counter. A very hard result to swallow. After this game I decided to bench Navarro as he had not been good anywhere. Meyler in instead and we faced the opponent that I had been most worried about beforehand when I was looking at the starting league schedule (Kim and his Tranmere). However thanks to Meyler, a resurrected Ward, Ferry and last but not least Roberts we managed to grab a 2-1. We were only slightly better than Tranmere and a draw had not been an unfair result for Kim but the ball finally decided to go our way and no more stupid individual misstakes were there to stop us from grabbing a very important win. I can only see the team going up in the table from now on.

PS: Stu does not have a clue about my boards expectations, their expectations are that we finish midtable nothing less and nothing more. The media expectation however is 6th and my own expectation is playoff and I think it is very possible. We are only 4 games in, it is far too early to make any judgement on how things will turn out.

200px-Scunthorpe_United_FC_logo.svg.png

So after 4 games we are 4th. First 3 games went very well. With 3 wins everything worked as i expected. But the 4th game showed me how thin the squad is and with 3 players out injured or suspended we were absolutely outplayed by Davie's Doncaster. I modified the tactics a bit in SP where i was trying to work with a similar small squad and getting the most of it. We'll see how that works in this weeks sessions.

As almost everyone here assembled a very good squad it will be very hard to hold on this top half of the table.

I predict Davie or Kim winning the league this season (Yes DAVIE! :). As for me, i hope i can finish in top half and improve the squad.

Barry - Shrewsbury

Not much to report on for the frist week, by now everyone knows that very few matches were played and due to work commitments, I have thus far only actually played one match of the four to date, which was a nice 4-2 drubbing of Walsall!! Also, due to not being online much thus far, it means I've gone in to the season with no signings whatsoever, so the players will need to step up if we are to have any ambition in the league this season. How will the team do with a part-time manager this season? Only time will tell...

Kiminho - Tranmere

A decent start for the super whites so far, with 3 wins and one loss in the first 4 league games. We did however literally crash out of the cup, due to an unforseen crash and an inept assistant manager, but then again we did play Southampton away. So far there's not much reminding you of me with this Tranmere side. Normally my teams are a bit gung-ho and both score and concede alot, but so far we've been really solid at the back. I'm hoping to continue the good start, but with 5 straight away games, it may turn out a difficult task. Anyhow, Ill write a larger update once we're done with this weeks sessions.

FLAG.JPG

Fred - Swindon

I've never learnt to hate a striker as much as this guy, he delivered on my 15 game long SP game, he delivered on the heads up game against Belly, Kim, Johnny. But nonono on clan game he decided that he's be gonna some brat with 1-1-1-1-1-1 stats on every good stat for a striker. I've never in my FM life seen a striker being so unimaginably horrible.

And don't you think the guy is here on loan. ON SOME ****ING DEAL THAT CAN'T BE CANCELLED !*%/!)¤!)¤&!#!)"#!&"(!)!#&)!#&!)#&!)

ON A 1800 dollar a week wage?! "%="(%&")

In 10 apperances he managed to score 0 goals, two assists. The last straw was the last game in this session where he went and missed a pen, got a yellow and didn't really contribute to anything noteworthy rewarding him with 4.7 rating. Good GOD

rooneyadam1.jpg

As long as i'm a manager over Swindon Town he will never ever step foot in the starting eleven again. He has now been placed to where he rightly belongs, the teams U-18.

On a another note the session wasn't a total failure, I won 3 games drew 2 and lost 2. I don't wanna know how well the session could've gone if I had actual strikers in the team. 1 goal from my strikers in 8 games (Williams) is just unfathomably Horrendously Twattably BAD

And now the board is on my ass for losing my last game 0-3 at home. I'm midtable you ****ers. What did you expect? In comparasion to some of the other human managers we've signed horribly, none of the strikers I went for went to us and none of the wingers, except for some half-assed french dude. And you guys said and I quote "OOOOOH, MIDTABLE IS ALL FINE".

Yeah right

Jack - Sheff Utd

Top of the table, doing well, reverted back to a more standard formation last night and it seems to be paying dividends thus far.

Need to bring in an extra striker or two and I will be confident we can sustain this playoff push.

Cheers, Jack.

Matej - Scunthorpe

Monday session brought me a significant slump in form and i dropped deep into the mid table. I was playing very poorly and the insane competition in this league didn't help either.

On Tuesday the defense started to click again and hopefully i am back in form. Now in the 9th place 1 point short of playoffs.

Belly

Stevenage Boro

Solid Week. Excellent going forward , Shocking at the back. However it looks like i should survive and secure myself at the clubs manager for the foreseeable future.

Until Next Week,

Belly,

Stuart – Carlisle

f06fip.png

I find myself in 6th place but it could and maybe should be higher than that. Most of my new signings have hit the floor running and is the reason why i've had a good season and now with jan just around the corner I need to go back into the market to get 3,4 new players to cover what is a small side. The problem I have is I have no money to speak of and my wage bill is still 1k over what it should be leaving me very little room to improve my team but this wont stop me trying. I’ve already started to let players go on a free and listed 2 of my players in the hope some club might send me 100k or so but I don’t hold out much hope.

On the season so far its been a Real solid one for us we are hard to beat and have not taken a real beating off anybody. We have held our own against the big teams and only lost by the odd goal here and there with a 1-1 Draw Away to Jacks Shelfeld United being the stand out result. We also find ourselves on abit of a cup run and have made the 3rd round of the Facup unfortunately we never got the big 4 away but we did end up Stoke City away so it’s still going to be a good day out for the players and fans and who knows we might get our very own giant killing like we almost did when we only lost 1-0 away to Sunderland in the league cup.

As for the rest of the season I really hope I can hold onto a top 6 place and have a crack at the playoffs but with 7 points separating 11 teams, and a lot of bigger teams on my tail and little to nothing in way of money its going to be a tall order, but I always love a good challenge.

volyu0.jpg

Lee Miller on fire for me this season 10 league goals and is key to my Playoff hopes

Well thats you update for this week more soon

260en85.jpg

Kiminho - Tranmere Rovers

FLAG.JPG

We are getting into the most hectic part of the English football season as we are quickly approaching christmas. On that note, I thought it would be appropriate to a little summary so far.

Transfers in/out:

transfers2012.png

We picked up a few gems on the free market, with Nigerian fullback Chidi Odiah being the one that caught the eye of the clan. He was straight away valued at over £1m, but has yet to properly shine in the team.

Starting XI's:

TranmerestartingXI.png

As you can see, the preferred formation so far has been the 4411/4231 systems. Luckily we have got alot of versatile players that can slot into different positions and roles, and that's been an integral part for us so far. In the first 15 games we only conceded 9 goals, but on the other hand we only scored 16. After trying to go a bit more attacking, we've since gone on to score 33 in 22 games, but we've now conceded 18. Still not a high number, but we have had the odd slump here and there, specially the 2-0 away loss to Bournemouth and the 3-0 away defeat to Brentford hurt us.

Even still, we sit pretty in 2nd place with 2 games in hand on Jack's Sheffield United. We are also into the 3rd round of the FA Cup where we face off against Burton away, after beating Preston 1-0 AET in a 2nd round replay. Hopefully we can get passed Burton, and set ourselves up for a big money team in the 4th round.

This season is looking quite crazy, with at least 8-10 human managers battling for 3 playoff places. MK Dons have already lost 9 games, but they are still in 4th place! This just shows how mad the season is, and I'm confident that the last rounds in May is going to be breathtaking. I only hope that we can keep up with the pace throughout the season, and get out of this division on the first try, as there will be mad challenging in League for at least 2-3 more seasons.

Tranmere till I die,

I'm Tranmere till I die,

I know I am,

I'm sure I am,

I'm Tranmere till I die...

-Kim

Gabriel Batistuta - Crewe Alexandria

That is correct. The legendary Argentinian scorer has taken his 1st steps into management and landed in Crewe.

After I signed on the dotted line, I looked around the club and was very happy. Crewe have an oustanding youth academy, with proven premiership players being produced repeatedly, and a 5* gold standard training facilities it was an easy decision to just look at the playing staff and see what needed to be done.

Well I was shocked, there was some real sh*t players, players that wouldn't get into the Aston Villa team at the minute. So I sent out my scouts and used my knowledge of my home country and, until now, I have signed 18 players, all which were needed.

312z436.jpg

I decided to cash in on latest wonderkid, Max Clayton, as I was sure he wasn't up to playing a key role in my team, and I got £1.2mil which was spent on Lukas Spendlhofer from Inter Milan and Lucas Correa from little known Bassano in the Italian lower leagues.

2ptxaad.jpg

2w4zdqd.jpg

Finally, after overcoming his injury, I managed to sign Ivan Bolado. This guy, along with Laurito, will be my 1st choice partnership for the next couple of years. As you can see hes made a flying start!

35b77dz.jpg

At the start of the season I couldn't find a formation/tactic that seemed to produce good performances on a regular basis. In the last couple of games I have started to play a 41212 narrow formation which, although not spectacular, has been allowing me to accumulate points to steer clear of the relegation zone, where I was predicted to finish.

Now I have a better starting XI and a few good back-ups I can now start to look to catch the playoffs and try and sneak up, although the reality is that we are too far behind but we won't give up.

Till next week

Davie - Doncaster Well well well what has happened to me then? Am i not the whipping boy of the clan or something :lol: well after 24 games am sitting 3rd and only lost 4 games and this with my strikers out for months at a time got 5 strikers but 3 have been long term injuries. On the plus point these players are coming back at the right time for me.As for the cups i lost out to jims coventry in the paint bucket and lost to qpr after a hard fought draw in normal time 2-2 lost it in extra time 3-2 :( in the fa cup i travel to stamford bridge for a money spinning tie against the champions of europe chelsea .Looking forward to this halve of the season :)

Swindon - Fred

In the second last session when I had a really ****** session where things went against, to take an example, 5 of my starting players changed away to MK Dons even though I had submitted the rightful team, a stupid bug that anhilated me that very game, it is a bug that has happened me half of the games I've personally managed and it is greatly annoying. However in the end I decided to change tactic and formation to a simple straight 4-4-2 (no more DMC crap). The first game I tried it out in was a total disaster. A 1-2 loss at home to no league side Bath in the Fa Cup (although their keeper got 8.2 and saved their ******* asses). That ended the session.

Last session started with me being unavailable, simply because I was watching Ibrahimovic, Kaca and Anders Svensson (Mini-Xavi or Tacos) kicking the living **** out of England in the premiere at Friends Arena. When I came back, to my big surprise and happiness my Ass Man had won 2 games and drew one, considering that he had been very average managing the team at other occasions, it really came as a surprise. I immediately took over my side again and continued the session in the same manner winning 2 games and drawing one. Clearly making it simple by going 4-4-2 straight made wonders for the team and we are now in good form with 4 wins and 2 draws in the last 6 league games. We are only 5 points from playoff position with a game in hand to two of the teams at playoff positions. With the good form behind me, I have faith that we can continue our rise through the table and at the end perhaps take one of those playoff positions.

Archived