chronic haze inhales the beast

Wheres the thread?

No point of me doing threads really cause I don't test all tactics. Just ones I like the look of and have the intention of using later on.

Usually I just leave a detailed report for the tactic creator!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You started yet Jimmyrh94...fingers crossed you have the same success as me!!

Yeah, just finished friendlies with Barca. Though I might aswell test it with a top team seeing as I will most likely be using it with a top team.

Going to test up to 13/15 premier league games ( this includes champions league, copa del ray etc)

I'm winning games but I'm not really seeing any particularly impressive attacking movement.

Played friendlies, super cup final, UEFA super cup and 2 league games - so obviously not enough to really substantiate my point.

Nevertheless, my test continues! :)

its not suppose to represent how barcelona or arsenal play its a tactic that wins you games
I'm winning games but I'm not really seeing any particularly impressive attacking movement.

Played friendlies, super cup final, UEFA super cup and 2 league games - so obviously not enough to really substantiate my point.

Nevertheless, my test continues! :)

I understand that! Can't fault a tactic that wins games, it's just not my to my personal taste.

The set peices are excellent btw, most of my goals come from well worked corners and free kicks ;)

I understand that! Can't fault a tactic that wins games, it's just not my to my personal taste.

The set peices are excellent btw, most of my goals come from well worked corners and free kicks ;)

What results have you had? Deos it rely on set-pieces? Hows the Defence?

It's winning every game, but for me, i've noticed about 90% of goals come from a worked set piece.

Seems this is the only effective way to play FM12, from I've seen; the ME is too solid to play with a single tactic :(

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nm7066

here it is ok little bit of work goes with this

oppersition instructions tight mark left back and right back befare the game

pitch size i use standard but its up to you

corner takers inswinging left foot right side right foot left side

have made small but essential tweaks to my original tactic which has just supersized it

p.s dont complain if it doesnt work for you i have givern enough evidence in my pictures to show you what this tactic can

enjoy my fellow fm gamers have fun with this and enjoy ure succes i am the special one and oh yeah cant be bothered to upload another pic but i am on a 51 game unbeaten run in all compertions

its a pre stop asking me questions about the in depth technical workings of the tactic from people and that will be the response they get lol im am not that tactically gifted but i know how to play football manager im a lazy manager i love my football and i just wanna win lol

played a few games of it with liverpool beat man united 4-0 city 2-0 and chelsea 5-1 before i lost my save

seems to be a lot better than the first 1..how is your save going?

wow glad its working for you im thinking of sarting a new one with a lower leage team or abroad as i have only tried it in the english league

Archived