chronic haze inhales the beast

but few questions for you:

- are u using custom training shedules... i use furiousv2 but lots of players get iniuried

- some playersearchlists for your tactic would be nice.. could you imagine doing that?

- better a left footed corner taker from the right with weak corner abilities or a right footed on the right with superb abilities=?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but few questions for you:

- are u using custom training shedules... i use furiousv2 but lots of players get iniuried

- some playersearchlists for your tactic would be nice.. could you imagine doing that?

- better a left footed corner taker from the right with weak corner abilities or a right footed on the right with superb abilities=?

like is said i gave all the info i can i am a lazy manager the only buttons i press are continue and play and i have created a tactic that wins thats all you need to know

Chronic, may I say well done for V2 of your tactic! What ever tweaks you have done has certainly done the trick!

Where as in V1 alot of the goals came from set-pieces i'm finding that in V2 the ball is laid onto the striker who scores a different variety of goals (as well as his goal tally being topped up with the odd corner or 3 ;) !!!

I've also noticed that the AL/R are also contributing with alot of goals themselves.

Well Done!!!

Chronic, may I say well done for V2 of your tactic! What ever tweaks you have done has certainly done the trick!

Where as in V1 alot of the goals came from set-pieces i'm finding that in V2 the ball is laid onto the striker who scores a different variety of goals (as well as his goal tally being topped up with the odd corner or 3 ;) !!!

I've also noticed that the AL/R are also contributing with alot of goals themselves.

Well Done!!!

ty very much i feel this tactic is proving to be very good and i would say is the finished article and is holding its own in the german league

Chronic, I know you say your lazy and you just love pressing continue to fly through the games...but what was your thinking around tight marking the opposition full backs?

was just reading differant threads from what i know the full backs have alot of possesion and time on the ball

like is said i gave all the info i can i am a lazy manager the only buttons i press are continue and play and i have created a tactic that wins thats all you need to know

Haha I absolutely love this! This is more or less how I like to play!

One thing I dont agree with is the corners thing...but we have already discussed that before. (And like I said before the tactic wins you games, yes!)

However, it appears, from recent comments that you have uploaded a V2 which balances out the amount of corner goals with goals from open play.

That said, I am willing to give v2 a try as I am encouraged by this development!

Well done, for churning out these successful tactics!

Edit* Are the Opposition Instructions essential for the tactic to work or do you just "reccommend" them if people are struggling?

Hey Jimmy, I think the opposition instructions are part of the tweaks to make V2 a new version.

Tight marking on both fullbacks = always!

Ps. i'm not stalking you lol :-) !!!

thanks, ill get round to testing it sooner or later!

its fine mate, i actually value your opinion! Lets me know what direction to go in next with my testing

Im finding this tactic so inconsistent with Newcastle, its like win 5-0, lose 5-0, win 5-0, lose 5-0, and so on.... it was doing excellently for my Dulwich Hamlet save, only lost 1 game in 40 odd, soon as I use it on a premier league team, all over the place.. very odd

• 4 months later...

Thank you for this tactic i use it every game i start and loving it , if you are under pressure move the AMR and AML back to MR and ML and take away forward runs on the fullbacks and late in the game when you defend move MCR back to DMC . Hope you understand my english

Archived