Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to disagree with "Same Transfer & Wage Budget", and i'm not just saying that because i'm Manchester City, because I will swap with anyone if I had to just so we didn't have that rule. We shouldn't change anything about the teams in my opinion, it was good as it was.

I do agree though with Unlimited lower league transfers.

[Edit] same wage budget wouldn't work out anyway because Manchester City are spending well over £2mil per week, where as Blackburn is probably under £1mil? You couldn't lower City's and making Blackburn's on par with City's would be a disaster for the club.

As for finances, it would only benefit you in the very short term anyway.

If we did have to go with Same Transfer budget, then i'd suggest something different, such as given teams who have a transfer budget under £20mil, that extra £20mil in bank balance. That way, you can make some signings which is ultimately what your asking for. Then just leave the other clubs with higher budgets as they are.

Guest avine

The only thing that went wrong here is that the finances -transfer badget/transfer badget remaining- become known. This is not that bad for the 1st season though.

The only thing that went wrong here is that the finances -transfer badget/transfer badget remaining- become known. This is not that bad for the 1st season though.

Unfortunately, theres nothing you could do about that, even if the OP didn't put the finances up, anyone could start a new game and find out the finances.

Guest avine

Totenham Hotspur FC

Initial Transfer Budget: £13m

Remaining Transfer Budget: £0.3m

INS

• Marc-Andre ter Stegen Mönchengladbach. £8.7m
  • Ryan Shawcross - Stoke City - £5m p/ex
  • Obi Mikel - Chelsea - p/ex
  • Andre Villas Boas

OUTS

• David Bentley - Stoke city - Part Exchange
  • Andros Townsend - Stoke city - Season Long Loan
  • Gio Dos Santos - Blackburn Rovers - Loan - 1m fee
  • Jake Livermore - Wigan Athletic - Season Long Loan
  • Niko Kranjcar - QPR - Season Long Loan
  • Harry Redsknapp - Chelsea - p/ex

2j4v7mo.jpg

Guest avine

Beside the six teams with images(which is cosmetic) there were 11 more teams active during the first transfer window:

wigan

bolton

everton

sunferland

swansea

man city

qpr

norwich

west brom

blackburn

man utd

The one who moderates should 1) make a list of free players and 2) receive votes for FA chairman, so:

• we need one player with FMRTE full edition to moderate the game,if not ollie, until the next transfer window,January 1st, with updates,
  • plus we can place advert for three new players to join:

arsenal

newcastle

aston villa

Beside the six teams with images(which is cosmetic) there were 11 more teams active during the first transfer window:

wigan

bolton

everton

sunferland

swansea

man city

qpr

norwich

west brom

blackburn

man utd

The one who moderates should 1) make a list of free players and 2) receive votes for FA chairman, so:

• we need one player with FMRTE full edition to moderate the game,if not ollie, until the next transfer window,January 1st, with updates,

arsenal

newcastle

aston villa

Make that four. I thought this was dead so am involved in other stuff now so I'm handing in my official resignation.

(I was QPR)

Wow I cannot believe some people on here! Ive clearly had an issue, I'm not going to put the hard work into this and then dissapear as I've just got it started am I! Ive had internet that has been wiped out for sky for about 4 days is it? Then reason I signed on and didn't write was because it was on my phone and I wanted to post a message, but it wouldn't work on my phone.

I've had many abuse emails of some people from here I won't mention their names but from one person I've had 46 emails.

I've also got a horrible inbox and it's all completely unnecessary and I'm socked by the ingorance and aggssion towards me for something I set up for A A COMMUNITY! I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I've had no Internet so it couldn't be helped and it's still poor now. I see alot of people have decided to leave and others want to set up a different game, that doesn't bother me but people sending me abusive diff for something that I took ALOT of time and effort to do has really pis sed me off.

I would send the posts to the admin.

Sorry your internet has been down. Hope this doesn't become a huge unnecessary saga.

Yeh I've sent the inboxes to admin and a copy of the addresses of those who emailed me in the hope they an match up the usernames. I don't see what the point is, after all this is just a game? What is the need

Yeh I've sent the inboxes to admin and a copy of the addresses of those who emailed me in the hope they an match up the usernames. I don't see what the point is, after all this is just a game? What is the need

They should be able to just look straight at your inbox I would think.

Maybe best just to start a whole new thread.

State that you will try you best to be online once a week. If you have extra problems more, then don't let impatient people sign up.

My sign up itself is pretty slow progress, but i try my best to keep up to date. At times due to illness, engagement, internet etc it has been a while without posting but i have a good bunch so its ok.

Just continue and forget about what they said :)

Glad to see you are back Ollie. :) Sorry to hear about the abuse that has been aimed at you. Sadly there will always be jerks on the internet that feel that they can do/say anything because they are hiding behind a nick name!

I still can't believe that someone sent 46 messages moaning about FOUR days inactivity haha its funny really lol i mean I must of missed the 'you must be online at all times from now on' memo

Yeah it's a bit sad really that someone could go so far, if they didn't think he was coming back then just leave, no need for abuse.

wigan

bolton

everton

sunferland

swansea

man city

qpr

norwich

west brom

blackburn

man utd

arsenal

newcastle

aston villa

May I ask why arsenal is there ??

I think if it is to be done then it should be a whole new thread with this one locked. Obviously ex particpants get their team if they so wish.

If ollie wishes to continue great for him. If not then let someone else take over.

Either way i think it is best if this thread is closed.

Ollie Mate, are you gonna start up a new thread? If not I will start one one Wednsday (Tuesday night for the folks in UK and Europe) please indicate on here if your interested in playing the new game and I will pm you guys with the new thread, also if there is somebody with FMRTE who has a little spare time then a co-moderator of sorts will be a good idea if there are days we cannot work on due to other commitments!

Thanks guys and hope to here from all of you soon!

Also if you have any suggestions for the new game PM me!

Cheers Kristof

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived