Start at the bottom - Finish at the top?

Dan BHTFC

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - August 2013 - Clitheroe F.C

Evo-Stik Northern League Premier Division

clitheroefixturesfixtur.png

We made a brilliant start to the season, a new look team with lots of youngsters is doing well for me, we haven't conceded yet and I'm hopeful of a decent F.A Cup run this season, let's hope we can keep it up!

James Dowling is slowly being blooded into the team, he needs a bit of confidence so I have been bringing him on for 20 minutes at the end of games.

evostikleaguepremierdiv.png

Summary

Season      Team            Country        League                      Position       Notes and Info
2011/12     Clitheroe       England        NPL Division 1 North        20th           N/A
2012/13     Clitheroe       England        NPL Division 1 North         1st           League Winners, Alan Doodson Cup Winners

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - September 2013 - Clitheroe F.C

We started the month badly but we shook off the bad result and carried on where we left off in August. The F.A Cup tie was easy, we had 82% possession at half time, we should have scored more but I brought on some youngsters for the experienced players. Our plethora of Norweigians are making the transition into English football well, some look too good for this team, I hope we can hold onto them.

Summary

Season      Team            Country        League                      Position       Notes and Info
2011/12     Clitheroe       England        NPL Division 1 North        20th           N/A
2012/13     Clitheroe       England        NPL Division 1 North         1st           League Winners, Alan Doodson Cup Winners

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - October 2013 - Clitheroe F.C

A busy month but we got the results we wanted. I wasn't too bothered about the Lancashire Senior Cup so stuck in my Reserve team. We have made it through to the last Qualifying Rund of the F.A Cup where we face Blue Square Premier side Dover, I really hope we can put on a good show but it would be even better if we got through into the first round!

Summary

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - November 2013 - Clitheroe F.C

Well, we had a good F.A Cup run but League 1 Yeovil were too good, oh well, maybe the 3rd round next season! In the league we are doing ok, we seem to have stopped being able to finish off teams. Next month I want us to extend our lead at the top of the table.

Summary

AFC_U-19_Championship.png

INDIA

Well, I thought we had a good chance to get through but we lacked quality, anyway, we finished second bottom of the group and the India F.A gave me my P45, oh well, I enjoyed International management and I cannot wait to come back into it.

indiaunder19sfixturesfi.png

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - End Of Season - Clitheroe F.C

We won the league easily, into the Blue Square next season, I hope my chairman can put some money in or we get taken over as we need to strengthen and put players onto Part-Time contracts. I hope to get a mid table finish next season and hopefully we can get better!

clitheroesquadplayers.png

Summary

2013/14     Clitheroe       England        NPL Premier Division         1st           League Winners

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - August 2014 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

We have made a grewat start to the season, another promotion could be on the cards if we keep this up. Once again I have looked at the released Youth players from local League clubs and I have a few for the future.

bluesquarebetnorthoverv.png

Summary

2013/14     Clitheroe       England        NPL Premier Division         1st           League Winners

• 2 weeks later...

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - September 2014 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

Another good month, we made it through the first stage of the F.A Cup which is good financially for us this season as we look to maybe turn Professional at some point. In the league we had a blip at Gainsborough but other than that I am happy with this team.

bluesquarebetnorthovervg.png

Summary

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - October 2014 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

We made it through to the 1st Round of the F.A Cup after a good win against a very strong Welling side in the last qualifying round and we now have a trip to Margate to look forward to. In the league we got hammered at Halifax and Kettering also showed us how good you have to be to play in this division. I hope in November we can get more points on board.

Summary

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - November 2014 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

Bad month in the League but we have made it into the 3rd Round of the F.A Cup. We held on against Blue Square Bet Premier side Mansfield who outplayed us but we held our nerve and now hoping for some decent money in the 3rd Round.

Summary

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - December 2014 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

We had an OK month in the league, we do lack experience in defence and we are getting found out too easily. James Dowling is improving every month, I think it won't be long until a higher placed club puts in an offer we cannot refuse.

Summary

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - January 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

We lost against Manchester City but we played so well. An own goal in the first half put us behind and another goal in the second half put us out but we showed how well we can play. In the league we were beaten twice, with this form we are going to finish in a Play-Off place at the end of the season.

Summary

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - February 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

Sutton put us out the F.A Trophy but we deserved a win. Blackburn were just too strong for a Reserve/Youth side we put out but we picked up 7 points in the league which I'm happy with.

bluesquarebetnorthovervt.png

Summary

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - March 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

clitheroefixturesfixturp.png

A struggling month for us, we dropped too many points this month, Gainsborough are really good in this league and they will take a lot to stop

bluesquarebetnorthovervs.png

Summary

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - April/May 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet North

Well, Gainsborough had a horrible run of form and we needed to win our last game and hoped that Corby and Gainsborough both lost, which they did! Blue Square Premier here we come!

Next season I hope we can survive, that's all I'm looking for.

Squad Review:

clitheroesquadplayers.png

Summary

2014/15     Clitheroe       England        Blue Square North            1st           League Winners

START OF SEASON

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - August 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet Premier

In what was a tough set of fixtures to start the season with I thought we did well against 5 ex Football League clubs. The Hereford game we should've won but they scored late on. Crowds are up which is good and we move into a new stadium next season which is twice as big as Shawbridge so hopefully we can keep improving the fanbase.

bluesquarebetpremierove.png

Career Summary:

2014/15     Clitheroe       England        Blue Square North            1st           League Winners

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - September 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet Premier

Another good month but disappointed to lose at Havant, we really didn't take our chances. James Dowling is proving what a good find he is, I really hope we can keep him here for a while but I don't think it will be too long until a Legue One/Two team come knocking.

Career Summary:

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - October 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet Premier

A mixedmonth of results, Lewes beat us and deserved to as we were awful. We have made it into the 1st Round proper of the F.A Cup as well with a less than satisfactory win at home to Isthmian side St. Neots.

Career Summary:

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - November 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet Premier

Well, disappointed we went out the F.A Cup to a lower league side but we are still going well in the league which is the main thing

Career Summary:

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - December 2015 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet Premier

Another good month in the league, attendances are slowly rising and hopefully we can keep top of the league but I need to hang on to my best players if we are to challenge for the title.

bluesquarebetpremieroveh.png

Career Summary:

20824.png

Dan BHTFC - January 2016 - Clitheroe F.C

Blue Square Bet Premier

Out of the F.A Trophy, losing at Plymouth and only 1 win, not a good month for the Blues! James Dowling is still scoring but he isn't improving which is a little worrying.

bluesquarebetpremieroveg.png

Career Summary:

stunning work to get into the Football League! And to think you were considering leaving Clitheroe at one point. Hopefully you can continue this fantastic work. It would be stunning to see you getting into the Championship then possibly even the Premier League with Clitheroe!

Archived