[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

well well things are looking up.

Just thrashed man city and liverpool, still early days with my spurs side, but I may have something by the weekend.

Set pieces are my current bugbear, we've got to clear them quicker, at the moment there will be a goal line scramble and and it will give the opponents 1 or 2 CCC's....they don't actually score, but it skews the match stats massively.

That is nice cant wait.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weirdly teams that attack us (big teams and hull [hull always attack suicide!]), are beaten relatively easily - I'm having trouble with the compact and well organised teams such as Stoke and Swansea at the mo!

Wingers are playing as defensive wingers, I find that they press the opposition full-backs when they don't have the ball, and move past them when they do have the ball...as opposed to attacking wingers who try and get past the fullback with or without the ball to be in the best attacking position...which is great, but leads to you conceding a lot on counter-attacks.

I'd love to get them cutting inside a bit more as Spurs have Lamela who I feel is being wasted a bit right now.

Wingers are playing as defensive wingers, I find that they press the opposition full-backs when they don't have the ball, and move past them when they do have the ball...as opposed to attacking wingers who try and get past the fullback with or without the ball to be in the best attacking position...which is great, but leads to you conceding a lot on counter-attacks.

I'd love to get them cutting inside a bit more as Spurs have Lamela who I feel is being wasted a bit right now.

Didnt try that with my tacktick but it sound like realy good idea , maybe you should try to think how to fix counter attacks ?

Your old 4-1-1-3-1 on 11 or 12 (cant remember which version) was literally the best tactic ive ever used, was winning everyting with my boro side, if this one is just half as good then it will be awesome, keep up the good work fuss!
totaly right , i preordered fm in septembar i didnt play 1 hour wating for fuss tactick then no life ! :)

Lol thanks chaps.

It will not be as good -no sliders means no manipulating the match engine, we can only change a few settings compared to last year, so SI have essentially limited the range of what we can alter. There definately won't be any super tactics again.

Lol thanks chaps.

It will not be as good -no sliders means no manipulating the match engine, we can only change a few settings compared to last year, so SI have essentially limited the range of what we can alter. There definately won't be any super tactics again.

No need for super tactick , just wana to play with your work Si wana make more realistic game then they ever made with this chages.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy with the tactic as a whole. There's a few things left to do:

-Defensive corners (we're conceding quite a few right now)

-Sort out the fouls! (as you can see from above we gave away a penalty, and a lot of fouls)

-Decide on a mentality (at the moment I'm flitting between attack/control/counter) I think this is mostly going to depend on the opponent to be honest, it's not asking much for people to change one setting now and then i guess..

probably not so great considering they had 10-men the whole game, but we still dominated them.

Norwich's lack of a decent striker is a major problem - you do need somebody that can take those CCC's and actually score them I think. The DM is also incredibly important for this tactic....Bradly Johnson isn't really up to it.

If I was playing properly I'd encourage people to spend their transfer budget ensuring they have the best Striker and DM they can get before they worry about any other position!

NorwichvTottenham_PitchSplit_zps74cc1628.png

The false 9 is an interesting one, does he get many chances to score? Judging from what you say, it might be worth looking for a more traditional finisher?

Great work as always

It's been a position I've played with a lot.

I've tried a poacher up there, hanging on the goal line, and he does score more goals, but I feel the gap between him and defensive wingers is often too great.

Using a False-9 the team is very compact, they play from deep and run at the defense, he's almost a play maker himself, as you'll see form the screen shots the goals come pretty evenly from all over the park.

In my Spus game I went all out to sign Robert Lewandowski, who the position was actually designed around, he regularly gets a huge goal haul, but more importantly gets a lot of assists for the wingers and play-maker.

I think the defensive wingers and F9 keep the tactic deep, while the high d-line keeps it compact, combine that with short passing and it's actually quite like Barcelona under Pep.

Yeah, Lewandowski in my opinion is as close to a hybrid f9 and poacher as you can get, I have a couple of different options in my squad, a f9 and a more powerful, less creative finisher. Will be very interesting to see...

The second striker in my spurs game is the 36 year old Drogba, who is sensational playing there!

The second striker in my spurs game is the 36 year old Drogba, who is sensational playing there!
Yeah I can imagine he is. The rest of the positions look good, I like the dw's very much, if you can get them right they are miles better than traditional ones as they provide a nice compact structure and can be great going forward as your screenshots suggest.All in all, looking forward to this...

Yeah I can imagine he is. The rest of the positions look good, I like the dw's very much, if you can get them right they are miles better than traditional ones as they provide a nice compact structure and can be great going forward as your screenshots suggest.All in all, looking forward to this...

I reckon I'll finish at the weekend, release the tactic as used with Norwich, and make suggestions for changes for bigger sides.

My Tottenham side use the same tactic but on attacking mentality + 'play wider' ticked...because they have the players to pull it off, so horses for courses to some extent.

I reckon I'll finish at the weekend, release the tactic as used with Norwich, and make suggestions for changes for bigger sides.

My Tottenham side use the same tactic but on attacking mentality + 'play wider' ticked...because they have the players to pull it off, so horses for courses to some extent.

Weekend :thdn: only kidding can't wait

-Fouling pretty much sorted.

-Set pieces are okay, not a major issue.

-Mentality...it's dynamic!

I'm using standard now as the default, which is just fine in 70% of cases.

Against big sides where I expect to struggle (Man City/Man Utd/Chelsea/etc), I switch to counter.

Against small sides I still start with standard, but if I'm dominating but the goals aren't happening, then I'll switch it up to attacking.

Pretty simple to follow really just use your nogging.

I'd like to get the defensive passing up ideally, it's one of the main flaws at the moment.

The tactic passes out from the back, which works in an attacking sense, but defensively is dangerous as the defenders something make poor passes that lead to very easy goals for the opposition.

The tactic is also very physically demanding, I see us struggling during the busy Christmas period, I currently have my first 3 CB's out! But I'm not doing transfers or loans, so we might find it tough!

Exactly my point below...a poor back pass, and Arteta gobbled it up...we should have won:

NorwichvArsenal_PitchSplit_zps704f54b2.png

Archived