FM12: Emanuel Adebayor

slakey

I played the demo up until January and I got the full game today, and I'm continuing with it.

Adebayor.png

Some very good stats for 'Manu':

Apperances: 20 (3)

Goals: 28

Assists: 2

MoM: 5

Average Rating: 7.77

I've got him playing as the lone striker in a 4-4-1-1 formation. I have him playing as a 'Poacher' finding it very successful and I'm pleased with his performances... but then who wouldn't be with a goal per game ratio like that!

Some more stats broken down:

------------------

League Games: 12 (2)

League Goals: 20

League Assists: 1

League MoM's: 4

League Avg Rating: 7.85

------------------

Cup Games: 3 (1)

Cup Goals: 5

Cup Assists: 1

Cup MoM's: 1

Cup Avg Rating: 7.95

------------------

Continental Games: 5

Continental Goals: 3

Continental Assists: 0

Continental MoM's: 0

Continental Avg Rating: 7.38

So if I'm honest he is a world class striker, never had him before and well I'm liking his performances a lot :D

I got him to come to Sunderland in the 2nd season but had to pay him 155k a week. First season he scored 42 in 48 with 22 assists and averaged a 7.74.

Like people have said this thread will be closed if there is not a screen shot of his attributes posted.

Great player if he would just bloody lower his wage demands I would get him on a perminant deal. Luvs his hattricks too!

Same as Tevez though isnt it!!!! Wish he would lower his considering he is transfer listed at the start of the game :mad:

• 4 weeks later...

Currently got this guy on loan at Newcastle in my second season. In the first season at Spurs he finished the season with 42 goals in 44(3) games in all competitions. Although he's doing okay for me, I'm yet to see such a prolific return in front of goal - currently at 8 goals in 18(3) appearances. I usually play him as a poacher as a lone striker. Just wondering if anybody has had any other experiences with him and suggestions in to get him firing anywhere near 40 something goals.

• 1 month later...

I managed to pick him up on a free after the end of the third season with Norwich and his wage demands weren't as bad as I thought they would be. After a slow start he bagged 22goals thanks to a late run. Played him as a lone target man halfway through the season and his goal ratio soon went up.

Archived