Wilfried - The next DIDIER DROGBA

CA=195_PA=200

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot rate this guy high enough, in 35 games for Ajax (season isn't finished) he's scored 47 and is destroying every team in the league single handed, and has been a force in Europe too. Bargain for 2.5m!

Now in June 2015 with Birmingham City.Ive just won the Prem and signed Wilfried when we was in the Championship at the start of the game.So far hes played 128 games and has scored 105 goals.Hes been amazing for me.Only annoying thing is that he joins up with Ivory Coast at the African Nations and then you miss him for awhile lol.

He was alright for me, improved slightly but then his development stopped and he was always a backup for me in the Premiership as I had Caicedo, Doumbia, Sidnei Sam, Abel Hernandez, Leigh Griffiths and Carlos Fierro, so I had no choice but to sell him. I was playing him regularly before I brought in the likes of Caicedo, Doumbia and Herandez by the way, but he just didn't improve and I needed better.

He was deadly as a poacher in my system at Ajax. Scored everywhere, national but also Champions League. He also had a good deal of improvement: got his finishing and technique up to 16, off the ball and composure went up either 1 or 2 points. Physically I could maintain his balance and strength at 20 for a long time. His weakness was his injury-proneness however. After one or two seasons, he was injured all the time. Lost a lot of skill everywhere. Then I got a fantastic newgen from Italy who performed even better, and he's out on a season long loan at Inter now.

Archived