Wilfried - The next DIDIER DROGBA

CA=195_PA=200

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just like in real life then =). Where he has scored 6 in 8 so far. I was worried that the researchers would underrate him, but looks like they've got him spot on.

Why thank you.

To the rest of you, he indeed was named Bony, but it seemed like he prefers to be named Wilfried instead, so it was changed to that. The release clause is a glitch and shouldn't have made it in the full game.

In my game he's doing quite good too (Playing with Vitesse), still managed to keep him around. Scores a lot of goals and sometimes gives an assist as well. IRL I believe he's Vitesse's best player at the moment, impressing me with his goalscoring and physical strengths, amazing player.

Does anyone have a screenshot of him in 4/5 seasons time? I know a few people are into their 4/5/6th seasons, would be nice if we could see how he grows with age, would like to see his finishing/composure go up a couple of points

Immense player, I got him first season for Leeds, he only managed to play 27 games due to a couple of injurys and African Nations Cup, but he got 37 goals. He would have easily got 50 if he'd played in all my games.

Try him as a Complete Forward.

he's currently on a goal drought for me :/ not good! low morale not scoring. Gets in the positions just no end product.

I experienced that towards the end of the season. I just got Danny Sturridge on a free, so will try a bit of rotation, play em till they stop scoring, then drop them to the bench for a bit.

He never really started scoring. Did well pre season and first couple of games, then was out for 2 month with injury, never been the same since, considering spending big at end of season on a world class striker

I was playing him as a poacher alongside a DLF set to support who scored about once every ten games, which is why he was my top scorer I expect. This season I've bought a TM and set them both to attack and the number of goals they've scored have been split fairly evenly.

This lad has been an absolute beast at Ajax. Trained his finishing (15), composure (12), Acceleration and Pace (both now 15) and the rest of his physical stats with +1. So far, in 57(10) matches he scored 54 goals and gave 14 assists, mostly at as poacher/advanced forward.

Do you think he is good enough for a top four EPL team?

Maybe a partnership with Luis Suarez, as the Geordie lump I have partnering him at the moment is useless.

I've not looked at Suarez but would expect they're a similar type of player & from experience I'd say Wilfried is better alongside a TM.

Plays pretty well in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation in Germany for my Hoffe side. Bit of a problem that he doesnt have any wingers supplying him really, but he is a good poacher and/or DLF. If I have him & Vossen starting together, one is a poacher, the other is a DLF and I also have them swapping positions. Works a treat :).

• 4 weeks later...
i couldnt disagree more about this boy, I signed him for 2.5 for my West Ham side and he was awful!

In the champ he only scored 11 goals and in 2 prem seasons only managed 9! yes 9 goals!

I sold him after season 3 for 3 mill to Basel.

What role did you play him before selling him to Basel?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived