[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now into my second season with this tactic and its not really working for me. I'm Everton and came 7th in the first season (Just) Spent most of the season higher but couldn't get any consistency in the 2nd half of the season.

The main issue is that the tactic ships sooooooooooooooooooooooo many goals! My defense is decent with Jagielka and Shawcross but I seem to draw and lose lots of high scoring games.

The second season has started in exactly the same fashion.

My current team is:

Howard

Hibbert - Shawcross - Jagielka - Baines

DM - Rodwell

MC - Afellay

AMR - Pandev

AML - Drenthe

ST - Anelka and Mouche

Any ideas?

Im assuming DMC and not MC/DMC for DMC training

and

AMC and not MC/DMC for my MC's training?

Different players are different requirements, you can try them.

DM of Defence use "DM def",the others use "MC/DM"

My tactic don't need AMC , you can change AMC to MC/AMRL/ST

I'm now into my second season with this tactic and its not really working for me. I'm Everton and came 7th in the first season (Just) Spent most of the season higher but couldn't get any consistency in the 2nd half of the season.

The main issue is that the tactic ships sooooooooooooooooooooooo many goals! My defense is decent with Jagielka and Shawcross but I seem to draw and lose lots of high scoring games.

The second season has started in exactly the same fashion.

My current team is:

Howard

Hibbert - Shawcross - Jagielka - Baines

DM - Rodwell

MC - Afellay

AMR - Pandev

AML - Drenthe

ST - Anelka and Mouche

Any ideas?

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1.Finishing,Composure; 2.Pace &Acc, Dribbling.

STL: a very little better with right foot; STR: a very little better with left foot.

AMRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can also train ST to AMRL.

AML:a little better with right foot or either foot; AMR: a little better with left foot or either foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing")

MC: Passing, Creativity, Long shots

DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity; 2. Long shots.

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Tackling; 2. Positioning, Strength. (You can train DR to DL)

DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

I checked the information of your players, the type of your players are not best for my tactic.

You can use my players filter(in my tactic RAR).

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1.Finishing,Composure; 2.Pace &Acc, Dribbling.

STL: a very little better with right foot; STR: a very little better with left foot.

AMRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can also train ST to AMRL.

AML:a little better with right foot or either foot; AMR: a little better with left foot or either foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing")

MC: Passing, Creativity, Long shots

DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity; 2. Long shots.

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Tackling; 2. Positioning, Strength. (You can train DR to DL)

DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

I checked the information of your players, the type of your players are not best for my tactic.

You can use my players filter(in my tactic RAR).

Thanks for the reply. I have been using your filter for the players I have bought in. I have limited funds as Everton.

I switched Tackling to normal, the defense was being too soft. So far it's working well, great tactic!

This is a good idea, so I will try. I forgot it.

I used the tactic is to possession increase by the defense.

Although I did a lot of study, but some experience is from FM2011:D

Really good tactic. It's helped me achieve promotion to the Premier League in my first season with Millwall (with no transfer or wage budget to spend at the beginning of the game). Though I haven't been that solid defensively, I've given quite a few teams a thrashing while using it, and it's got my team playing a really entertaining brand of football.

This is a remarkable tactic. After a run of 6 games without a win in the Conference South, my first season with Carshalton, using a different tactic, out of desperation I changed to using this.

With 13 games left, those games brought me 9 wins, 3 draws, 1 defeat (to the league winners, having through away a leading position). The games I didn't win were ones where I failed to close it out, because my players were too tired. In hindsight I appear to have ignored the instructions in the early part of the thread about resting players. If I follow that next season, plus fully gel my side and bring slightly better suited players in, I'm confident I will win the division by a mile.

Fair play to you, if you improve this tactic over the course of the various patches etc to come, you'll have a pretty special piece of work!

Hi Zero Sea,

Congratulations, that's a great tactic. The settings are crazy, as is the style of play, but can't argue about the results... and the football it produces is very entertaining.

Have you tested the tactic without setting anyone as playmaker and target man? I played a few games that way and it seems to work even better...

And have you tried increasing "tempo" and/or "time wasting"?

I must admit this tactics for attacking is rocks! Thanks for your hard work Zero Sea.

It didn't give a lot of possession but it directly going forward to the opponent's gk. In 24 match, I score 86 goals and 32 conceded. I scores at least 3 goals a match, only 2 matches i didn't score 3, i score 2 in that matches. The only concern is defending, it's hard to keep clean sheet. That's make the defence player's rating bad. I ever try to change the match preparation from att mov to none, the defence is getting better, but the attack doesn't give a lot of CCC either. But it still a very good tactics. Well done mates!

bluesquarebetpremierove.png

gatesheadmatchesmatches.png

gatesheadteamplayers.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Zero Sea,

Congratulations, that's a great tactic. The settings are crazy, as is the style of play, but can't argue about the results... and the football it produces is very entertaining.

Have you tested the tactic without setting anyone as playmaker and target man? I played a few games that way and it seems to work even better...

I agree with the idea without setting anyone as playmaker and target man, i'm also doing it.

I must admit this tactics for attacking is rocks! Thanks for your hard work Zero Sea.

It didn't give a lot of possession but it directly going forward to the opponent's gk. In 24 match, I score 86 goals and 32 conceded. I scores at least 3 goals a match, only 2 matches i didn't score 3, i score 2 in that matches. The only concern is defending, it's hard to keep clean sheet. That's make the defence player's rating bad. I ever try to change the match preparation from att mov to none, the defence is getting better, but the attack doesn't give a lot of CCC either. But it still a very good tactics. Well done mates!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

about match preparation

No matter what the election has a positive effect

Just a personal favorite, the best defense is attack.

Hi Zero Sea,

I agree with the idea without setting anyone as playmaker and target man, i'm also doing it.

Of course I tested.

I share only the best to you.

But my personal capacity is limited, these settings are probably not the best.

If your MC is good and set him as playmaker and target man

Team will reduce the blind long pass, and MC play is very good.

In addition to foul sentenced to a penalty, the MC rarely have disorders.

do you recommend some PPM which will help to give the best result for your tactics? Maybe for Wingers and ST.

You can use my players filte

I do not know which is your league level.

Preferred Moves?

I have not studied, but its role is diminished in FM2012.

a few things to clarify...I still don't exactly understand how to use the tactic in terms of the fool cpu and rotating them...anyone have any suggestions?

The Effect of "Fool CPU" formation:

It is about the same as normal formation, just that it is use for rotating with the normal formation, so as to prevent the AI from getting used to your tactics.

When you keep using the same old tactic for a long time, the effect will greatly decrease.

Method: Only when normal tactic is fully trained, then you add in "Fool CPU", and when both of them are fully trained, you can then rotate both tactics.

also, when a player is injured, what kind of training should I be giving him?

Do not need to control his training

how often should u do it? and what is the difference between r and no r?

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

I switched Tackling to normal, the defense was being too soft. So far it's working well, great tactic!
This is a good idea, so I will try. I forgot it.

I used the tactic is to possession increase by the defense.

Although I did a lot of study, but some experience is from FM2011:D

I switched Tackling to normal, but 2 Red cards,1 yellow card and 1 penalty in a match!

After one entire season using your tactic, I got only 22 yellow cards, against 43 of the second lowest team. Perhaps tackling could be increased, at least for some players.

yellowcards.jpg

The second thing I notice is I have been a lot more successful with this tactic if I use no target men and no playmaker? could be just me but I will keep testing.

I think the tactic really worked better without setting anyone as playmaker/target man, but would like to hear other people opinions on this.

After one entire season using your tactic, I got only 22 yellow cards, against 43 of the second lowest team. Perhaps tackling could be increased, at least for some players.

I think the tactic really worked better without setting anyone as playmaker/target man, but would like to hear other people opinions on this.

My MC seems to play better when he's set as playmaker and target man. He scores some surprising goals by charging up the field and cutting in between the strikers.

My MC if set that,he can hardly play bad.

really wanna get this tactic but cant seem to import it into to my tactis

Hi did u unzip the file yet? If no, go dl a winrar or winzip to unzip it first. If u already unzip it, go to my document and under sport interactive folder and under tactic folder n place it inside.

Hi did u unzip the file yet? If no, go dl a winrar or winzip to unzip it first. If u already unzip it, go to my document and under sport interactive folder and under tactic folder n place it inside.

then go to archived tactics (on your tactics screen) and it will be there .

Zero sea , i used your tactics on FM 11 with great effect , so when i get fm12 i will be using it again , keep up the good work dude !

I wonder if we get a "what's the difference between tactic with R and without" and "how do I set up target man or playmaker" on every page of this thread? That first question was on pretty much every page last year IIRC. Haha. Going well so far!

...yes I had no idea how to set up TM/playmaker myself, but it was explained on page 1 :p

Archived