Barcelona style in FM 2012

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If your talking attacking shape then yes, but no way is that there standard formation. Alves is primary a right-back. Yeah he deos get well forward but he is not a right winger!

I guess you haven't been watching Barca's games lately. Against Real M and Santos, Dani Alves was a right winger, Puyol played right back. Defensively, Busquets would drop deeper.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey krunccrni and yonko..help me pls..I have good players but i cant play like Barcelona with this "tic tac" tactic..I have a lot of possession but generally passes are around 400-450..Another problem is goal chance.Generally ccc are 2-3,half chances are 6-7..and score is 1-0 or 2-0...I know sometimes Barcelona has that score to but i have never 5-0 6-0..So help me pls..btw here is squad:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/arsenald.jpg/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Working on a new version of V-twin after a long time away...

This one wont be aimed at getting masses of passes completed, more focused on scoring and creating CCC's.

did this ever get finished? Not sure why this thread died down there was some great stuff in here n the various Barca tactics were very good with room to improve! Want to start a Barca save still love their style

For those wanting a download link, look here: http://www.fmscout.com/a-barcelona-style-in-fm-2012.html the links there work.

I tried several variations of this tactic and I liked it a lot, but after a while it became less effective, wich is a shame because I really wanted to play atractive dominating passing football like Barca without resorting to putting 3 strikers in the field.

So I trained and scouted for players who would fit into this system of play (at least as good as possible, I'm Anderlecht) at first I really ranked up victories (alltough I did tweak this tactic a bit, I used it more as a guide) but then the draws and losses started comming and piling up. I also notice that my players aren't passing as much as I want them to. I'll have to experiment a bit more I guess with the tactic, because I do love the idea of playing with 4 defenders, 1 def midfielder, 1 midfielder 3 AMC's and 1 striker. (I also have play a variation of this with 4 defenders, 2 def midfielders, 3 midfielders and 1 AMC when I need to think more defensive)

I think this tactic was ment for an older version of FM 2012

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone work out how to download from that Chinese site??

try this one :

http://www.11player.com/uploads/soft/120519/1-120519212605.rar

Read this 1st,use google translate,so some glama mistake is normal:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.11player.com%2FFM%2Ffm2012%2Ftactics%2F2012%2F0519%2F46631.html

Tactical decisions players, the players support tactical.

this is not a good translation,but i think we can guess what its means.Any got better translation ?

This is a big team tactic,not for small team.

Some little edit :

All player required: determination, teamwork, anticipation, bravery.This is the premise of the selection!

STL :the link between striker and midfielder with good passing, vision ,teamwork,and in addition need good shoting and breakthrough ability.Reference to Carlos Tevez, Pedro. right footed 1st priority.

STC :is the core of the team, the most important must have excellent passing and imagination, creativity, refer to Fabregas, Lionel Messi, Rooney both footed is best. A trequartista.

STR :is the team scoring points, the essential best shot, balance, flexibility, dribbling and other technology-based striker properties. Reference to Messi, David Villa, Robin van Persie. left foot 1st priority.

MCL :longshot more than 14 or more, he is the key point of the broken the bus parking tactic,with good breakthrough ability.Reference Andres Iniesta, Wilshere, Modric.

MCC must ensure that the height (185cm), also need to pass, heading, jumping ability.his passing is often directly to the trequartista. He is also a scorer for the corner kick and free kick ! Reference Sergio Busquet, Tottenham Sandro.

MCR :he control the rhythm of the game,and also the assists points. Xavi, Reuben Jensen, Marvin Martin.

DL :is defensive backs, but also in the offensive pressure off half coordinate, so if it is the best all-natural, but give priority to defense, the reference Abidal, Muniesa, pereira (Porto).left footed...

DR :He needs often to break through to crossing,or helping the midfield.need crossing, stamina, and breakthrough ability! Reference Alves srna.Right footed on right site.

DCL need a certain speed, a fast high-combination with the DCR,excellent defensive positioning, focus, tackling, teamwork, job involvement is also essential. Reference Puyol, Javier Mascherano.

DCR is an important defense air defense points! Height essential, need to meet the DCL offside trap, so the defensive positioning, anticipation, teamwork, job involvement is also essential reference Pique, kompany.

Archived