FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh he was transfer listed on my game, so I snapped him up. Form has changed now aswell sitting in 4th and only 2 points off second.

What are the seasons expectations?

I signed Phil Jones on loan and Alvaro Dominguez for £13.5 million, might need yet another CB.

30011540913-orig.jpg

That's my 3rd season done.

Won La Liga by a bit more than just the point this time, ecstatic with that, but I don't think Barca are exactly 'down and out' yet. Or Real..

Happy with the Euro Cup win. Bit disappointed with the Spanish Cup loss, but I had the Euro Cup finals, followed by 2 potentially league deciding matches in the space of 6 days, so there was no way I could play my best squad.

Barca offered Leandro to me for 15m, so I went with it.. not sure where he'll fit in though, Kadlec and Muniain are doing really well upfront.

30011540913-orig.jpg

That's my 3rd season done.

Won La Liga by a bit more than just the point this time, ecstatic with that, but I don't think Barca are exactly 'down and out' yet. Or Real..

Happy with the Euro Cup win. Bit disappointed with the Spanish Cup loss, but I had the Euro Cup finals, followed by 2 potentially league deciding matches in the space of 6 days, so there was no way I could play my best squad.

Barca offered Leandro to me for 15m, so I went with it.. not sure where he'll fit in though, Kadlec and Muniain are doing really well upfront.

Well done on winning the league dude, I think it will take me a bit longer than three seasons to do it.

Won 3-0 we are through

Well played.

I needed defenders and I got them Phil Jones on loan, Muniesa for free, Alvaro Dominguez for £13.5 million and splashed out on Chiellini for £36 million. Need a DM now and someone who can play AML and AMR although that is not essential.

Llew_Arshavin23 - With a foreground sugar daddy 2nd season budget for Champions League Qualification was only £16.8 million but the wage budget was £1.6 million and I am currently spending 875k. So if I give myself a wage budget of £1.2 million I get £33 million transfer budget, this seems realistic to me with monthly payments that is a decent amount.

Cheers. That's far more realistic, in my opinion. If it was something like 80+ million then I would be a little skeptical but, 33 million [after editing budgets] sounds far better :thup:

Looking forward to this save now.

Cheers. That's far more realistic, in my opinion. If it was something like 80+ million then I would be a little skeptical but, 33 million [after editing budgets] sounds far better :thup:

When you going to be able to join us in this wonderful save?

I have spent £48 million so far and sold £23.5 million and am currently deciding if I should get Luis Suarez for £22 million. Although spending £60 million is a lot with selling £23.5 million I think investing around £40 million is realistic.

I have spent £48 million so far and sold £23.5 million and am currently deciding if I should get Luis Suarez for £22 million. Although spending £60 million is a lot with selling £23.5 million I think investing around £40 million is realistic.

Luis Surarez what a coup he would be.

I'm actually glad I didn't edit to foreground actually.

For my 4th season I've been given the option of only Champions League Qualifying as an expectation after consecutive league wins. Little to no pressure to succeed, and a decent budget.

£29m with £1.5m wages, but I'm only current spending £770k on wages.. so.. adjusted I get £58m and £990k. That's more than I need.

For my 4th season I've been given the option of only Champions League Qualifying as an expectation after consecutive league wins. Little to no pressure to succeed, and a decent budget.

£29m with £1.5m wages, but I'm only current spending £770k on wages.. so.. adjusted I get £58m and £990k. That's more than I need.

Most of us edited it to make it more realistic to what the board actually are.

When you going to be able to join us in this wonderful save?

Well, I'm arriving back in the Gatwick Airport next Thursday morning. Then I start a long journey back home, catching a train's and a taxi before finally arriving home. By then I presume it will be early evening so, that should give me ample time to download FM12 onto my Laptop, go to sleep and have a whole weekend dedicated to FM :D

Quite good then. I would jump at the chance to sign Suarez even though I dislike him in reality. Would be a great signing for Malaga :thup:

Well, I'm arriving back in the Gatwick Airport next Thursday morning. Then I start a long journey back home, catching a train's and a taxi before finally arriving home. By then I presume it will be early evening so, that should give me ample time to download FM12 onto my Laptop, go to sleep and have a whole weekend dedicated to FM :D

Can't wait to see you involved in this lovely thread (you created) I have not had this much fun in a save since FM09. Just a update on how my team is doing we started off poorly and was sitting in 10th but things changed very quickly and all of a sudden we have been on a 10 game win streak, defeating the likes of At Madrid, Barcelona, Lyon and Fenerbahce.

Just into Feb in 1st season, no signings in Jan, couple players out on loan, took Isco into the squad. But coming in in the summer on free's i have Weiss, Sanogo and Cesare Bovo. Summer targets are mostly a Keeper and trying to punt a bunch of players and get replacements, got some good young players allready so looking for long term just now.

Sitting in 5th just now, only 2 points between 3rd and fifth, me , Ath Madrid and R. Sociedad

Just into Feb in 1st season, no signings in Jan, couple players out on loan, took Isco into the squad. But coming in in the summer on free's i have Weiss, Sanogo and Cesare Bovo. Summer targets are mostly a Keeper and trying to punt a bunch of players and get replacements, got some good young players allready so looking for long term just now.

Yes you need to make long term targets, the only youngsters I am going to sign are going to be from spain but I may dip into Brazil, Argentina and Perhaps England if any pop up.

Hmm... maybe I'll edit it back to background sugar daddy then if you still get a reasonable wage/transfer budget. I hardly ever go out and spend huge money on transfers (except for an At Madrid save I had on FM10 where I had both Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo :D).

How are peoples coaches looking? I am in the second season and there are no decent attack coaches willing to join.

Untick the "unrealistic transfers" option, you might be surprised by what you find. At the end of the 2nd season I found Brian McClair and Rene Meulensteen (4.5* 1st team coaches from Man Utd) both available on a free

Archived