FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sold him to blackburn for £600,000.
No mate no one will buy him from me , Him and Doni wages are 70K a week will try sell Jones in first season and Doni in second season very high wages for them Pepe rarely gets injured

I'd take the £600,000 for him. lowest i've offered him out at is £1m so maybe need to go lower to get rid instead of loan deals. i prefer to get rid of the older sub keepers and bring in a young plaer on lower wages who can cover.

My current save is going to be my last until the full game although i am still in pre season. Wanted to get Willian to try him out but he choose Malaga so will have to make sure i get him on my proper save

unreal wages Jones and Doni are on will sell both and use Peter Gulacsi as back up till i find a good back up for a small fee and small wages

Smithies is great back up. used him on FM11 and he was still at the club as pepe's back up 7 seasons in. never got much trouble form him and used him more as Pepe got older.

Smithies is great back up. used him on FM11 and he was still at the club as pepe's back up 7 seasons in. never got much trouble form him and used him more as Pepe got older.

Had Smithies with Southampton was class for me will get him on the game when its out , have good season going with PSG on the demo

All these people saying its dead easy to score let's see someone getting Andy Carroll to score 30 goals and I'll take my hat off to them ;)

When the patch is released it will be hard to score, then people will be moaning they can't score many goals

All these people saying its dead easy to score let's see someone getting Andy Carroll to score 30 goals and I'll take my hat off to them ;)

When the patch is released it will be hard to score, then people will be moaning they can't score many goals

I cant even make him score now ! Hope to see the patch soon!

started 1 last demo save last night. think i may have a tactic sorted at ong last. Played 7 PL games, W4, D3 L0 and only conceded 2 goals in a 2-2 draw with the Manc's.

tried to be sensilbe this time with the buys.

IN:

Sime Vrsaljko 1.2m

Emra Can 1m

Thiago (Loan)

Christian Eriksen 11.75m

Leandro 10m

and then on the last day of the window to try him out HAZARD 50m over 48 months

Out:

Jones 575k

Skrtel 9m

Maxi 6m

Spearing 2.6m

Aurelio 2.6m

that will pretty much be the same for the full game except for hazard. i wont be doing any stupid massive over 48 month deals in the full game. with no european football its not needed early on. there's quality youth in the side and that can be brought in cheaply, Vrsaljko and Can have been good as they offer cover at the back and in DM too.

Sterling and Suso have surprised me as they can play in the first 11 from the off. both are great as Inside Forward on the opposite side.

Christian Eriksen is a must buy for me. CM/AMC cover but mainly to play out wide.

got him to score a couple of goals but doubt i'll get 30 out of him as he will be on the bench for me most of the time. usefull coming on for the last 20 and changing thre forward to targetman support, he get s a few assists as well

was tempted to do that but need to come into the city to get the game friday morning so knowing my luck i would of met my boss on the train!
Put a disguise on :) i got mine from steam i cant play until i finish work on friday but i finish early will spend more time on the weekend as im going out on friday night

Put a disguise on :) i got mine from steam i cant play until i finish work on friday but i finish early will spend more time on the weekend as im going out on friday night

It's €50 for me to buy it on steam and i'll get it for €40 in the shops, i know its only €10 but i prefer to have the actual disc as well. i'll have the game loaded up on the train and ready to go when i get home

Staf9 Snap I have been using Suso and Sterling as inside forwards aswell and they have done well although my latest tactic am using a AML and a MR so there getting less game time

i'm just happy they are doing well considering the age and Stats at the start. reckon both will develope into top quality in the full game. altho still think sterling should have better pace :)

just checking out the tactic's forum and see a thread on the Treq position, thin ki might try it for the lone ST role and see how it works with Suarez up top and playing the AML/AMR as inside forwards

Gamestop normally 5euro more than HMV so will be in HMV early friday :)

i rang gamestop just to check the price and tried to see if they would sell it on thursday as it can't be activated until friday anyway but no luck

i rang gamestop just to check the price and tried to see if they would sell it on thursday as it can't be activated until friday anyway but no luck

i did that last year with FM 2011 no luck either not long now to wait hope my new laptop comes in time

i did that last year with FM 2011 no luck either not long now to wait hope my new laptop comes in time

yeah not long. was hoping to get it just so i could go through the editor and get shortlists done up and ready to go

yeah not long. was hoping to get it just so i could go through the editor and get shortlists done up and ready to go

ive have a shortlist done up already of players im looking at :) its a pity Kenny doesnt move back into his role with the Academy when u take over the club

ive have a shortlist done up already of players im looking at :) its a pity Kenny doesnt move back into his role with the Academy when u take over the club

have a bit of one done up but with the small DB on the Demo its not great. i want to completely ravamp the club for a change. i'm going to release all the U18's that have no hope of making it straight away and bring in players U18 and have them playing U18 & Reserve games

might do an Edit so Kenny it at least a scout on the game

Who's everyone using as their first choice penalty taker? I've got Gerrard, but he's missed three from four. Not sure if it's something in his stats I've missed, just plain old fashioned bad luck, or the ME.

Eitherway, got to the end of the demo, sat second in the league using the squad as it is on loading, with no additional sales or signings. Seem to be the king of the 1-0. Coates has had a blinder, as has Henderson. Enrique and Adam solid and reliable. Can't make Carroll score for love nor money, and Suarez has had a string of niggling injuries. Roll on Friday!

have a bit of one done up but with the small DB on the Demo its not great. i want to completely ravamp the club for a change. i'm going to release all the U18's that have no hope of making it straight away and bring in players U18 and have them playing U18 & Reserve games

might do an Edit so Kenny it at least a scout on the game

i will prob make no signings first season save but i will have a look at Hazard Gotze for the second season first season i might just buy some youths and see how they progress

Who's everyone using as their first choice penalty taker? I've got Gerrard, but he's missed three from four. Not sure if it's something in his stats I've missed, just plain old fashioned bad luck, or the ME.

Eitherway, got to the end of the demo, sat second in the league using the squad as it is on loading, with no additional sales or signings. Seem to be the king of the 1-0. Coates has had a blinder, as has Henderson. Enrique and Adam solid and reliable. Can't make Carroll score for love nor money, and Suarez has had a string of niggling injuries. Roll on Friday!

Adam has taken peno's for me. Hasn't missed one yet.

Christian Eriksen is a must buy for me. CM/AMC cover but mainly to play out wide.

Couldn't agree more, having him playing behing the striker, his passing cutting the opp defence to pieces.

Kuyt all the way mate :)

EDIT: Staf9 replied before i could, but looks like you have 2 options now ;)

Thats good but will the patch be out the minute the game is released on steam ? As it will be pointless starting a save if it isn't. Hopefully they will release it on thur at midnight. I shall be buying the game thurs morning (pay day) on steam the. Load it up to 99% like you have

Archived