Knap FM11.3 Tactics

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Knap is a fan of Tottenham, but testing all the tactics with the same team doesn't help at all, cuz every single tactic is made for always the same players, that have the same attributes.

I agree...Knap why dont you try testing with a lower league team...and not Knap United LOL..

Maybe youll make a better 442 that way

They are all tested with only original squad, but with usual FM injuries it's worth having a lone forward backup tactic. Still tweaking latest 442 but have had 111 goals with one variation so plenty of potential.

They are all tested with only original squad, but with usual FM injuries it's worth having a lone forward backup tactic. Still tweaking latest 442 but have had 111 goals with one variation so plenty of potential.

Never use one of your tactics before Knap. Can you recommend one for a newly promoted Tranmere in the Championship? I can do both 451 and 442 style tactics.

I set it up during Ajax game using TC, but wanted to show barrows to use on any tactic + TW.

It's a SUS tactic but could be used for a weak team on a regular basis. The highest pts tactics in general tend to be best but that does not account for taste in formation or how a tactic plays in game.

The tactic is the most unlikely tactic to work for Lower League. The Telford results rely on buying players on a free but this is the main element of FM.

http://www.zshare.net/download/86834743ecdad748/

Hi Knap,

is this tactic going to work in 11.3 patch as it is marked as 11.2 tactic? And one more question. In posts 208 and 209 you suggest two slightly different posibilities. Is it better to stick with just one tactic or change them in the way you wrote in post 208? Thanks a lot for your reply.

Should still work just not updated. It's a 4222 but with a DM which is useful if you wish to use a 433 as well.

The testing evidence that I've seen suggests a good tactic will work home and away but if you prefer to be more defensive away then the 433 would be an option.

tottenhamhotspurtottenh.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Knap,

i use the 4-2-2-2 tactic and i've noticed the strikers tend to move to the flanks, especially the left one. it's really annoying watching my tall striker runs to the flank and crosses to my winger. any tips how to stop it? maybe tick off the roam from position?

ohhh, i just saw the order move into channels. hope that will do the change.

Hi Knap.

What would you say its the main differences between the original 4222piledriverdouble and the latest 442 ?

Also, I just got promoted to the Premier League with a poor squad and no money, what tactic do you suggest to use ?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Knap Im a fan of P&P but just stated what was working for me. I loved your tactics, and have nothing against people who dont favor the TC.

Well your Chelsea and have perhaps one of the top sides, so its natural you'd go on a run like that.

Have you made any tweaks to it? Would really like to test another 442.

Maybe its my players?

Cheers

Archived