JD 1984

Patch??

11 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is not posted correctlly but i only use the GPTG forum.

Does any1 have ANY idea when the new patch will be released? I am chocking to play sum new games but would like it to be updated 1st,any1 any ideas?

Again if this is posted in the wrong place i apologise

No one knows when the 11.3 patch is out. Keep a check on the forums as it will be announced when it is :thup:.

Sorry if this is not posted correctlly but i only use the GPTG forum.

Does any1 have ANY idea when the new patch will be released? I am chocking to play sum new games but would like it to be updated 1st,any1 any ideas?

Again if this is posted in the wrong place i apologise

Kick ban!!!

No one knows when the 11.3 patch is out. Keep a check on the forums as it will be announced when it is :thup:.

not true!!! everyone knows it will be out the 30 feb, stop taking away the goombas hopes

Waste of a thread, have you not seen the patch speculation thread? Use the search option!

7 sheep lived and shared a milkshake with Tupac while concrete was laid...

Hope that answers your question.

Ignore every post in here apart from this one.

Miles has said it 'might' be out next week, but cant, and wont promise anything as they aren't certain. Thats all the info there is at the moment. There's another huge thread with all patch talk, take a look.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/254532-Patch-Speculation-There-s-no-point-in-discussing-it...but...