The Emile Heskey Sign-Up-May the Worst Striker Win!

Welcome to the Emile Heskey Sign-Up! The only sign-up where you can win because of your inability to score!

Emile-Heskey-001.jpg

I will load the English, Icelandic, French and Scottish leagues (I might also load the mls). All players from the Caribbean and Oceania will also be loaded.

All players will start at 16 years old. Their PA will be 185. All players will be strikers.

Here are the 13 players competing for the not so prestigious honour of the worst striker...

Arji Barjisson

Chris Johnson

Ed

Einar Omarsson

Hamish McEwan

James Ayre

Joe Tompkins

Josef Lewczenko

Ludovic Fougeux

Matias Blanco

Niclas de Souza

Ramon Oskarsson

Tomasz Takacs

As you can see from the screenshots, the players based in Iceland have already played about 10 league games as the Icelandic season starts earlier in the year.

So, Good Luck! Or maybe I should say...Bad Luck!;)

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe, I was wondering whether you would just allow me to do the sign-up without screenshots because it takes too long. I will try and continue this, though I can't do regular updates.

Well, Canvey!! does sign-ups that have very minimal screenshots, so as long as it was an engaging read I don't see why it would be a problem. Don't quite get how you can lose a savegame though, seeing as they save ot one default place and you presumably named it something you'd associate with this thread

Transfer News!

1st January 2011:

Tomasz Takacs joins LOSC Lille Metropole for £240,000 in a transfer that had been agreed on 18th November 2010.

4th January 2011:

Charleroi, Millwall and Siena are all rumoured to make bids for IR's Einar Omarsson, but Millwall's bid of an initial £275,000 is the only bid so far.

Several of Europe's best clubs rumoured to be interested in other youngsters...

5th January 2011:

Millwall have their £275,000 plus clauses offer for Einar Omarsson accepted by IR.

7th January 2011:

Benfica make an offer worth £230,000 for Niclas de Souza, hoping to beat several other clubs to his signature. The other teams rumoured to make a bid include, Chelsea, Aston Villa, Tottenham and Olympique Lyonnais.

8th January 2011:

HK accept Benfica's offer for Niclas de Souza.

9th January 2011:

Niclas de Souza starts packing his bags for Portugal when he hears that Werder Bremen have also made an offer of £230,000 for him.

Werder Bremens offer for Niclas de Souza is accepted by HK.

Einar Omarsson signs a pre-contract deal with IR, causing transfer negotiations with Milwall to collapse.

11th January 2011:

Roma make an offer of £875,000 plus future incentives for Ramon Oskarsson, but Roma fans shouldn't get too excited as Standard Liege and Chelsea could make sneaky bids...

12th January 2011:

The Valur board take matters into their own hands and accept Roma's offer for Ramon Oskarsson.

13th January 2011:

Valur have their hands full as Olympique Lyonnais equal Roma's offer for Ramon Oskarsson.

Niclas de Souza completes a transfer to Benfica where he will be earning a modest £45 per week on a youth contract.

14th January 2011:

AC Milan don't want to miss out on the fun so make a £600,000 bid for Arji Barjisson.

15th January 2011:

Whilst watching TV in utter gibberish in an apartment in Lille, Tomasz Takacs finds out on the news that Stade de Reims have made a loan offer for him.

17th January 2011:

Ramon Oskarsson completes his move to Olympique Lyonnais but fluffs up his lines in a press conference when he said that he was "pleased to join Roma".

AC Milan's offer for Barjisson is accepted, but Roma who are still annoyed at missing out on Oskarsson, also make an offer for Barjissson.

Takacs chokes on his cornflakes when he hears that Stade de Reims' loan offer has been accepted.

19th January 2011:

Tomasz Takacs unsurprisingly rejects Stade de Reims' loan offer despite Hubert Fournier's (Stade de Reims manager) attempts to hypnotise him into completing the transfer.

20th January 2011:

Rumours circulate that yet another offer has been made for Arji Barjisson, this time by Chelsea but when asked whether this is true, Carlos Ancelotti replies "Arji who?

Grindavik accept Chelsea's offer, then proceed to call Carlo Ancelotti "a liar".

MORE COMING SOON!!! THIS IS NOT FINISHED!!!

The other half of the transfer window will be posted on Wednesday...hopefully! I can confirm that Josef Lewczenko is on the verge of a transfer that will break Kilmarnock's record for the most expensive sale in the club's history, but they haven't even accepted the offer yet, so who knows?

It's important to remember that the aim of this sign-up is not to score goals!

Happy missing! (If you get what I mean!!!)

January Transfers 2011-Part 2

22nd January 2011

Olympique Lyonnais have made a £3,800,000 bid for Josef Lewczenko if accepted, it will break Steven Naismith's record for the highest fee Kilmarnock have recieved for a player.

23rd January 2011

Lyon's Lewczenko bid is accepted.

24th January 2011

Stade de Reims, disappointed that Takacs rejected them, have now made another bid for the youngster! They just can't get enough! They just can't get enough!

AC Milan complete the signing of 16 year old Danish striker Arji Barjisson for a smooth fee of £600,000...nice.

25th January 2011

Coffee is spilt in the midst of Stade de Reims' boardroom celebrations as their loan offer for Tomasz Takacs is accepted by Lille, but just wait until Takacs has his say on the deal...

26th January 2011

James Ayre is offered a belated welcome into the transfer window as Stoke make a £2,600,000 offer for him.

Olympique Lyonnais announce the signing of Josef Lewczenko for £3,600,000 but may rise to £4,100,000 subject to conditions.

27th January 2011

A dull day day of transfer activity, the only slightly interesting thing that happened was Hibernian's approval of James Ayre's move to Stoke, contract negotiations will follow...yawn!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

28th January 2011

Yet again, Takacs rejects Stade de Reims. Won't they just give up?

29th January 2011

Chelsea feel the need to have a young striker in their ranks, so make a cheeky £2,100,000 offer for James Ayre. Too think Stoke offered more...seriously!

30th January 2011

As Chelsea withdraw their bid for James Ayre, he proceeds to complete a transfer to Stoke.

As the transfer window draws to a close, many of you will be sitting on an armchair with your laptop and a cup of tea for company and smiling as your player did not move clubs. The men I talk of are:

-Ludovic Fougeux

-Matias Blanco

-Joe Tompkins

-Hamish McEwan

-Einar Omarsson

-Ed

-Chris Johnson

Good Luck to all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived