Ov Collyer

Miles Jacobson - O.B.E.

178 posts in this topic

Well done Miles, you deserve it for keeping my sanity when i lost my job in 2009. Football Manager helped me get through it. Thank you and well done.

Congrats man! I'm assuming it was a FM-addicted Prince Harry that spoke to his grannie about it hahaha!

Congrats - couldn't think of a nicer person to be allowed to graze their sheep on any common land :)

If Miles ever gets an edition of FM out without everybody complaining about the latest bugs they will give him a knighthood

If Miles ever gets an edition of FM out without everybody complaining about the latest bugs they will give him a knighthood

I think 'supreme ruler of the universe' would be a more fitting title

"You stand here before me ready to receive your OBE. Surely this is a dream for you?"

"I wouldn't say it was a dream exactly, the opportunity arose but it's just a job."

"Sorry?"

"I think it would be ideal for you to move to Sports Interactive, Your Majesty, I have a great friendship with you."

"I'm afraid I don't understand."

"I want all my players to know that my door is always open and they can come to me with anything. I'm going to re-shape this palace from top to bottom."

I don't think I've ever put so much effort into something so unfunny.

Since nobody else has said it, this made me literally laugh out loud. I must have a crap sense of humour.

Congrats, Miles!

Missed this. Congrats Miles, with your dedication to Football and other projects, along with time spent on the game, I can only say that this is fully justified.

Well deserved award. Now they need to get it together and get the Knighthood ready for the fantastic charity work.

I've spoken to Miles about this before, is much deserved.

I haven't spoken to Miles about this before, is much deserved.

Great Miles, great SI, great Sega. Congratulations !!!!

Congratulations Miles, now the next thing you need to do is support a proper team like Everton