[FM11][RELEASED] Rowan's Regen Replacements (Cut-Out Style)

RowRow78

Would you like to see this feature added back into the game?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this feature added back into the game?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you remembered to tick & untick the relevant boxes in Preferences? (You also need to make sure "Show Regenerated Faces" is ticked - it won't overwrite a default blank regen face...if that makese sense)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I am mac based myself, so I can confirm that makes no difference.

Make sure the image is saved as "xxxxx.png" and NOT "xxxxx.PNG" for some reason this has an impact. Also, make sure the folder is in the following destination: User>Documents>SI>FM14>graphics, some people put it in the Similar SteamApps location.

Can you attach the config file and a screenshot of the open folder where the image & config are housed and that would help me diagnose the problem?

I tried uploading screenshots with last message, get this- Clark Joseph Kent, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

- Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

- If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

can I send you the files some other way?

Thanks for the images. Weird. At first glance I can't see what may be wrong, everything seems in the right place. Have you tried Clearing Cache?

Do you have a Regen mod installed like the haircuts one? I'm not sure if this clashes, perhaps one of the graphics mods here may be able to shed some light on it?

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anybody know if this will work with FM 2018?

I have had a look but the instructions seem to have changed and I am not sure how to do below with the FM 2018 version.

Anybody tried it yet on 2018 version?

3) Locate the Player or staff member's UID......In-game, go to preferences>display & sound, then select "show unique IDs", untick "use skin cache" & tick "always reload on confirm".

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived