[FM11] FC United of Manchester Thread - The Red Rebels!

TacticalGenius

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I signed Jason norville and adam boyd as striker, i pretty much changed the whole team since they where all 1 star players. And now i got all btw 4-5 stars..but my tactic or something must be off very much since i don't win much.

I would also recommend Jason Lowe

Nice one. I have no idea what that little white line is beside the home and third kits. I used the same kit template to start them all off, so it should really be beside the away kit as well. It isn't though, so God knows why it's there at all. By the way, your PM inbox is full :p

Ive never tried to add kits by myself but i tried and failed. here's the script:

<record>

<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->

<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->

<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- picture mappings -->

<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions

in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any

place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics

files from the correct places

-->

<list id="maps">

<!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan -->

<record from="fc_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/8611092/kits/away"/>

<record from="fc_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/8611092/kits/home"/>

<record from="fc_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/8611092/kits/third"/>

</list>

</record>

and I put the config.xml into: C:\Users\----\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics and also the data folder where the game is set up. no luck.

ps. i had the pictures in the same location as the config.

You don't need to put anything in the data folder. Are your graphics named fc_home, fc_away and fc_3 and saved in .png format? If so, I don't know what the problem is...

yeah they are... plus all other Club logos and face packs I used for FM10 dont work either.

Ohhh ffs i had "Use skin cache" checked, lmao.

What is this LLM rule people keep talking about? I consider my playing legit, didnt edit anything or use any tools. Are there LLM Rules for more of a challenge?

Btw im in 6th place after 15 games, reached the 1st Round in the FA Cup where I lost 1-3 to Northampton and now Im trough to the 2nd round in the FA Trophy :)

What is this LLM rule people keep talking about? I consider my playing legit, didnt edit anything or use any tools. Are there LLM Rules for more of a challenge?

Btw im in 6th place after 15 games, reached the 1st Round in the FA Cup where I lost 1-3 to Northampton and now Im trough to the 2nd round in the FA Trophy :)

Anyone feel free to correct me, but its to do with how you use the in-game tools such as searching for palyers/staff.

Lower League Management is meant to represent real life management as fully as possible.

As an example, you want to search for a new striker. You could simply type in your requirements into the player search function and work your way through the lists of players. Unfortunately in real life there is no such search function for managers and as such player shortlists have top be created from scratch by watching games and scouting teams/players.

So people who play using the LLM theory believe that such tools shouldn't be used as they don't represent real life football management.

Again feel free to add/correct as I'm still new to the idea.

Goal that never was:

How was that not given?

Your right, from that angle it looks just over... I'd like to see a zoomed side angle though. That said... it's not quite Carroll-esk.

How can I get the FC United badge into the game?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/31330-LLM-Guidelines-please-read-before-posting You'll find all the rules and guidelines for LLM in that thread.

Ahh ok I see, that is quite hard. But I guess I failed the LLM regulation cause I signed 4 players with the "Player Search" feature before I read the rules. But I actually did place adverts for staff positions cause it was so difficult to find interested people to join :p

15 players in and 12 players out.

The staff keep giving good talent to scout in the staff meetings, I suggest others take advantage if that ;)

Archived