The Table Never Lies - Game Thread

The table never lies is a sign up based on your players ambition to be at the best clubs posibile against his loyalty to want to be a one man army with his current club and lead them to glory.

The sign up requires 10 players. The idea is that the player at the club who finishs in the worst league position at the end of the season is eliminated. For example, Player A joins Team A and Player B joins Team B (imagine they are the only players). Team A finishes 8th in the League whereas Team B finishes 15th. Player B would be eliminated. Now imagine that with 10 players across every major playable league in the game.

The Rules

1. The Players that finishes in the lowest league position is eliminated.

2. If, two or more players play for the same club and that club is the lowest finishing team then the oldest player is eliminated.

3. If, two or more players finish in the same position in the league, but with different teams in different countries, then the player based in the league with the lowest League Reputation would be eliminated.

4. If, in terms of Rule 3, the Reputation is the same then the oldest player will be eliminated.

5. If, a player joins a team that is in a league where the season does not finish in May/June then, purely to aviod confusion, their league position in the 1st June will be used.

6. The Sign Up will run for 10 seasons (based on 10 players signing up).

7. If, a player is a free agent then he will be eliminated. If two or more players are free agents then the oldest is eliminated. THIS OVERIDES ALL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES

8. If a player is at a team in a none playable league when the update is due he will be automatically eliminated. If 2 or more are at none playable leagues the oldest will be eliminated. THIS OVERIDES ALL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES APART FROM POINT 7

9. If a player is sent on loan, then the club he is on loan at will be the club used. THIS OVERIDES ALL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES APART FROM POINTS 7 AND 8

I will post an update with a screenshot of each player in the opening season at the 1st Augest (giving players time to get a club). After this all screenshots and updates will take place at the end of the season on 1st June.

Players Signed up

1. Jambo98 - Jim McBaggio

2. Charlesbeams - Mario Zucco (Super Mario)

3. GIBURROWS - Greg Burrows (The Daddy)

4. maztheplaya - Voicu Razvan

5. Nottingham Forest (Fatboy)

6. Gregos - Mario-Luigi van der Biltenstein III

7. iAmGory - Richard Watson (Gory)

8. Elnaith - Danny Facey

9. coldkohmew - Bighead Wolf

10. BrightLad5 - Luke Baker (Brightlad)

11. themakam - Sam Fisher

Leagues Used (all lowest playable league)

Argentine

Australia

Brazil

Czech Rupublic

England

France

Germany

Holland

Italy

Portugal

Russia

Scotland

South Africa

Spain

Turkey

USA

Ukraine

Player Final Standings

1st. Bighead Wolf - 1st with Real Madrid and wins on 'Age Rule (18/19)

2nd. Sam Fisher - 1st with Real Madrid (18/19)

3rd. Danny Facey - 10th with Everton (17/18)

4th. MaZ - 6th with Roma (16/17)

5th. Gory - 9th with Wigan on loan from Barcelona (15/16)

6th. Mario-Luigi van der Biltenstein III - 6th with Roma on 'Age Rule' (14/15)

7th. Jim McBaggio - 5th with Chelsea (13/14)

8th. Brightlad - 18th with Mallorca (12/13)

9th. Fatboy - 6th with Man Utd (11/12)

10th. Super Mario - 13th with Udinese on loan from Chelsea (10/11)

11th. The Daddy - 3rd with Lyon (09/10)

Update within the hour...

Also I have made some slight alterations to the rules in case of different circumstances. I just wanted them posted at the top so we can all refer back to them in case any are called into action. Again, if anyone has any problems with them let me know.

Im just about to get to August 1st so you can all see who you have joined and discuss your chances for the opening season :)

The Daddy - Personal - Signed by Lyon and looks set to be starter for them.

Brightlad - Personal - Joins Bordaeux and has already played a cup game for them.

Fatboy - Personal - Signed by English giants Man Utd. Might struggle to make the first team straight away but looks a great prospect.

Super Mario - Personal - The Italian joins Chelsea.

MaZ - Personal - The only player to sign for a Portugese side. He Joins Benfica

Jim McBaggio - Personal - Will hopefully be playing along side Super Mario at Chelsea

Bighead Wolf - Personal - Is still a free agent. Will need so sign for a club or he will face an earlier elimination.

Danny Facey - Personal - Has joined a great club in Inter. Will be looking to secure a first team spot.

Gory - Personal - One of the biggest signings as the Englishman joins Barcelona.

Mario-Luigi van der Biltenstein III - Personal - Will be squaring off against Facey in Italy as he is signed by Roma.

Sam Fisher - Personal - Signs for Egypt's Zamalek. May need to look for a january transfer in case Wolf joins a club. The only player to sign for a team outide of the selected divisions. (Not my fault, Eygpt league isnt even a choice in FM lol)

Chelsea............hate them but not a bad start for the contest! Might not get many games but being at the club should help me stay in the contest (unless im loaned out...........)

This is a danger at the start of the game when the players are young, but hoipefully they are good enough to stay in the teams as rotation players at the time being.

I personally am happy with Bordaeux. I always seem to end up in France in every sign up i am part of! haha

The Daddy - Finished 3rd with Lyon who may have focused on the EURO Cup more this season.

Brightlad - A late charge with Bordaeux saw them win the French League

Fatboy - Had a good season with Man Utd, broke into the team and got some caps for England. Finished 2nd

Super Mario - Won the league with Chelsea. Din't play that often but when he did, he scored!

MaZ - Has done well at Benfica. Won the League and is a first teamer it seems.

Jim McBaggio - Played more than Super Mario at Chelsea but didnt score as many. Either way the league win secures his spot for another season.

Bighead Wolf - The reason he didnt have a club is because under 18's from Singapore arent allowed to move abroad. He had a future transer to Bayern Munich so I think he should be let off this time as its only a bit of fun.

Danny Facey - Hardly had a sniff at Inter but they did win the league. He must be playing this signup tactically :)

Gory - Probably one of the best seasons at one of the best clubs out of everyone so far. Scoring 20 goals in 26 appearences for Barcelona and helping them to the league title.

Mario-Luigi van der Biltenstein III - Roma finished 3rd this season which is fairly good, especially considering there cup run where they lost to The Daddy's Lyon in the final.

Sam Fisher - He got his January move that was all important. Snubbed the likes of Inter and Bayern Munich to join Real Madrid and despite hardly featuring they finished 2nd int he table.

Transfers

Sam Fisher - 8.25 million to Real Madrid

So, based on the League Reputation rule THE DADDY IS ELIMINATED. Lyon finished 3rd. (Roma also finished 3rd but the Italian League has a higher reputation than the French League.)

The Daddy - Although eliminated in the first round, he did have a good season this season and helped Lyon win the league. (ELIMINATED ROUND 1)

Brightlad - Had an average season with Bordaeux who slumped to a disappointing finish of 7th in the league.

Fatboy - Had a storming season with United and has brokenen into the England team. Man Utd finish 4th.

Super Mario - Had a great season, but not with Chelsea. He was loaned out to Udinese who finished the season 13th.

MaZ - Another good season for MaZ. Seems to be happy in Portugal and why not, Benfica retain the league title.

Jim McBaggio - Unlike Super Mario, he remained at Chelsea, played well and got them to 2nd in the league

Bighead Wolf - Finally moved to Bayern Munich. He dint play much but they won the title.

Danny Facey - Like last season, hardly had a sniff and his development is suffering at Inter and this could effect him later in his career. Inter finish 4th.

Gory - Surprisingly he didnt feature much for Barca after last seasons heroics. He played amazingly well when he got games though. Barcelona won the league.

Mario-Luigi van der Biltenstein III - He had doubts over Roma's chances after narrowly escaping elimination last round, but Roma won Serie A with one-man army Mario-Luigi a key playing in their success.

Sam Fisher - Played every now and then for Real. Did well overall. Real Madrid finished 2nd in the league

Super Mario made the wrong decision to go out on loan. His 13th placed finish with Udinese means SUPER MARIO IS ELIMINATED

The Daddy - Made a £7.5 Million January move to Liverpool. Didn't have a great time but should settle in next season. Liverpool finish 5th. (ELIMINATED ROUND 1)

Brightlad - Had a substandard season with Bordeaux and could face a transfer soon. Still, Bordeaux finish 3rd

Fatboy - The wonderkid with World wide reputation had a fantstic season. Man Utd didn't. They finish 6th.

Super Mario - Last rounds eliminated player returned to Chelsea and had a good season. Also going strong with Italy. Chelsea finish 3rd (ELIMINATED ROUND 2)

MaZ - Remains at Benfica and had a good season. He didnt play much in the league and Benfica lost the title. They finished 3rd.

Jim McBaggio - Still at Chelsea with Super Mario and had a great season. Chelsea finish 3rd though

Bighead Wolf - Didnt play much for Bayern this season but still looks to have a great future ahead of him. Bayern Munich finish 4th.

Danny Facey - 3rd season in a row that Danny hasnt had first team football and we hope it isnt too late to get a move elsewhere and improve. Inter finish 2nd.

Gory - Hasnt lived up to his high standards this season but was still good. Barcelona finished 2nd.

Mario-Luigi van der Biltenstein III - The World-Class forward had a good season and guides Roma to 5th in the table.

Sam Fisher - The only player to win a title this season. He finishes 1st with Real Madrid

So, Manchester United finish 6th in a fatal season for Fatboy who himself was amazing. Unfortunately thats the game though and FATBOY IS ELIMINATED

They do on everyones. I bloody hate Man Utd. I think it has something to do wiith Fergie retiring.

Good shout thats probably it.

Also guys I see a trend here. All 3 eliminated players so far are players with 'nicknames' :( I could be out next :(

The Daddy - Did well with Liverpool when he played this season but Liverpool finished 8th (ELIMINATED ROUND 1)

Brightlad - Made a bad move to Mallorca, didn't play well and they finished 18th and got relegated.

Fatboy - Knocked out last round, Fatboy had another great season and Man Utd improved to finish 3rd (ELIMINATED ROUND 3)

Super Mario - Still on the fringes at Chelsea, although he plays well when he does get a game. Chelsea finish 1st. He also has McBaggio as a favoured personel. (ELIMINATED ROUND 2)

MaZ - Still the only player in Portugal at Benfica. They finish 2nd

Jim McBaggio - He has turned into a fantastic player! Chelsea finish 1st.

Bighead Wolf - Going strong at Bayern. They win the league!

Danny Facey - Got his appearances for the season into double figures for the first time in his career. Inter finish 1st. Juventus and Shaktar are apparently interested in signing him

Gory - Maybe should leave Barca to get more first team football and show what he is made of. Either way he did get some games and played well. Barca win the league

Mario-Luigi van der Biltenstein III - One of the best players in the world, he has lead Roma to 3rd

Sam Fisher - Got first team football at Real this season. He played ok too. Real finish 2nd

So the so-called 'Curse of the Nickname' has struck again. This time it has falled on myself. This means BRIGHTLAD IS ELIMINATED

The Daddy - Got a £6 Million move to Spurs. He played well and got them to 6th in the table (ELIMINATED ROUND 1)

Brightlad - Played very will in the Spanish 2nd division with Mallorca. They finish 8th. He has a move to Sociedad on the way. (ELIMINATED ROUND 4)

Fatboy - Had another great season with Man Utd. They finish 4th (ELIMINATED ROUND 3)

Super Mario - Didnt play much for Chelsea this season and they finished 5th. (ELIMINATED ROUND 2)

MaZ - Played fairly well for Benfica again. They finished 3rd.

Jim McBaggio - Had another fantastic season with Chelsea, although could only get them to 5th.

Bighead Wolf - Hardly featured for Bayern and maybe he should have as they only finished 3rd.

Danny Facey - Got a £7.5 million move to Man Utd and joined up with Fatboy. Like at Inter didnt get many games though. United finish 4th.

Gory - Still at Barcelona and again hasnt played much. Barca finish 2nd.

Mario-Luigi van der Biltenstein III - At Roma still and is going strong. He guides them to 4th place.

Sam Fisher - Got a few games at Real and played OK. They finish 1st.

This means that arguably the most successful player is out after finishing 5th with Chelsea. JIM McBAGGIO IS ELIMINATED

Ah jesus! You forgot to touch wood and jinxed yourself!

I thought that when I saw the results :S

Unlucky Jambo. I think youre player is definately one of the best in the world. The awards he has won are countless!

On that note I will be providing a screen shot of biographys etc in the final update when the winner is announced

Archived