HELP! Sent A Player On Loan 4 Seasons Ago, He Still hasnt Come Back!

Sent a wonderkid left back out on loan to fulham (im man city) this was around 4 seaosns ago and he still hasnt come back, hes become amazing, he cant play for fulham due to him being inelegible, hes listed in fulhams fuirst team, hes also greyed out in my first team. I dont know how to recall him or anything and fulham havent even made a bid for him.

Is this a glitch or something?

Its not ive seen one person where that player got injured and then he returned becaus ethe club cancelled the loan.

that was me!! lol. Yer happened to me with Ustari, sent him to Sampdoria and he just wasnt coming back, he got a cruciate injury for 8 months and they terminated...kind of them....

Did you players value drop alot too? Mine was worth 5.5 and cause the loan fee was 500 his value dropped to 500.

It happens with foreign loans where the club making the bid doesn't give an indication of what role he'll be playing e.g. "valuable member of first-team" "cover for the first-team". Don't accept these loans. The only fix is to Cancel his contracts in FMRTE and then the next day give him a new contract with yourself.

This happened when I upgarded from 10.2 to 10.3 and continued with one of my saves. Very annoying, this was one of 2 bugs that made a save I played for 8 seasons unplayable, the other was losing the ability to negotiate transfer fees, if you did you could never buy that player. 10.3 is NOT saved game compatible, well at least not in my experience.

This has happened to me, and 4 years later he is still at Le Mans from Liverpool. I have just released him on a free. Thus risk losing him to any club who wants him. I then offered a new 4 year deal to come in January it's September still 2016. Wish me luck

* update - got him on a free. coming 1st January. YAY !*

I've had this happen to me. My understanding was, that it occurs when you loan a player to a foriegn club outside your leagues transfer window. But , obviously still within the destination clubs window.

I downloaded FMRTE and tried to bring him back, but I couldn't. I don't know if it was my lack of knowledge of these things or you just can't do it.

In the end, I did what happened to aussieant, I edited him to have a long term injury (I tried about 9 months and it worked), the other club then cancelled the loan and sent him back. I then cleared the injury again with FMRTE. Hope this might help ya.

Archived