Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

BBC_Sport01.jpg

After a poor first half of the season Blackburn fans are begging for the head of Gareth Southgate saying his long ball football is getting them no where and they feel that if no change is made they may as well give up on the 2nd half of the season

Avram Grants job is also said to be under pressure but he came out with a strong defence of himself, ' we are not exactly where i thought, but my style takes time and its a major change from last year so i planned for us to be making major strides by game 22

It is also thought Mario Balloteli is close to agreeing a season long loan to Premiership team Tottenham Hotspurs.

This saturday also see's Harry Redknapp reliquish his rein at White heart lane to take control of England full time, he leaves after taking the club into the champions league this year and they have currently progressed to the knock out phases, they also lie 2nd in the table, astonishing turnaround considering Redknapp took over with the club at the foot of the table.

Legend of the club Glen Hoddle takes over int he short term as the club seek a replacement and charging nothing in wages, every fan has already signed a petition for Redknapp to return after his spell with England and have wished him every success

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tottenham is availible :) the current teams are close to be availible due to inactivity:

Manchester City

Manchester United

West Brom

Wolves

Apollogies if you have tried to contact me on days the forums were down but i dont think ive heard a signle thing from these players since the sign up?

if any other players have recently please let me know

The Bolton Chairman has today said that the following players are for transfer:

Fred Stoor: £3m

Steve Finnan: £1m

Stuart Holden: £1m

Mustapha Riga: £2m

Ricardo Gardner: £3m

Zoltan Harsanyi: £250k

Tope Obadeyi: £1m

Paul Robinson: £2m

Danny Shittu: £3m

Ali Al Habsi: £2m

Johan Elmander: £5m

Adam Bogdan:£1m

Andy O’Brien: £3m

Joey O’Brien: £3m

Mark Davies: £2m

Gretar Steinsson: £4m

Tamir Cohen: £3m

Darius vassell: £3m

Illan: £500k

Owen Coyle instructed me that although we have been doing well in the league he feels that he needs to overhaul the squad if we are gonna stand a chance of pushing on in to europe in the remainder of the season.

Although these are the prices we hope to get i would like to state that we are open for negotiation.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Reports are coming in to us that 2 transfers have been done between Man City and Bolton Wanderers. The deals are Roque Santa Cruz to Bolton for a fee believed to be in the region of £1.5m. The second deal is a straight swap deal that involves Mark Davies of Bolton moving to Man City and Michael Johnson moving in the opposite direction.

anyone got any players for transfer

I probably will have. But I won't know who exactly until tomorrow. I have asked Ollie for screenshots of my squad so I can see exactly who is being played etc, but he hasn't got back yet.

Will let everyone know via a press release tomorrow sometime, providing Ollie gives me the screenies.

hi lads im on football manager almost all the time and if given the chance would be extremly active is there anyway i can get in on the game ? im a big manchester city fan but if their taken i would be delighted with anybody.

Ollie has Luxemburgo replaced McLeish as Birmingham manager?

Yepp :)

what are spurs transfer money and available managers for them ??

Current Balance is £25m

Transfer Budget is £28m

Percentage of transfer is 90%

hi lads im on football manager almost all the time and if given the chance would be extremly active is there anyway i can get in on the game ? im a big manchester city fan but if their taken i would be delighted with anybody.

Fulham may be becoming availible soon :)

*SKYSPORTS BREAKING NEWS*

Reports have arrived from Rotterdam that Dutch Tycoon Lawrence Kamara has declared that company, Xechs Ltd, is looking forward to the purchase of a premier league club, it is not known at the moment what club they are looking to takeover but every club shall be on its toes to resist any possible takeover during the summer break.

So what do we know about Lawrence Kamara and Xechs Ltd.

Xechs Ltd was founded in 1922 as a metal distributor in east india.

In 1977 the company fell into despair before being saved by a mysterious dutch investor.

In 1980 is was released to the press that the dutch investor was Terry Kamara owner of one of the worlds largest metal distribution companies Atlas Metals.

In 1991 the main branch was moved to the city of rotterdam in order for terry kamara to monitor progress closely.

In 2007 Xechs Ltd had reportedly made millions (exact figure unknown) selling to the U.S for government work.

In 2009 sole ownership of the company was handed over to the son of Terry Kamara, Lawrence.

Lawrence Kamara:

Born - 03/02/91

Owner of a major company at the tender age of 18

est value - $656m

(basically olly if anyone feels like dropping out or ends up being idle for an obscene amount of time I will gladly step in to replace them, but not in the top 4, they're a bit out of my price range, trying to keep it realistic :D)

Major Free Agents (still poor tho haha)

Jotex Frimpong

Quinton Fortune

Laurent Robert

Emerson

Edgar Davids

Clinton Morrison

Dragon Mladenovic

if you could send your offers then that would be great free agent window shuts at 6pm

as regards to teams, i will let other people have the option to take clubs if they are open rather than other people swapping teams

ill give those free agents a miss is any one interested in buying any of my players. the ones that ill consider offers for are further up the page. The only one that isnt available now is mark davies as hes been sold. the values i have give my players i am willing to negotiate on.

http://www.topnews.in/files/fa-logo.gif

The FA elections are today re-opened for the three chairman to continue until Englands last game in the World Cup

so if you wish to PM me your vote for who you want that'd be great

similarly if you want to keep the 3 on that are currently there (me, Blackburn chairman and Paulo)

then just PM same

I myself would love to stay on too see how our choice of Redknapp would do

fa-logo.gif

The FA elections are today re-opened for the three chairman to continue until Englands last game in the World Cup

so if you wish to PM me your vote for who you want that'd be great

similarly if you want to keep the 3 on that are currently there (me, Blackburn chairman and Paulo)

then just PM same

I myself would love to stay on too see how our choice of Redknapp would do

Sorry guys, but it seems these forums don't work well for me and I get a lot of forum maintenance whereas you still can post (yesterday and two days ago whole with maintenance and no access). That means that the chances are not small enough of missing out the next piece of time when other players may have requests for me. Therefore I think it is the best for all if I step down from this game and leave my place to someone else who will be able to follow at the right pace.

Have fun and thanks for setting this up.

Breaking News:

Reports are that Ben Peters Newcastle United Chairmen is hailing his managers league form, for the promoted side to be 9th, and only 9 points behind the league leaders is absolutley amazing, he is also saying he is looking to further strengthen the squad in the window!

Blackpool_fc_logo.png

Blackpool FC have today pulled off one of the most shocking transfers for many years

Brazilian great Ronaldo has moved to the seasiders in a £4m deal the Blackpool Bugal is reporting

Ronaldo is known to be great friends with Ramon Diaz, however at 33 and well past his peak is this plainly a commercial move?

ronaldo.JPG

Chairman Oliver Connolly only briefly commented on the story ' Yes Ronaldo has been said to be over weight for a few years now, but i watched a documentry on him last week and i was simply in awe i rang corinthians and it was agreed very fast, if we get even 25% of 'the' ronaldo we will be more than happy'

I've decided to terminate Roberto Mancihi's contract with immediate effect as I'm not happy with the current league position.

I'm happy to say I've made a quick appointment which a big gamble with his first taste in top flight football the new manager of Man City is Paulo Sousa

Archived