Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***Blackburn Manager wants England Job***

Blackburn Manager Gareth Southgate has come out openely and told his Chairman LCFC1 that he would like to succeed Fabio Cappello as England Manager, Back in December 2007 Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger rated Southgate by saying he was "good enough" to be England manager http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gareth_Southgate#Management_career , When asked to comment on Southgate leaving to take over the England job LCFC1 said "I won't stand in the way of Gareth leaving, it would be an honour for any manager to manage their national team" it is thought that Blackburn would be seeking at least £4million in compensation if the FA made an approach.

fa-logo.gif

In a move that is not shocking, and has been a long time in coming, Harry Redknapp has been appointed the national manager of the England Football team succeding Italian Fabio Capello

Harry-Redknapp_0.jpg

'harry made no bones about wanting to be manager but we could not agree a fee with the club, in a state of turmoil the chairmen of tottenham hotspur left and so we chanced out arm and agreed an £8m compensation package with their board'

Spurs are yet to gain a chairman but have however 'shook hands' on a deal, the new man will now have to find a replacement for the long over due English manager to the national team

speaking with Sky Sports News Redknapp said, 'i've been waiting for this chance for ages and now im going to embrace every minute'

Redknapps contract runs until the end of this summers world cup with an extra 2 years penciled in if performances go well for the Euros

The FA have also brought in Random drug testing every month whereby every club will be looked at top to bottom to try and cut out drugs in the sport and have warned all clubs HEAVY fines will be enforced

The Chief - Exec of the FA Oliver Connolly has also wrote to all major clubs in england to ask them to rest players during a world cup year in both the carling and FA cups

'removing the FA cup wasnt an option as it is small clubs livelihoods, so we have asked all the big clubs to rest their stars'

Redknapps first game is in 2 days against Slovenia, Redknapp did not pick this squad so all eyes will be on the match after that where 'Arry is bound to shake things up

The drugs testing is very simply, the FA will select upto 20 players, and imput there names into an excell spreadsheet, afterwhich we will test each player, at least 1 player will fail the test if 20 are picked, if less than 20 players are picked the chances of a player failing a drugs test decrecess. all will become clear in the following image http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7520/failoj.jpg

So as you can see in the above image Player R from Club R failed the Drugs test, Club R would be fined, FA to decide how much, and Player R would be banned for a certain period, as I mentioned the risk of a player failing the test decrecess with the less players being tested.

At least England have qualified, the real test for redknapp will be how he performs in the European championships, as a fellow FA board member I would be expecting the team to reach at least the quatar finals anything less and England and the FA would have failed as a whole.

viewimage30

Blackpool Chairman Oliver Connolly has today come out and defended manager Ramon Diaz after an extremley poor month

'What we have here is a project, Ramon is here long term Yes we suffered poor defeats back to back against Blackburn, Wolves and Bolton but we feel we have things set in place here that we can stay up and really push on'

Connolly also defended Diaz's decision not to select Roman Pavleyuchenko in any of thos matches

'Ramon picks the team, simple as if he feels Pav is right to play then he'll play him'

Furthermore Connolly played down Englands chances in South Africa this summer

'I dont think we should go out there hell bent on victory, lets go out there with an open mind, all enjoy the festival of football let the players enjoy themselves and not be under the media spot light every seconed, not as far as a jolly up but close to that. If the players are happy they will play well, we have a quater final team capable of going further so lets aim for that and anything else is a bonus.'

The game would really be sped up if the Tottenham and Aston Villa managers got back to me:)

that was an unreasonable comment. I had logged in on the 8th before you posted that or sent me a PM, last night when I tried to log in the forums were down and so it was this morning, please use some common sense next time.

Archived