Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are the Chelsea and everton chairmen, would like to enquire about a few players.

also any 1 interested in any Liverpool players either pm me or ask on here.

most are open to offers. :D

surely people want my players. i know they are shocking but i will listen to offers for them. look at post 1157 if you want to see.

mate i'm struggling to mive my players lol.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

On transfer deadline day there has been another agreement between Bolton and Liverpool. The player in question is Milos Ninkovic who is joining Liverpool for £500k.

Liverpool see ninkovic a player to add depth to the already title winning squad.

west ham have managed to pull off the signing of freddy ady for 3.5 mn today. This is fantastic news for the club as they have managed to obtain a player of real potential on the cheap. The Chairman in his statement said he expected adu to give a little bit of magic to his side.

Liverpool Tranfer Latest.

In:

Lodiero - Undisclosed

Vermalean £15m

Grafite - Undisclosed

Nakamura - £1.5m

Knight - £3.5m

Bentley - Loan

Fulop - 1m

Ninkovic - 500k

Out:

Babel - £1m fee - Loan

Riera - Loan

Skrtel - £4m

Kygriakos - 2.5m

Liverpool feel they have done enough in the transfer market this summer.

although they woul seel a few player to lighten the wage bill.

What happens now...? Do we wait for the window to close (tonight I think) and then tomorrow Toon Balmy presses 'continue' and we get a game a day or what?

yep pretty much. youll be suprised at how quick we will play the game though so make sure you check the thread. when the transfer window closes he will announce who got the free agents as well.

dont want upson and stoke guy hasnt got back to me yet. what does everyone think should we give him till friday.

who ever does take over stoke we should give them 5 transfers as they missed teh window due to some1 not being active

what ye think?

Nah i think we let them wait until January and keep it to the rules. Otherwise GI burrows could argue that he missed the whole first year and should be allowed to buy 2 more foreign players this year. I say they take over the job as chairman from the point we are at in the game and just carry on as normal if that is outside of a transfer window then so be it.

Either that or wait until the beginning of the transfer windoe before offereing Stoke to someone.

Nah i think we let them wait until January and keep it to the rules. Otherwise GI burrows could argue that he missed the whole first year and should be allowed to buy 2 more foreign players this year. I say they take over the job as chairman from the point we are at in the game and just carry on as normal if that is outside of a transfer window then so be it.

Either that or wait until the beginning of the transfer windoe before offereing Stoke to someone.

yh ok i no see where your coming from paulo. so we wont offer stoke to anyone until january unless anyone asks. if they ask then they have to play where we from.

I wont argue I promise (and I love a good moan) I think if someone has Stoke and they are rubbish then they should be given special dispensation if agreed upon by all 20 chairman....?

i think we should leave stoke and cardiff as they are until Paul Daglish and ollie come back. no transfers in no transfers out unless the manager does.

Breaking news from Anfield.

Emiliano Insúa has left the merseyside club after 4 seasons with the club for a reported £5m. Insua had fallen out of favour under Hodgson and a deal has been made.

Liverpool would like to thank Insua for his years and dedication at the club and wish him well at wolves.

Liverpool Ins & Outs this summer

Liverpool Tranfer Latest.

In:

Lodiero - Undisclosed

Vermalean £15m

Grafite - Undisclosed

Nakamura - £1.5m

Knight - £3.5m

Bentley - Loan

Fulop - 1m

Ninkovic - 500k

Out:

Babel - £1m fee - Loan

Riera - Loan

Skrtel - £4m

Kygriakos - 2.5m

Insua - £5m

Middlesbrough Press Conference

In a late bid to strengthen a relegation threatened team, chairman Rhys Cartwright signed 3 players who have Premier League experience when it comes to staving of relegation. Arriving at the Riverside are; Jamie O'Hara from Tottenham for an undisclosed fee, Kevin Doyle from Wolves for £3mil & Matthew Upson from West Ham with David Wheater going in the opposite direction. Cartwright said afterwards " These 3 players, along with the signings we've already made this off-season, should put us in good stead for the new season, and hopefully keep us in the division. With a manager like Laurent Blanc at the helm, I am more than confident we will produce."

Middlesbrough are believed to still be waiting on the outcome of 2 free agents and Cartwright said " We went after players we thought might go under the radar a little, so we are quite hopeful."

It was said though that Middlesbrough are looking to sell players put on the transfer list, with funds a little tight after a spending spree this summer.

Archived