• Last Reply
Everton Transfer List

Louis Saha,

Victor Anichebe

Jermain Beckford

Slyvain Distin

Open for reasonable offers only.

-------------------

Also toon can you please tell me what happened to Leighton Baines and Yakubu?

Yakubu sold to newcastle by AI for 9.2 mil

and baines is still there

Is Chelsea still chairman free if so can I swap from Birmingham?

Be content with Birmingham, I wanted to go to Fulham, however after being refused permission I had to be content with Blackburn, I think the only way you should be able to change teams is when the one you are chairman of gets relegated!

Be content with Birmingham, I wanted to go to Fulham, however after being refused permission I had to be content with Blackburn, I think the only way you should be able to change teams is when the one you are chairman of gets relegated!

sounds good too me what does everyone else think

Middlesbrough Press Conference:

Middlesbrough chairman Rhys Cartwright has decided a change of manager is needed to help the club establish itself in the Premier League. After guiding Middslebrough back up to the top division Gordon Strachan will feel hard done by, as he has not been given the chance to show he is capable of the job.

Cartwright has also decided foreign is the way forward as he introduced French manager Laurent Blanc. Blanc is very well regarded young manager after leading Bordeaux to the French title, French Cup and Champions League quarter finals. Cartwright has also said Blanc will have his full support, and firmly believes he is the right man for the job. Blanc's first task is to create a squad of players good enough to stay in the league.

Blackburn Chairman lcfc1 has today stated that all transfers are up to the manager, he has stressed that no one will be coming in until players have been sold, he has also expressed his joy at the opening of a new 50,000 seater stadium, lcfc1 stated that in order for Blackburn to become a top 6 side they needed a big stadium to achieve this, it is also hoped that the extra 19 thousand fans that Ewood Park will now accommodate will provide enough revenue to be pumped into developing youth players for the club, that is why we are going to be less active in bringing players into the club.

Breaking news from anfield.

The liverpool chairmen sits here along with the manger and his 3 new signings.

Lodiero, Grafite an Vermaelen have signed for the merseyside club 10.5m, 6.3m and 15m respectively

the liverpool fans are said to be excited to see 3 players of their ability at the club.

the manager added this show the clubs ambitions and hope to retain the title.

tottenham chairman Toonbalmy has today announced the signings of sami khedira for 18 million and Eren derdiyok for 19 million, also he announced two player going onto the transfer list and they are Alan Hutton 5 million and Ledley king 5 million and kris boyd for 1 million

oh ok i looked at the op which only had tottenham as available, i guess i'll take chelsea then.

ok welcome charlo

heres chelseas sqaud and finaces

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/toon_balmy/2011/ch.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/toon_balmy/2011/ch1.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/toon_balmy/2011/ch2.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/toon_balmy/2011/ch3.jpg

You are only allowed 2 foreign players a season and 12 domestic transfers a year realistic contract offers and our transfer window is open for 4days so it close at midnight on wednesday

The following Manchester United players would be available for transfer if the club received the right offer for them

Gary Cahill

Anderson

Park ji Sung

Michael Owen

Matteo Brighi

Alexsander Kolarov

Matt James

Darron Gibson

Michael Rensing

Chairman Paulo1985 stated that the club would listen to offers for other players but would not be selling cheaply

Everton News

Reports linking Jack Rodwell away from the Merseyside have come to an end today when Everton accepted a bid from Arsenal. The deal saw £8 million + Samir Nasri make a move to Everton. A statement from the Everton chairman was also released.

"We rate Jack very highly, but when Arsenal made this offer for him we couldn't ignore it. We are very happy to welcome Samir to the club and definitely feel he can have an immediate impact. We have high ambitions for this season, we have already appointed Fabio Capello as our new manager and we are still in the market for players if we can find the right deal."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everton have also recently made a swoop for highly rated Belgian international, Steven Defour. The initial fee was agreed at around £9 million. Defour spoke of his delight in finally making a move to such a prestigious club and can't wait to get the season underway....

United Make first major move in transfer window

United chairman Paulo1985 today announced the signing of Edin Dzeko from recently relegated Sunderland. The striker who only signed for Sunderland at the start of last season joins the Red devils on a four year contract believed to be in the region of £85,000 per week. The deal was believed to be in the region of 17 million pounds. Dzeko who scored 16 goals in 32 games for the black cats last year will be hoping to settle quickly at his new club and improve on what was personally a good first season in England being one of the only stand out points from a poor relegation hit season suffered by sunderland.

United State interest in signing Luka Modric!

United chairman Paul Willimott has praised Tottenham star Luka Modric. "He is definatly the calibre of player that we would like to bring to United. We are constantly in talks with his club and hope that sooner or later a deal can be brokered between the two as we believe that Luka would be a great asset to this club. At the moment though Luka is a Tottenham player and thus far they have refused to allow us to speak to the player."

United State interest in signing Luka Modric!

United chairman Paul Willimott has praised Tottenham star Luka Modric. "He is definatly the calibre of player that we would like to bring to United. We are constantly in talks with his club and hope that sooner or later a deal can be brokered between the two as we believe that Luka would be a great asset to this club. At the moment though Luka is a Tottenham player and thus far they have refused to allow us to speak to the player."

Tottenham chairman issued a statement saying " Modric is not for sale at any price and the only way he would be willing to negotiate is if Wayne Rooney is in the deal plus £10 million, i hope this has put an end to this constant speculation of Luka Modric, who i believe is the future captain of Tottenham"

United Make first major move in transfer window

United chairman Paulo1985 today announced the signing of Edin Dzeko from recently relegated Sunderland. The striker who only signed for Sunderland at the start of last season joins the Red devils on a four year contract believed to be in the region of £85,000 per week. The deal was believed to be in the region of 17 million pounds. Dzeko who scored 16 goals in 32 games for the black cats last year will be hoping to settle quickly at his new club and improve on what was personally a good first season in England being one of the only stand out points from a poor relegation hit season suffered by sunderland.

I was gonna go for him :( lol.

Toon do we offer contracts to players or does that get left to the manager?

if we do can i tie up Gerrard, Torres, Reina, Carragher, Aquilani Shevley, Macherano and Kuyt on long term contracts please.

Also Liverpool Transfer list.

Riera

Babel

and will listen to offers.

The following Manchester United players would be available for transfer if the club received the right offer for them

Gary Cahill

Anderson

Park ji Sung - how much?

Michael Owen

Matteo Brighi

Alexsander Kolarov - how much?

Matt James

Darron Gibson

Michael Rensing

Chairman Paulo1985 stated that the club would listen to offers for other players but would not be selling cheaply

#

how much you looking for mate?

ok welcome charlo

heres chelseas sqaud and finaces

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/toon_balmy/2011/ch.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/toon_balmy/2011/ch1.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/toon_balmy/2011/ch2.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/toon_balmy/2011/ch3.jpg

You are only allowed 2 foreign players a season and 12 domestic transfers a year realistic contract offers and our transfer window is open for 4days so it close at midnight on wednesday

toon scrap the only 12 domestic transfers rule, its rubbish, especially if you have team thats rubbish.

Archived