Daz Forbes database

Forbsie

darren im playing with your database but when a new game loads the football leagues are still named coca cola. yet in the new game wizard they are correctly named npower. why does this change once the game starts????

i've noticed this as well, if there is a new xml fixes file, could that be released with the db as well please.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forbsie i have just come off a liverpool fans fourm it look certain roy hodgson will be next liverpool manager could be anounced at the weekend or next week just something to look out for

Thanks Chris22 for your help with the youngsters. I appreciate :)

Juventus Confirm Domenico Criscito Has Been Sold Permanently To Genoa.

Btw is it possible to start in 2010 and not 2009 in FM?

i will help forbsie to have the best update i will send him more info on youngsters

you carnt change start date its hardcoded in to the game

i will help forbsie to have the best update i will send him more info on youngsters

you carnt change start date its hardcoded in to the game

Good to hear cause the youngsters in your db looked very good.

Thanks for the info about the start date.

Goalkeeper Roberto leaves Atletico Madrid for Benfica in an 8.5 million Euro transfer.

Is it ok to post news here or do you read them by yourself?

Btw Lukaku´s bithday is on may 13th and he is 192cm = 6ft 3 1/2 in tall

Craig Madden has left Stockport now Fleetwood assit manager.Can we add Ross Barkley and Hallam Hope young players to Everton?

mate those 2 everton guys are on my list to do but unfortunately i didnt have time to get them done tonight, will defo be in next version ok

Chelsea - £16,000,000

Manchester United - £15,200,000

Arsenal - £14,400,000

Totenham Hotspur - £13,600,000

Manchester City - £12,800,000

Aston Villa - £12,000,000

Liverpool - £11,200,000

Everton - £10,400,000

Birmingham - £9,600,000

Blackburn - £8,800,000

Stoke - £8,000,000

Fulham - £7,200,000

Sunderland - £6,400,000

Bolton - £5,600,000

Wolves - £4,800,000

Wigan - £4,000,000

West Ham - £3,200,000

Burnley - £2,400,000

Hull - £1,600,000

Portsmouth - £800,000

Read more at Suite101: Premier League Prize Money 2010 - How Much do Football Clubs Get? http://english-premier-league.suite101.com/article.cfm/premier-league-prize-money-2010---how-much-do-football-clubs-get#ixzz0rweBS0lC

I'm sorry to keep repeating myself, but the championship/league 1 fixtures still run till the end of may. Great update though otherwise! cheers

this is something you can change yourself very easily in the editor if im honest, just click the correct date for the league, 8th may i think for championship and a week later for leagues 1

I'm sorry to keep repeating myself, but the championship/league 1 fixtures still run till the end of may. Great update though otherwise! cheers

accept my apologies, this will definately be sorted for next release, and will include real life championship fixtures

Archived