Daz Forbes database

Forbsie

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update Forbsie.

Some new stuff that may have been missed is as follows. Let me know if you've included some already. I know some stuff needs doing anyway......

Man City are close to signing Yayo Toure for £27m from Barcelona (Daily Mirror)

Man City believed to have beaten Chelsea to sign David Villa for £29m from Valencia (Daily Mail)

Joe Cole set to reject Arsenal to join Man Utd on a free transfer (The Sun)

Crystal Palace offered Shaun Derry a new deal despite possible transfer to Q.P.R. Wide reports that he has alrea agrto join Q.P.R so they have a cat in hells chance if thats confirmed as true. Besides FM won't let you offer a new contract once a future transfer has been agreed so just put him at Q.P.R when its confirmed (Daily Mail)

Coventry and Q.P.R intrested in signing Marlon King after he is released from jail in the summer. He got convicted of sexual assault and sentenced to 18 months. He needs re adding to the database however I doubt anyone would sign a convicted sex offender anyway (Daily Mail)

Kenny Dalglish may quit Liverpool if they give Fulham's Roy Hodgson the vacant mangers job (nothing confirmed as yet as to whether Hodgson will get the job despite reports saying he is). Kenny believes he can do better than Roy which he probably could though don't knock Hodgson for what he did with Fulham in the Europa League. (The Times)

Maurice Lindsay http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Lindsay_(rugby_league) has resigned as a director at Wigan Athletic to take over at Preston NE as chairman. He needs adding to the database.

All info quoted from BBCi football gossip pages for Tuesday.

Cheers dude and hope this helps :D

For a start, this:

Man City believed to have beaten Chelsea to sign David Villa for £29m from Valencia (Daily Mail)..................is David Silva.

The update will not include gossip, only facts and real transfers. If any of these actually happen, they will be in.

One question, what's the difference between chris & darren updates?

the young players? accurate transfers? CA/PA or attributes changes? Real fixtures? Background pic? etc..

Which one is of better quality?

I'm a bit confused.

I'm just trying to make sure so that I can start my ultimate save.

luis figo a director of football at inter, as far as im aware of and wiki syas he is a coach

has anyone tested the fixtures and seen i they work, im trying to decide which database is best either forbes or chris but both very similar aprt from the fixtures

luis figo a director of football at inter, as far as im aware of and wiki syas he is a coach

has anyone tested the fixtures and seen i they work, im trying to decide which database is best either forbes or chris but both very similar aprt from the fixtures

stick to forbsie update am not making anymore updates

CHALELA here are brazilian leagues, are those correct clubs ???

BrazilianNationalFirstDivision.png

BrazilianNationalSecondDivision.png

Yes only a error on First division, its Grêmio Prudente not Gremio Prudente.. and you could change the league name.. for Brasileirão Série A and Brasileirão Série B.. the real names.. if you want of course.. will the release with brasilian update be only for me? You could share with all guys here..its cool too play on brasilian league ^^

if anyone else wants anyone ca/pa changed let me know here or through pm. or let me know who you want created

hey forbsie.. i could search some records and histories of brasilian national league first division second and third for your update.. what do you think? Would be better than only transfers updates..dont you think? I bet that would be errors..

like i found on the Hall of winner was lacking the presence of flamengo..

2009 - Flamengo

2010 - (this year)

Yes mate give me as much info as you can

ok dude i will give to you also history update of the league...i will giv you all the info on the day that i promissed via pm ok? thanks for your great help! I am so excited for july !

Hi,

thanks a lot for working hard on this update :)

Can you please update the following players from Serie A?

Storari from Milan for 4.500.000 € to Juventus

Amelia from FC Genoa for ? € to Milan on a 1 year long loan with possibilty to buy 50% after 1 year

Legati from Crotone for 400.000 € to Milan

Albertazzi promoted to Milan 1st team

Thanks a lot :)

guys i have done all european league promotions and releations and updated league and cup winners apart from italy, does anyone know all promotions and relegations in italy. gor serie a and b , but struggling to find lower leagues ???

Archived