World Cup writers wanted

gonch19

On my predicted squad I got all Brazilian players right but Adriano (who I mentioned that could lose his place and I mentioned Grafite as a likely replacement). I was really wanting to get less correct players though, so Brazil would have a decent team.

If you're still short on Japan I can have a crack because of my interest in the team. They've named their squad anyway, so I can analyse/react to it rather than predict it.

that'd be awesome :thup:

i emailed you, not sure if you received...

Gino - you should have received a reply to your mail by now?

Joe - good stuff, nice one

PMLF - what can i say, you're a master :cool:

Hi guys,

thanks for all the interest and emails, and to everyone who has contributed so far with insightful articles.

Just a quick heads-up to say two 'big' nations have just come available. One begins with 'G'. Anyone interested get in touch (my inbox here is full, email add above).

Ta.

• 2 weeks later...

Should anyone wish to write a team preview for me for my fantasy WC blog, I would be a very grateful recipient. Have a look a the blog to see how I have done them thus far, just to keep them similar. O cannot offer payment but would offer a free place in the prize competition.

Fantasywc2010.blogspot.com

Got it thanks and it is spot on. A really good read. For 'The Card', I normally find a player who has done something out of the ordinary, or is a nutjob (e.g Ribery et al getting in trouble for sleeping with an underage prostitute, Egruen getting banned for what transpired to be coca tea, etc).

Anyway, it's very good and I will put it up in due course. :thup:

And for the card bit, I can't remember any remotely "controversial" by any of the England squad, other than the Ledley king, who went out and got utterly wasted after Spurs qualified for Europe.

Suppose that's a good thing actually.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, not been on here a while and suddenly its all shiny and new and unfamiliar.

Anyway, thanks to all who contributed during the World Cup, much appreciated and I hope some of the more regular writers (you know who you are) will become regular writers for the site from now on.

Archived