NEW FM Soundpacks by n0va

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you confirm how to copy the player ids into the match_sounds file, and then save it as a CFG file.

It always tells me "cannot create the C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\ Fottball Manager 2008\data\match events\match_sounds.cfg file." Make sure the path and file name are correct.

Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong please.

I do not know what you have done there mate.

Do me a favour and login to your FMGLive account then send me the config you use via megaupload or filefront ect and i will look...repair and send it back to you.

This is a rare problem. Noone else has had it and i dont want you to miss out so just simply send the cfg to me and i will send it back. It also gives me knowledge on howto fix the problem if anyone else experiences it.

Originally posted by TEL123:

nova any news on updates mate

What updates do you mean? I have released:

Club/Non-Specific Soundpack

Player Soundpack

Cut-off Fix

Loop Fix

If you are wanting more chants then be patient. I got alot of other things in the 'real world' to do. They will be done shortly.

I know we dont but i really need to get a job asap before i can do much more. I am quickly running out of cash and sanity.

Phnompenhandy i am glad you are enjoying them. What do you mean by players not yet in the EPL? Do you mean players like Kaka, Eto'o and Ronaldinho? I was thinking of doing them but i cant understand what italians or spanish are chanting lol.

Originally posted by city321:

sorry what other fixes? i have been on FMG live and downloaded your england pack. What should i do now please explain thoughly as im pretty computer iliterate.

Best to ask those questions on FMGlive itself, in one of the sound threads by Nova. icon14.gif

That's where the links are, so you could easily be referred to them, rather than having to explain here.

THIS THREAD WILL NO LONGER BE USED FOR HELP WITH INSTALLING THE SOUNDPACKS. PLEASE POST ON THE FMGLIVE.COM/FORUMS WEBSITE IF YOU REQUIRE HELP.

Please only use this thread to give me feedback on the soundpacks. It shall be used for feedback only so i will not answer questions like:

Help me i cant get the soundpacks to install, what do i do now?

I will simply ignore them from now on. Looking after this thread here and then 2 other threads at fmg where the same questions are answered is to much work.

Thank You for co-operating.

Originally posted by n0va:

Phnompenhandy i am glad you are enjoying them. What do you mean by players not yet in the EPL? Do you mean players like Kaka, Eto'o and Ronaldinho? I was thinking of doing them but i cant understand what italians or spanish are chanting lol.

Yes, exactly those kind of players that many of us will buy into an EPL side. Oh yeah, didn't think of the language barrier LOL. No 'Ole ole ole's then?

BTW I was starting to think that the sound files hadn't loaded at all, but after some 20 matches they have started kicking in.

Even though I installed both fixes, I do seem to be still getting one loop stuck on occasions. Maybe that will fade away too.

I wont go into detail at the moment mate. Just really annoyed with somethings. Dont worry TEL i will continue releasing content such as addons ect but wether thats here or on FMG is another story.

Dont worry tho.

I wont go into detail at the moment mate. Just really annoyed with somethings. Dont worry TEL i will continue releasing content such as addons ect but wether thats here or on FMG is another story.

Dont worry tho.

can you upload i somewhere in the mean time?

TEAM & NON SPECIFIC CHANTS SOUNDPACK.

The creator of this pack (nova) does not take any responsibility for anything that may happen to your game once you have installed this soundpack. By installing this soundpack, any saved games or files that cannot be recovered or become corrupted after installation you agree that the creator cannot be held responsible.

The user takes full responsibility.

NO REDISTRUBUTING THE SOUNDPACKS WITHOUT PERMISSION.

All sounds do work & play frequently. The non-specific, team and player chants work brilliantly together so i recommend you download them all icon_smile.gif.

WARNING: WARNINGThe packs do contain some 'strong language' so do not download if easily offended.

I will always be updating the packs by releasing addons in the future.

Credit:

Creator: Nova2005

Greek & Serbian Chants: Delije

HOWTO DOWNLOAD:

Scotland Soundpack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6HNXKBIZ

English Soundpack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTMMVXPB

SOUNDPACK PATCHES:

Looping sound patch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YM5I90B6

The above patch removes the getintothem chant but also stops the looping error that gets very annoying.

Install: Copy both files into the soundpack(s) you downloaded and replace the files you are prompted to.

England chants cut-out patch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DX5FPLSG

Scotland chants cut-out patch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8XDAQHX9

The above patches fix the non-specific sounds cutting off instead of fading in/out. This makes them sound a whole lot better.

Install: Copy into the sounds folder which is in your FM08 Data folder.

*Sadly the dispute & my disagreements with the way FMG conduct their buisness is now non-resolveable. I enjoyed my time there but i will now hang around SI and release new content here and on sortitoutsi.net.*

PLAYER CHANTS SOUNDPACK v1.0

By: Nova2005

This is version 1 of the Player Chants Soundpack.

The players soundpack contains:

Scottish player chants

Premiership player chants

Championship player chants

League One player chants

Please Note: Not many league one and two chants could be found. These might be done at a later date.

Disclaimer:

The creator of this pack (nova) does not take any responsibility for anything that may happen to your game once you have installed this soundpack. By installing this soundpack, any saved games or files that cannot be recovered or become corrupted after installation you agree that the creator cannot be held responsible.

The user takes full responsibility.

Download links:

Player Chants Soundpack v1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DP73688P

Credit:

Soundpack Creator: nova2005

Other Credits: Thank you to all the people who submitted some links to player chants.

WIP: Player chants addon soundpack.

*Sadly the dispute & my disagreements with the way FMG conduct their buisness is now non-resolveable. I enjoyed my time there but i will now hang around SI and release new content here and on sortitoutsi.net.*

I am sorry to those affected by my decision to pull the link for a few hours due to my arguement on FMG. I now feel that putting the links on si will make it easier for members to download the packs rather than just joining FMG to download the content.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND PLEASE KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING. ALL HELP AND SUPPORT SHOULD BE ASKED HERE NOW AS I WONT BE ON FMG AS MUCH ANYMORE.

I haven't yet tried them mate but they sound very good indeed.The only thing that is putting me off is that you haven't faded them in and out like Furney used to.

I know you don't have the time to do it but isn't there a way to do a batch edit, which say fades 3 seconds at the start and end of every file?

Enlighten me which way i conduct my buisness? I have just found out about this and i am very annoyed. What exactly is the problem? Because you were not given a award? Is this serious? I get on veryw ell with you, I ahve tried to help you and NO WAY did i make you staff to make this our site exclusive. You were made staff to also help ion the fm section. I saw a quality in you which i thought was crediable. But you made your choice and good luck with anything you do in the future.

Originally posted by Zan87:

The only thing that is putting me off is that you haven't faded them in and out like Furney used to.

I know you don't have the time to do it but isn't there a way to do a batch edit, which say fades 3 seconds at the start and end of every file?

1. I HAVE faded them in and out. Thats what the PATCH is for.

2. I dont know if there is. I do each one seperate. If you find anymore information on this then please do tell me.

Enlighten me which way i conduct my buisness? I have just found out about this and i am very annoyed. What exactly is the problem? Because you were not given a award? Is this serious? I get on veryw ell with you, I ahve tried to help you and NO WAY did i make you staff to make this our site exclusive. You were made staff to also help ion the fm section. I saw a quality in you which i thought was crediable. But you made your choice and good luck with anything you do in the future.

I will just happily go back to being a V.I.P on FMG. Sadly i am rather p*ssed off about a few things that i wont go into detail here about. I got on with you aswell and i would like to think we could stay buds. I lost my temper after some unneeded remarks made about me. Fair enough i dissaproved of something but to be called certain 'things' is out of order.

I might not have took my problems up in the right manner but the responses i got were kind of 'amusing'.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zan87:

The only thing that is putting me off is that you haven't faded them in and out like Furney used to.

1. I HAVE faded them in and out. Thats what the PATCH is for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, thanks. I must have MISSED reading that part, I APOLOGISE.

Might give it a go.

No problem Zan. I hope you like them when you download them.

Alvinghammariner i got worried for a second there lol. I am sorry to have made your addiction worse. Look on the brightside at least its not a gambling addiction! icon_smile.gif.

Ok guys i just thought i would let you all into some 'stuff' that i have been doing. As you all know i have now stopped using FMG for my soundpack thread and they have now been removed from the website. This leaves this forum only which will in due course become cluttered and untidy.

A couple of months ago i started making a small website for soundpack support but then stopped as i was promoted on FMG. Due to the recent problems i have had to act quick. Meaning i have now opened the website i forgot about.

The reason i am opening it is for more support given to the soundpacks i made. I even gave the soundpacks their own area so i can expand my creations.

What i hope that will do is encourage the users of my content to go and register, then post some feedback, improvements or even let me know what they would want to see in addon packs.

From now on i will be using the website to release new addon soundpacks and anything else i make.

It is a community website that has more than just the soundpack support. It contains an off-topic section and some other areas. I really hope users of my content can signup and help me out for future releases.

If you can then please goto: fmplanet.freeforums.org.

Thanks for all comments so far. They have been GREAT! icon14.gif

Guest rainyguy

Hi nova, I am excited on using ur soundpack. However, was wondering any chances of hosting elsewhere apart from megaload?

TEL try this: http://fmplanet.freeforums.org

If you can click that link then just copy & paste it into the web browser address bar.

Rainyguy, thanks for being the first member on the FMPlanet forums. Since you are my first official member i will upload the soundpacks onto filefront or somewhere else tonight. I have been at my gf's last couple of days and her laptop/internet is slow!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zan87:

1. I HAVE faded them in and out. Thats what the PATCH is for.

2. I dont know if there is. I do each one seperate. If you find anymore information on this then please do tell me.

I will just happily go back to being a V.I.P on FMG. Sadly i am rather p*ssed off about a few things that i wont go into detail here about. I got on with you aswell and i would like to think we could stay buds. I lost my temper after some unneeded remarks made about me. Fair enough i dissaproved of something but to be called certain 'things' is out of order.

I might not have took my problems up in the right manner but the responses i got were kind of 'amusing'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mate you threw the rattle out of your pram all becuase you got overlooked for Member Of The Month Award. You were tols that staff do not get nominated for these awards and that they are for the members. You again spat the dummy and you were told to grow up, Which they had a right to do. Then you went on about how much time you spent making this pack, Something we never ever asked you to do, You did this off your own back. Then you said it caused arguements between you and your GF, then you makw your own website. Not a good move for someone having such problems in personnal life but thats your choice and i wish you good luck. For some reason you wanted to be known as the guy who was saving a website., That just wasn't the case. Ok a few new members joined up to get the soundpack, But those same members most lilely also saw what else others put into the site and stayed. I myself have put in way more time than nayone on that site and do not go round looking for my ego to be rubbed. I do it because i like doing it, Give something to the scene. Think what you like, We did nothing wrong to you. You di all this to yourself. To say some people said things and were being immature, well mate i think yourself was being massively immature on this one. And in no way did i ever bring you on board to fmg jusr to make your soundpack exclusive. How dare you even say that. I told you what and why you were asked to join us. So please do not say things like that which are untrue. Good luck with the new site i hope it goes well. Good luck with whatever future project you decide to do as well.

Are you finished?

I'ved moved on...so please dont keep it going here now aswell. Things were said and things have been done, so lets just let it be.

You have your site & i am going to give my own a go. So please dont hijack this thread on a whole different forum to keep something going.

If you want to discuss it more then email me. You have my email address so no reason at all to keep this going on public forums and making both of us look like fools.

I have nearly finished with my first addon pack which will include more player chants.

This will be released on http://fmplanet.freeforums.org. So please register as it will be released soon!

Please Note: I am currently looking for 6 Soundpack Developers. Preferably people from outside the UK so they can work on forgein player, club or general crowd chants so we can create a bigger, better soundpack than we have now.

Please see the 'announcements' thread on FM Planet for more information concerning staff.

I recommend you set the match speeds to halfway or a little over.

If you set it too fast the game sounds will be delayed as they wont be able to kkeep up with each other.

Please guys, if you need help & support i have setup a whole thread for the soundpacks on FM Planet.

Please use it! icon_biggrin.gif

The player chants soundpack has now been uploaded to filefront. This give people who have trouble downloading from megaupload a chance to download the soundpacks.

The link is available on the FM Planet forums. http://fmplanet.freeforums.org.

I am having trouble uploading the bigger soundpacks onto filefront. It cancels the upload for some reason.

Archived