FM 10: Vincenzo Rennella

c.ronaldo7

Personal Profile:

fb2a98d327a42f74b17ff433f2aa4b55d.jpg

Vincenzo Rennella is a French born Italian attacking midfielder born on the 8th of October 1988 in Cannes, His football career started in his place of birth where he played for local team AS Cannes. From there Vincenzo signed for Swiss based club AC Lugano, playing 29 games and scoring a respectable 7 goals in his first season. In 2008, he became a CFC Genoa player, but was quickly loaned out to his previous club and it was that season where Vincenzo Rennella showed his promise, scoring 24 goals in 22 games to mark a fantastic landmark both personally and for his team as AC Lugano finished 2nd in the Challenge League. At the end of the season however Vincenzo returned to Genoa, only to be loaned again to another Swiss club, this time to Grasshoppers.

Vincenzo Rennella in FM 2010:

The image is taken from my current game, purchased for £1.2million in the second season. His stats haven't changed alot but as the image shows, Vincenzo is more than capable of playing in most teams, the most notable stat being his 19 for finishing (which he starts the game with), and standing at 6ft 2 I fully believe he can be a bargain for most teams.

rennella.jpg

Teamwork and Workrate would scare me away but everything else looks very good. With the low workrate level I would bet that what you see is what u're you're pretty much going to get in terms of how much he's going to improve or not. But that being said what he already is would be very good for most teams. Also the continental results look very impressive, were the teams any good that you played in the euro competition or was it early round fodder?

Teamwork and Workrate would scare me away but everything else looks very good. With the low workrate level I would bet that what you see is what u're you're pretty much going to get in terms of how much he's going to improve or not. But that being said what he already is would be very good for most teams. Also the continental results look very impressive, were the teams any good that you played in the euro competition or was it early round fodder?

In the qualifier I got Derry, he only scored one against them though as I played a fairly second string; I was drawn into a group with Hamburg, Almeria and Dinamo Moscow so it wasn't the easiest of groups, he hit a hattrick against Hamburg however :)

• 2 months later...
has anyone heard of him his stats are awesome and he is only 20

you are going to need to supply a screenshot and a few more details for people to take an interest in this thread - also they are often shut down if you do not post screenie etc.

look forward to hearing more about him though

nearly bought him in my psg save but i opted for kevin gamerio and i think it may have been the wrong choice when i look at his scoring record in you're newcatsle save. gamerio hasn't been that great for me although he's scored a fair few in preseaon.

I've never really had problems with strikers like that though. I want someone with 19 finishing to be shooting, not passing. The work rate can be annoying, but with that low of stamina, I wouldn't want him working his butt off.

i find it hard to justify a striker not working hard just because of his finishing ability... especially with players like salvador cabanas around

33 goals in 38 games for me last season, 14 assists as well. Playing alongside Lisandro who scored 30 in 29, and Tevez who scored 24 in 29, he's a monster set as a target man. Tevez - who is a hard working striker - was outscored and outplayed by him. However, Lisandro, who is also hard working, was probably the best player out of the three overall.

Archived