FM 10: Official Celtic Thread - Taking Back The Title

southsidecelt

Yeah unfortunately you do....when i brought him back he scored lots for me, and got fans player of the year in the 1st season :cool:

He got a hattrick on his debut for me, away at Aberdeen.

Him and McDonald have a good partnership together which sadly means Lazovic is having to miss out. Not keen on Fortune, he can't seem to finish at all but I need a fourth striker on my books in case of emergency.

I'm going to keep telling Larsson he'll be a good coach and hopefully keep him on at the end of his contract in some capacity.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FM2010 RECORDS THREAD

Originally posted by southsidecelt

BIGGEST WIN: 13-0

Proof - DKB

BIGGEST WIN IN EUROPE:

Proof -

BIGGEST WIN AGAINST RANGERS: 12-0

Proof - Kirkham88

MOST GOALS IN A MATCH BY ONE PLAYER: Milevskyi

Proof - DKB

MOST GOALS IN A SEASON (PLAYER): Jo

Proof - McGougan33

MOST GOALS IN A SEASON (TEAM): 136

Proof - Asnelem

HIGHEST TRANSFER FEE PAID: 27.5 Million

Proof - Ari Gold

HIGHEST TRANSFER FEE RECIEVED: 20 Million

Proof - McGougan33

FURTHEST AND QUICKEST IN CL: 2010/2011

Proof - Seanydude

FURTHEST AND QUICKEST IN EL: 2013/2014

Proof - McGougan33

HIGHEST POINTS IN A SEASON: 114

Proof - jstein1967

MOST LEAGUES WON IN A ROW: 10

Proof - McGougan33

MOST GAMES WON IN A ROW: 23

Proof - jstein1967

MOST GAMES WITHOUT LOSING: 62

Proof - FM

FASTEST GOAL SCORED IN A SEASON: 9 Seconds

Proof - Maxriot

LEAST GOALS CONCEEDED (LEAGUE): 14 Goals

Proof - brown1888

MOST ASSISTS IN A SEASON: 46

Proof - Kirkham88

Updated records

FM2010 RECORDS THREAD

Originally posted by southsidecelt

BIGGEST WIN: 13-0

Proof - DKB

BIGGEST WIN IN EUROPE: 10-0

Proof - brown1888

BIGGEST WIN AGAINST RANGERS: 12-0

Proof - Kirkham88

MOST GOALS IN A MATCH BY ONE PLAYER: Milevskyi

Proof - DKB

MOST GOALS IN A SEASON (PLAYER): Jo

Proof - McGougan33

MOST GOALS IN A SEASON (TEAM): 136

Proof - Asnelem

HIGHEST TRANSFER FEE PAID: 27.5 Million

Proof - Ari Gold

HIGHEST TRANSFER FEE RECIEVED: 20 Million

Proof - McGougan33

FURTHEST AND QUICKEST IN CL: 2010/2011

Proof - Seanydude

FURTHEST AND QUICKEST IN EL: 2013/2014

Proof - McGougan33

HIGHEST POINTS IN A SEASON: 114

Proof - jstein1967

MOST LEAGUES WON IN A ROW: 10

Proof - McGougan33

MOST GAMES WON IN A ROW: 23

Proof - jstein1967

MOST GAMES WITHOUT LOSING: 62

Proof - FM

FASTEST GOAL SCORED IN A SEASON: 9 Seconds

Proof - Maxriot

LEAST GOALS CONCEEDED (LEAGUE): 14 Goals

Proof - brown1888

MOST ASSISTS IN A SEASON: 46

Proof - Kirkham88

That should be it now

Are you getting sent out of the office the now then?

Ive applied for the network rail, and av passed the 1st 2 stages there...so next ones an assesment day :)

@maxriot put the link up in this thread for the pic so me or southy can add it to the records :thup:

What would you be doing with them? Yeah I've been out the whole day. Measured some smelly kitchens the day. If the other half seen any of these she would never be complaining about the state of our kitchen.

Signals mate, and out of the depot aswell....haha i imagine you must see some crackers...you had much fm time?

I think Kim & Aggie wouldn't touch some of the crackers I saw the day. Not had much time as I've been having to help out sort me and the other halfs wedding next month. Been having to look at loads of stuff in magazines and then getting told I aint getting to choose anything he he. My only job "turn up".

That be a pretty good job mate. I did try to get a job for a train driver before I got this job but think there was hundreds of people that applied so never heard back.

Are you a chartered surveyor Larsson?

No mate I'm classed as an Architectural Technician (sounds a lot better than it is) but basically it means I'm a cheap version and not as qualified as an Architect.

I think Kim & Aggie wouldn't touch some of the crackers I saw the day. Not had much time as I've been having to help out sort me and the other halfs wedding next month. Been having to look at loads of stuff in magazines and then getting told I aint getting to choose anything he he. My only job "turn up".

That be a pretty good job mate. I did try to get a job for a train driver before I got this job but think there was hundreds of people that applied so never heard back.

Haha you no what theyre like, its there day really....although you are marrying her ( many congrats btw )

Yeh got an email saying ive got an Assesment day on the 5th march in Stirling.

No mate I'm classed as an Architectural Technician (sounds a lot better than it is) but basically it means I'm a cheap version and not as qualified as an Architect.

Managed to get Milevskyi for the first time but what would be the best way to utilise his talents for the hoops lol.

I played him as a complete forward attack

anyone else been put in the best placed qualifiers as well as the huns when you win the league>?

Yeah its coz of the coefficient at the start, it sucked :(

Haha you no what theyre like, its there day really....although you are marrying her ( many congrats btw )

Cheers mate. Nothing worse than spending so much money then having no say he he.

I played him as a complete forward attack

Cool I'll try that. I've always missed out on him but finally got him on a free.

First Old Firm of the season, at Ibrox.

Went 1-0 up early on with Scott Brown scoring a thumping header and I was all over them for the rest of the match.

Until the 93rd minute when up pops Steven Naismith so score a screamer from just outside the area.

Nothing worse than that. Kids learnt a few new swear words when that happened to me.

Fair enough man, I started on my Celtic game again, going into season 2012/13. Nearly every player was wanted so I've got a few unhappy guys at the moment

Thats why I always put my best players on lengthy contracts just to be safe.

Hi guys, in my first season at Celtic and I have a question for you.

AC Milan have started sniffing around Mcgeady and Brown and Porto have with Boruc. Unfortunately, they would all go if given the choice and Milan have just made the first bid for Brown at £4.2m. My questions are is this a ffair value for Brown, if not what should i ask for, if i sell him who can replace him, what are fair prices for the other two and if i dont sell them how can i make them happy again?

Cheers (Y)

Hi guys, in my first season at Celtic and I have a question for you.

AC Milan have started sniffing around Mcgeady and Brown and Porto have with Boruc. Unfortunately, they would all go if given the choice and Milan have just made the first bid for Brown at £4.2m. My questions are is this a ffair value for Brown, if not what should i ask for, if i sell him who can replace him, what are fair prices for the other two and if i dont sell them how can i make them happy again?

Cheers (Y)

Not a fair price for Brown imo, I think you could get £7.5mil possibly £10mil. Fair price for McGeady would be around £25-30 mil imo I wouldnt sell him tbh. Boruc fair price probably would be £7.5mil. A replacement for Boruc would be Ochoa and he can be had between £3.5-£7.5mil. If you decide not to sell any, they should become happy a smallish period of time.

With Boruc you could try making an offer for Hulk (assuming hes still at Porto) and offering Boruc in a straight swap.

They accepted a straight swap for Caldwell on my save so good chance they'd accept it with Boruc.

And what batty said about Brown and McGeady.

Johan Djourou: Public Enemy #1

I need cover for a centre back, Caldwell is out for the season and Mancienne isn't really ready yet. I look into the transfer market for someone to see me through to the summer, Arsenal have put Djourou on the transfer list so I put a bid in to take him on loan. £150k loan fee and 50% of his wages seem fair, his stats suggest he can do a job for me.

Loovens and McManus are my first choice partnership in the mean time, except Glen has a nasty habit of picking up yellow cards. It's only a matter of time before he reaches the points limit and has a two match suspension. And in comes Johan Djourou for his debut as we put our 48 game unbeaten league run on the line. What a torrid debut for Djourou. He gives away a penalty and it's 1-0, and it's over, 48 games unbeaten doesn't become 49.

Loovens is back for my next match, so in he comes to partner McManus and onto the bench goes Djourou. We go 1-0 up and we look to be on course for the beginning of a new unbeaten run. But, like I said, Loovens has a nasty habit of collecting yellow cards like they were Pokemon and in this match he decides to collect two of the buggers. Off he goes and on comes Swiss internation Djourou again for his second match of his loan spell. 1-0 up becomes 1-1 as that man Djourou gives away his second penalty in two matches, and 1-1 quickly becomes 2-1 down as, you guessed it, Johan Djourou impressively gives away a second penalty. Three penalties conceded in two games, and two defeats on the bounce.

Needless to say Djourou returned to Arsenal straight after the game, he'd have been gladly driven there by the 73,000 Celtic supporters in the stadium. Next time if I need cover at centre back I'll use Shaun Maloney.

Johan Djourou: Public Enemy #1

I need cover for a centre back, Caldwell is out for the season and Mancienne isn't really ready yet. I look into the transfer market for someone to see me through to the summer, Arsenal have put Djourou on the transfer list so I put a bid in to take him on loan. £150k loan fee and 50% of his wages seem fair, his stats suggest he can do a job for me.

Loovens and McManus are my first choice partnership in the mean time, except Glen has a nasty habit of picking up yellow cards. It's only a matter of time before he reaches the points limit and has a two match suspension. And in comes Johan Djourou for his debut as we put our 48 game unbeaten league run on the line. What a torrid debut for Djourou. He gives away a penalty and it's 1-0, and it's over, 48 games unbeaten doesn't become 49.

Loovens is back for my next match, so in he comes to partner McManus and onto the bench goes Djourou. We go 1-0 up and we look to be on course for the beginning of a new unbeaten run. But, like I said, Loovens has a nasty habit of collecting yellow cards like they were Pokemon and in this match he decides to collect two of the buggers. Off he goes and on comes Swiss internation Djourou again for his second match of his loan spell. 1-0 up becomes 1-1 as that man Djourou gives away his second penalty in two matches, and 1-1 quickly becomes 2-1 down as, you guessed it, Johan Djourou impressively gives away a second penalty. Three penalties conceded in two games, and two defeats on the bounce.

Needless to say Djourou returned to Arsenal straight after the game, he'd have been gladly driven there by the 73,000 Celtic supporters in the stadium. Next time if I need cover at centre back I'll use Shaun Maloney.

Otamendi is a good shout mate. Has been solid for me and has high PA to improve. I also have a tendancy to go for Burdisso.

Really bad luck with Djourou. Never been tempted to take him but think your experience justifies mine then lol

Archived