£1.85 billion in transfer funds

i'd be concerned that your transfer budget might magically disapear next season when you can actually spend it.

i'd recomend spending now when you're outside the window on players ready for next year, that way if you do down you'll have 1 hell of a squad.

but yeah, i'd love a copy of this game too!!

can you e-mail it to:

camilleri_adam@yahoo.com.au

cheers mate.

Isnt there a possibility he editted his game's finance? With FMM you can do that although I'm not sure if there is a limit.

If AC Milan hasnt been doing that well, what the heck was the AI manager doing with all that money lying around.

Originally posted by coldcell:

Isnt there a possibility he editted his game's finance? With FMM you can do that although I'm not sure if there is a limit.

If AC Milan hasnt been doing that well, what the heck was the AI manager doing with all that money lying around.

The limmit is the usual 2 billion if you go over your in debt

Originally posted by coldcell:

He could have edited it BUT..........If you check his screenshot, which covers 5 years, it has a steady increase in finances so i doubt he used an editor. I just guess the old manager was an Inter supporter and was out to destroy the side..... icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by ihateregistering:

i've just taken over the milan job in 2033 and i was offered 250k a week in wages, i could have negotiated up to 525k a week but i'm not greedy

and the transfer funds on offer is £1.85 billion!

has anyone seen more than that before?

Be careful here, Bro! If the budget exceeds 2B pounds, the AI on FM 2008, will not be able to read the current value and you would be 2 Billion pounds in RED!!!! A massive debt!!! Don't believe, just try it! I suggest you go on a shopping spree and offer huge contracts to ALL your Staff and players!!!! Money not spent is simply wasted in this game!!! If you exceed 2 Billion pounds, your club will be in debt!!!!!!

Originally posted by Blanchflower1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ihateregistering:

i've just taken over the milan job in 2033 and i was offered 250k a week in wages, i could have negotiated up to 525k a week but i'm not greedy

Be careful here, Bro! If the budget exceeds 2B pounds, the AI on FM 2008, will not be able to read the current value and you would be 2 Billion pounds in RED!!!! A massive debt!!! Don't believe, just try it! I suggest you go on a shopping spree and offer huge contracts to ALL your Staff and players!!!! Money not spent is simply wasted in this game!!! If you exceed 2 Billion pounds, your club will be in debt!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That happened in previous versions but not in 08. Now your chairman simply "invests" (read: throws away) most of it. This way you don't go over 2B.

oh a couple of things have come up

i didn't edit the game, i don't use editors

the budget is still there for the new season

and it was quite tough to get in the player si wanted

the thing about uploading it is, that i probably can't

so

i can send the cd to someone on here with the save game and they can upload it and offer it on here to people as the challenge

Originally posted by Diego_Werderdona:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blanchflower1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ihateregistering:

Be careful here, Bro! If the budget exceeds 2B pounds, the AI on FM 2008, will not be able to read the current value and you would be 2 Billion pounds in RED!!!! A massive debt!!! Don't believe, just try it! I suggest you go on a shopping spree and offer huge contracts to ALL your Staff and players!!!! Money not spent is simply wasted in this game!!! If you exceed 2 Billion pounds, your club will be in debt!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That happened in previous versions but not in 08. Now your chairman simply "invests" (read: throws away) most of it. This way you don't go over 2B. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it happened to me! I have experienced it on FM 2008. I had close to 2 Billion pounds in my account, then before the board could "invest" on the extra cash, I did an experiment by selling a player for 1.5 Billion pounds!!! The transfer was too fast for the board to react and I was IMMEDIATELY in the red!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

If you don't believe me, you can try it for yourself BUT you must be quick!!! Sell a player for at least 1.9 Billion quickly (two players at one go is recommended) and because the amount is soooo HUGE, the board simply do not have the time to "throw" away the money!!

To make it even unbelievable, the GREEDY board will intervene and agree to sell the player for that ridiculous price because the offer is too good to turn down!!! After everything is completed, the board will become worried about the financial situation!!!! Lol!!! Who told them to be greedy!!!

icon_wink.gificon_confused.gif

Archived