FM All nighter Thursday

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha... you young 'uns have a lot more energy than me though, I'm guessing...

Guess I'll have to make up for it with cunning and guile...

am not young but am gonna give it a go till i fall asleep lol

hows he done for you ? i've just bought him and scored 3 in 10 games

Well in my Milan team I also have Benzema, Rafael Sobis, Robinho and Pato, so he's had to deal with a heavy striker rotation policy under my management....he has been good when he's played mind you and would no doubt be amazing if he wasn't rotated all the time.

that oughta do the trick :D

I think I may have made a rookie error though.... going out drinking beforehand severely lowers % chance of success of an all nighter....

that it does............ sold a lot of good players when been drinking and bought a load of rubbish

Well in my Milan team I also have Benzema, Rafael Sobis, Robinho and Pato, so he's had to deal with a heavy striker rotation policy under my management....he has been good when he's played mind you and would no doubt be amazing if he wasn't rotated all the time.

he's a starter along side torres for me so hope the consistent games make him a superstar

Coppa Luao \o/ (Spelling?). Most expensive coffee in the world. The beans are eaten, from the tree they grow on, by wild cats. The Cats then Digest and Deficate them. The Beans are then collected from the turds. By farmers. And roasted. it is the gastric gases and the aroma of the beans mixed together. That gives it the best tasting coffee in the world.

*puts hand up for a cup :)*

Coppa Luao \o/ (Spelling?). Most expensive coffee in the world. The beans are eaten, from the tree they grow on, by wild cats. The Cats then Digest and Deficate them. The Beans are then collected from the turds. By farmers. And roasted. it is the gastric gases and the aroma of the beans mixed together. That gives it the best tasting coffee in the world.

*puts hand up for a cup :)*

I don't drink coffee so i have no idea about it, but surely thats some sort of joke?

he's a starter along side torres for me so hope the consistent games make him a superstar

Should be a good partnership if you play a direct or long style, as they're both quite tall and good in the air...fwiw I try to play him with a pacey striker, usually him and Robinho, rotated with Benzema and Pato or Sobis (whover's fittest).:thup:

Edit...just checked up on Torres on my game and he's pretty fast a well, looks like you've got yourself a brilliant partnership there.

I don't drink coffee so i have no idea about it, but surely thats some sort of joke?

No joke at all buddy. I had the name completely wrong though.

Kopi Luwak (pronounced [ˈkopi ˈluwak]) or Civet coffee is coffee made from coffee berries which have been eaten by and passed through the digestive tract of the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The civets eat the berries, but the beans inside pass through their system undigested. This process takes place on the islands of Sumatra, Java and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, in the Philippines

BECAME AVAILABLE AT SELFRIDGES \o/ \o/.

Yes please

@ Generation-Next

little hint... GET BECKHAM

His stats so far (17th Jan, 2009)

Played 23 (2)

Goals 8

Assists 27 (!)

MoM 4

Just picked up European Player of the Year, World Player of the Year, World Footballer of the Year and European Midfielder of the Year :D :D :D

Bolton Mate.

FYI - The Kopi Luwak featured in 2007 film The Bucket list, And Morgan Freemans character said too Jack Nicholson's Character. " You'll never catch me drinking that s-hi-t ". As Morgan knew about the coffee, and Jack drank it but didnt know about it.

Its a Pun. haha. I didnt get it at 1st. I did on the second time of watching though :)

Archived