Being Banned

I cant beleive this

I got banned because of my brother made some stupid comments on the forum and he uses the same Netowork IP Address as me . So when I logged into my account it said I was banned

Yes I do make those comments . I WAS NOT EVEN SURE WHO THIS GUY WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also the other people making comments about those threads were saying stuff like "LOL"

And are now cristcisng me ?

Nobody is criticising you, people just dont take kindly to being abused on these forums and therefore have every right to reject your plea. Wether or not you made the comments or not doesnt take away the fact that after numerous requests to stop posting silly threads they continued on and people were insulted by some of the comments, yes some people may have thought it was funny but I think you will find the majority didnt.

I'd like to apologise to everyone about last night. My dog logged onto my account and told everyone 'it's your tactics!'.

He did this without my knowledge - he said he was just talking to friends from the park on MSN' date=' and I stupidly believed him.

To any Mod thinking of giving me an infraction, please reconsider. I've put him on half rations, hid his Wallace and Gromit DVDs and told him no FM for him for a fortnight. He is very remorseful, and promises to use this time in purgatory to help others, by inventing a random 'super-tactic'.

Thanks, peterparker/matthewgoodfield/rover[/quote']

:D You must be so bored

Yes I do make those comments .

How? You were playing FM when they were playing with your laptop.

Strange how the timing is so close, isn't it?

'Him' 2.31

'You' 2.32

'Him' 3.03

'You' 3.06

'Him' 3.19

Who posted as matthewgoodfield minutes after Bernard Dancing in not one but two threads then? You or your brother?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=86980

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=86987

FUNNY STORY LADS

Look how Bertrand starts the thread the exact same way the goodfield kid would everytime.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=86994

who needs columbo.......... :D

Jesus Glyn. I thought feeding trolls was against the rules?

Just ban the muddy funster and move on with our lives.

Threads get closed for less, people get banned for less. Yet someone can create a dupe account (illegal), post about a moderation (illegal), be proven to be a liar and yet the thread rumbles on.

Can we stop with the "if I feel like it" moderation and enforce the rules?

I have a iMac in my room

And I MBP was downstairs in the living room

They came in and created a new account called BEATRAND_DANCING .

And were posting these threads

YES - I did reply a few minutes later because I was entreeged by the situation of who this guy was .

If you dont want to beleive me then fine .

This was nothing to do with me . My brother and their freinds were downstairs on my laptop and I was upstairs on the computer playing FM
How? You were playing FM when they were playing with your laptop.

Strange how the timing is so close, isn't it?

'Him' 2.31

'You' 2.32

'Him' 3.03

'You' 3.06

Nothing to do with you yet you just happent to be online and posting at the same time while claiming to be playing FM.

And women are always telling me men cant multi task:D

aww, thanks mate :)

i love you all too...except peterparker/matthewgoodfield/bertrand dancing fella :D

LOL your a legend, maybe spidermangoodfeieldbertrand should dance his way out of these forums, youve been busted by the Green Goblins on this forum mate!!!!!!

Archived