TacGraber - Steal the AI's tactics - Experiments & Discussion

Code, in case you didn't see the thread...

There's a thread called "Sunderland are cheating", to do with the fact that people seem to be finding it hard to beat them, might be an idea to grab it and have a look (It's a 5-3-2)

Yes, just saw that one, thanks for the info mate. Maybe I will have a look at it later, although I'm enjoying Higgin's razor tactics atm, can strongly recommend it. Maybe some other can look at the Sunderland tactics and test them, I'm playing my career game atm.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I don't understand is that you have a 4-1-4-1 tactic but in the above screenshot you have two STs. Did you upload the wrong tactic?

Interesting you should mention that. I grabbed the tactic via managing a team they were due to play next, they beat that team 3-0 using the tactic uploaded & I was using the AI Killer Tac v2 uploaded by Code.

Interesting you should mention that. I grabbed the tactic via managing a team they were due to play next, they beat that team 3-0 using the tactic uploaded & I was using the AI Killer Tac v2 uploaded by Code.

Any chance you could grab another (the flat 442) and post ?

Thanks

Any chance you could grab another (the flat 442) and post ?

Thanks

I've tried to locate their tactic via previous matches but it isn't their as 'Save Match' like others. As the season is now at a close I can no longer 'add-manager' to an opposition team to grab it. Which is most unfortunate.

I'll see how they kick things off in the Prem, and see what I can grab!

LOOL! 223 goals scored what's that?! New diablo? :D

Unbelievable isn't it, and considering this - their players are shat aswell. :D

I haven't tried the tactic I've uploaded because I'm playing with Duke v3, which I've just completed the quadruple with Fulham, but would be interested to see if anyone gives this a go and posts their results in here.

Thats some Goals-For record, one my Fulham side were unable to match.

I've tried to locate their tactic via previous matches but it isn't their as 'Save Match' like others. As the season is now at a close I can no longer 'add-manager' to an opposition team to grab it. Which is most unfortunate.

Will be interesting, any chance you can post a screenshot of thier results ? Want to see where the goals came from !

Unbelievable isn't it, and considering this - their players are shat aswell. :D

I haven't tried the tactic I've uploaded because I'm playing with Duke v3, which I've just completed the quadruple with Fulham, but would be interested to see if anyone gives this a go and posts their results in here.

Thats some Goals-For record, one my Fulham side were unable to match.

What about uploading your v3? Testing the Leeds tactic at the moment

One more thing, the tactic that you got, was it before an away game or home ?

I'm sure you can guess why i ask...

I've only gone and found an old reference point which was saved with 26 games gone in the season. ;)

They've got two home games coming up against Bristol City and Watford, and I've added myself as manager of the two teams ready to get a 'home' tactic uploaded. :)

Right, for some reason I couldn't save the Bristol City tactic, and I kept getting a "Stream Read Error" but thankfuly the Watford match has been saved on file. Leeds slaughtered my side 4-0 (I played a 4-4-2 flat) but they completely outplayed my side.

You can download the 'Home' tactic they used against Watford by following the link below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/176511172/Leedsv1.tac

Right, for some reason I couldn't save the Bristol City tactic, and I kept getting a "Stream Read Error" but thankfuly the Watford match has been saved on file. Leeds slaughtered my side 4-0 (I played a 4-4-2 flat) but they completely outplayed my side.

You can download the 'Home' tactic they used against Watford by following the link below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/176511172/Leedsv1.tac

Good work my man.

I'll have a play and report back as soon as i can...

I've now located yet another 'autosave' in my folder, which was from two days ago where Leeds were 4 from 4 unbeaten (including a 9-0 romp over Coventry). What I'm going to do is upload the save-game file for those of you who are interested to have a look at, and maybe if we all tweak around with the tactic, saving at different matches and comparing notes, we could cook up with something special?

Just uploading now on Rapidshare, so will edit this post with the download link in about 5 minutes time. :thup:

http://rapidshare.com/files/176514563/Leeds_Save.zip

hi duke to get a better understanding of how they are playing ..like of side tight makering ..counter . is to look at there managers stats

I already had a look, there is nothing. You could still set one player on max mentality, decrease the FBs closing down by 5 and the DCs closing down by 10.

hi duke to get a better understanding of how they are playing ..like of side tight makering ..counter . is to look at there managers stats

Here is a screenshot of the manager. I could load up FMRTE if needs be, and post a screenshot of all the management data of this manager. Would this help matters?

managerol5.jpg

P.S - The save game file has been added to the post slightly further up. :thup:

allso there is a much better way to get a good tactic for your team .. and that is to give your self the best ass-mannager setting his stats to what you no ...then let him bulid your tactic by letting him take friendlys and the revs and u18 and copy it useing tacgrabber

allso there is a much better way to get a good tactic for your team .. and that is to give your self the best ass-mannager setting his stats to what you no ...then let him bulid your tactic by letting him take friendlys and the revs and u18 and copy it useing tacgrabber

I have an idea. :thup:

To the Duke:

When you were running this experiment/game where Leeds did great. Where were you managing?

Im asking this because i don't believe the championship was running on "Full Detail". I used your save game that you uploaded few posts ago and results werent that great after 24 games.

Here is a screenshot:

leedssavekn4.th.jpg

As you can see there in 7 place with 6 loses

Test conditions:

Created a test manager and started the game unemployed.

Turned "Full detail" for the Championship only.

Went on holiday till the end of the season.

End of season table:

endofseasonleedsuq3.th.jpg

As you can see Leeds out scored everyone in the league but they only finished 3rd. Their tactic isn't the holy grail but its a decent base for anyone wanting to build their own

EDIT:

Forgot to mention any squad changes that occurred as you will see they bought a Striker in January

transfersfk4.th.jpg

Archived