Can anybody reccomend an assistant manager?

Im Liverpool and was just wondering if anybody knows one of, if not the best assistant manager on the game?

Im looking for somebody with good all round stats, not neccesarily player potential or ability as i have a good scout for this.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Judging CA, Judging PA, Motivation, Tactical Knowledge and Adaptability (if he's from a different country) would be my guess.

Also to a certain extent - determination I think.

But I would also like to add that I previously used Genie scout and CA/PA and that percentage that shows how good an asst. manager is at that role wasn't always very high for people who possessed all of the above attributes. Moniz comes to mind. I think the hidden attributes also play a major role for an asst. manager.

Judging CA, Judging PA, Motivation, Tactical Knowledge and Adaptability (if he's from a different country) would be my guess.

Also to a certain extent - determination I think.

But I would also like to add that I previously used Genie scout and CA/PA and that percentage that shows how good an asst. manager is at that role wasn't always very high for people who possessed all of the above attributes. Moniz comes to mind. I think the hidden attributes also play a major role for an asst. manager.

I'll just add one thing to this, though it's probably less important for a club like Liverpool. It can be very helpful if you can get an AssMan with good coaching attributes, as it means you need 1 less coach. I generally try to have AssMen with enough to get 7* in one category - usually one of the "one stat" ones like tactics or fitness.

I can't remember his first name but he's German and his surname is Peters. He is decent. From Schalke i thinks

bernhard peters should be at hoffenheim (former german hockey national manager iirc)

i reccomend di salvo from r madrid

20 fitness

20 mental

20 man management

20 motivating

16 judge ability

19 judge pot

18 adaptability

18 determination

20 motivating

10 tactical knowledge

poor tac knowledge but i only need him for holding speaches and press conferrences

• 2 months later...

Archived