Forum language issue

Whenever I open a new browsing session on community.sigames.com the default language of the forum changes. Currently everything is in spanish.

I have had this bug for years. Is there a known fix or a fix in the works?

Thank you!

• Administrators

What browser are you using? Can you try other browser to see if it helps, please? Worth also trying clearing cache and cookies of your browser, too.

As a test, can you also try on your phone, please?

Let us know how you get on, please? Thanks.

I also have this issue regularly. Using Firefox and generally I'm coming from a link via startpage as I have changed my default search provider. Today I was greated in a beautiful (probable) mandarin which changed to german when I have reached the Editor's hideaway forum.

Edit: After clearing the cache the forum is showing in english on "first" visit with Mozilla Firefox PC.

Also didn't had the problem on mobile yet (using Firefox on mobile, too).

edit 2 - it happened again in the same session I was using to edit this post as I clicked back to get the main forum:

o0frGne.png

CVe5p7J.png

Edited by klaasjan
new screenshot

21 hours ago, klaasjan said:

I also have this issue regularly. Using Firefox and generally I'm coming from a link via startpage as I have changed my default search provider. Today I was greated in a beautiful (probable) mandarin which changed to german when I have reached the Editor's hideaway forum.

Edit: After clearing the cache the forum is showing in english on "first" visit with Mozilla Firefox PC.

Snap, Firefox and Strartpage, I usually get Swedish though lol